Rebecca Lamb #58 New bangs, pregnancy pangs; start flogging Lumi to be part of my gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today’s lumi stories are missing #ad
The ASA do nothing about this con artist, she has been reported so many times by multiple people. I believe organisations like the ASA are set up to pacify the public, not actually deal with people like her

Reactions: 14
Let me get this straight, she has had a shower and washed her hair and "cleansed" 🥴 her face... Now she's doing a 'workout'... Is she backwards?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Licking Katie Hayes’ arse this morning. No doubt she’ll repost it with a gushing comment and then Rebecca will post Katie’s repost of her original post....don’t know how these insufferable twats don’t meet themselves coming back with all the reposting shite 🙄 Katie’s tattle thread is also a joy to behold 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Licking Katie Hayes’ arse this morning. No doubt she’ll repost it with a gushing comment and then Rebecca will post Katie’s repost of her original post....don’t know how these insufferable twats don’t meet themselves coming back with all the reposting shite 🙄 Katie’s tattle thread is also a joy to behold 😂
Omg 2 of my favourite gobshites combined. Both selfish smelly bastards who put themselves before their kids

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s a pathetic arse licking wannabe. I don’t know how they can all be so fake, pretending they think the sun shines out of each others backsides when in reality they’re all just out for themselves.

Thread suggestion: pathetic mum, mlm hun, if you’re insta famous I’ll lick your bum

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but if you get that excited about having a shower, then you clearly don’t wash often enough, it should be a daily thing! Not a once a month treat the stinking bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m sorry but if you get that excited about having a shower, then you clearly don’t wash often enough, it should be a daily thing! Not a once a month treat the stinking bleep.
I thought this, whys she talking about a shower like it’s a new invention? Do the dales not have running water? I bet she stinks of fish.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.