Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eat more cake

VIP Member
Why has she made a giant cookie with icing on? She's only just made the fabulous cake hack monstrosity please don't say that she's eaten that already?
I think as she bought 44 tubs of frosting she is just trying to ice everything. Surprised she hasn't got Steve to use the frosting as grouting in the 10 year bathroom project.

• Haha
Reactions: 59

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
As if they could ever afford a holiday to Cuba!!!!!! And could you even imagine those thick bastards down old Havana?!!!!! “EH UP ELLEH, LETS FIND THE NEAREST ENGLISH THEMED PUB SO A CANT MASEL A FULL ENGLISH FRY UP AND A PINT OF LAGER, UND GET THE BOYS BUGER UND CHIPS UND GLASS A POP, ‘OPEFULY THE PROPLE INT PUB SPEAK ENGLISH LIKE, CANT BLUUDY STAND THESE FOREIGNERS”

• Haha
Reactions: 55

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
2 (dressed as 1) cakes and giant cookie in as many days🤢! I know I’ve baked more than that in last couple of days but they were gifts for family friends neighbours etc. Also her Christmas food shop- she hasn’t done any so needs loads then proceeds to say loads of party bits on top of the few party bits she’s already got. How about turkey (insert chosen meat/main here), veg, trimmings and more veg!
they won’t have veg.

She will probably get a turkey crown and it will go in the slow cooker for 79 hours on high. Then she will pour in some gravy, a bag of table salt and some raw pigs in blankets and leave that on high for 20minutes. It will be served with some raw inedible roast potatoes that have been cooked over the torch light on her phone. Mmmmmmm. Yummy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Sticky One

VIP Member
Only Rebecca Lamb would do a Christmas AD after Christmas 😂😂😂😂😂 and this is why I love her 😂😂😂😂😂 fucking mess #winningatlife

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Wouldn't be surprised if her Rolex is actually a Tenerife special tbh 😂
Matches her fake designer bags perfectly.

And Steve pal, if you're reading...
My dentist mum and I say hi 👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Scotblock

VIP Member
She just got right on my wick with that little rant. Well Reb think about this. Everyone’s perception of happiness is different. What makes me delighted is definitely not what would make you happy but it doesn’t mean I’m any happier or unhappier than you. You still with me Reb?!? Take you for instance Reb, your absolutely over the moon selling overpriced, MLM face vibrators and as you keep telling us that makes you HAPPEH. That’s because your young, naive and the only thing you’ve ever studied is yourself in the mirror so you’ve nothing really worthwhile to measure success against. What you said is absolutely incorrect that if you are happy everyone else around you is because the last thing you want to become is someone who people feel they have to please that they have to be perceived as happy to make you the same and vice versa. It’s basic psychology Rebecca it’s called the personal construct theory where people understand the world through a set of bipolar constructs. This creates dimensions of individual meaning that they themselves devise. Also the reason nothing happens when people say horrible things about you online is because Instagram and YouTube is not perceived as a proper “profession”. I mean come on to fuck who’s going to unionise influencers 😂 Something also tells me that your new content and coming away from mummy vlogging is because Channel Mum sacked you and you realise you get more engagement off the old pervs when you flash your bits. To tell us here in tattle to “move on and do something with your life” well that’s stupid considering most of us are proper professionals, full time mothers, students people from all walks of life just because we don’t like you doesn’t me we are unhappy, sad or don’t have a life. When you slagged off the Love Island contestants etc did that mean you were any of those things. Basically your a knob. An uneducated, attention seeking knob.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

BrooklynNights

Just when you thought she couldn’t get any stupider. Only hours after the government announces that 78% of the English population (44 million people) are now in tier 4 lockdown, meaning we can’t even have a hair cut... and that clown is looking at holidays. She honestly never fails does she.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
What is she on?! It’s not a “hack”

buying a pre made cake that is already iced....and then buying tubs of pre made icing....and putting pre made icing over a cake that’s already got icing on it........

that ain’t no hack. That’s just fucking stupidity!!!!!!!!! I’m struggling to understand the point.....?

Here ya go. Even thrown in big bad bevs comment,
Oh god Bev! She’s hasn’t made a cake you dumb old boot!

• Haha
  • Heart

virgofalls

VIP Member
Does anyone remember that video where it's her talking about budgeting and spending/saving - I can't actually remember the wording but what she was saying was so nonsensical and she posted it as budgeting advice! It was hilarious! Based on that, I am v much looking forward to any kind of educational content!
"There is a thing that I heard somebody say - erm - whatever you spend .. whatever you save after you, after you spend.. Something about saving after spending or spending after saving or.. like... save a certain amount or whatever you've got left or whatever you've got left after you've paid all your bills or whatever, put a certain amount away and like maybe spend some of that. I can't remember what it was"

"There is a thing that I heard somebody say - erm - whatever you spend .. whatever you save after you, after you spend.. Something about saving after spending or spending after saving or.. like... save a certain amount or whatever you've got left or whatever you've got left after you've paid all your bills or whatever, put a certain amount away and like maybe spend some of that. I can't remember what it was"
This is actually what she said I've just gone on the video on @ukbloggersunveiled and written it down word for word. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Mrsfifi

Now I’ll be honest..... I love baking and cooking. I’m not going to lie and say everything I make is amazing and beautiful, in fact sometimes (a lot of the time) my cakes look like cow pats. BUT I do put the effort in and try different recipes to keep my kids interested and well fed. However, I have a huge stash of Betty Crocker and Wrights cake mixes plus icing in the cupboard at all times because sometimes I want my kids to feel like they’ve done something from scratch. They are aged 7 and 12 and I make them read the box instructions, set the oven temp, gather the bowls and utensils, crack the egg, tip the oil and water in and mix. Today my 7 year old made brownies whilst I just stood there prompting him and how proud he was to unveil them as dessert this evening was so sweet!
My point is: you dont need to be master chef or a super mummy to make cooking fun for kids. Sometimes I involve my kids in complicated, from scratch recipes and sometimes I let them feel like they’ve been master chefs themselves by whipping up a box mix! But i never ever demean them by literally assembling a ready made cake and asking them to stick a decoration on then move it immediately after. Its just so sad and she’s just doing the bare minimum as a mum. When I saw one of the boys little hands putting a decoration on I thought “that’s a bit wonky but please lamby just let it be and let them have made their mark on the cake” but she had to fucking move it.
I don’t know why but that cake thing has made me really sad for the boys tonight xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Stuffandsniff

Chatty Member
Oahhhahhahah ive seen more glam looking pigeons !! Have a wash you stupid cow and look after your kids . She’s hoping 2ss sticks his gravy in her and she can get her views up a bit I mean baby ....

Steve’s post .. I have a new caption for him

“Christmas is coming your bird is getting fat be careful where you empty your little ball sack”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
Mad that she manifested to be skint, living in a draughty run down barn and be unemployed, and it actually happened 😍 what a bossbabe #goals #believe #lawofattraction

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Chitterchat

VIP Member
Anyone remember when she went through a phase of being really erratic, getting drunk and lairy on her stories and had eyes like saucers? Haven’t seen her like that in a while, wonder if lockdown put her dealer out of business 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41