Rebecca Lamb #58 New bangs, pregnancy pangs; start flogging Lumi to be part of my gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry because Alfie seems like a really sweet little boy but anytime he’s featured on an ad or vlog he’s clearly told what to say word for word and still doesn’t really have a clue what’s going on. There’s no personality there at all and I think it’s because he’s always been directed by her on what to say/ do. Where as Woody doesn’t strike me as being as co operative, he’s got such a little personality and will do his own thing. Remember when he scraped his dinner in the bin, iconic 😁
That's exactly what it is. Comments are made here about Alfie being wooden and a little 'off' and it's because his life is staged. He's being told what to say/how to smile/when to walk. Poor kid is a bleeping puppet.

Reactions: 15
Way to not give a tit begs! so I commented on a post on The Ukbloggersunveiled page a few days ago( on a backup account) and wouldn’t you know I’ve now been blocked by beggy and Steve 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
That's exactly what it is. Comments are made here about Alfie being wooden and a little 'off' and it's because his life is staged. He's being told what to say/how to smile/when to walk. Poor kid is a bleeping puppet.
When she did the Disney plus ad and she asked alfie what they wanted to watch, it was beyond cringe, he looked at her so he knew when to say his line and said Frozen 2....it was so staged, such a puppet

Reactions: 14
The comment on her vlog from the person living in South Africa has gone. As has the comment from someone asking how to be as positive as her as they're struggling.

She's a nasty, nasty person. Shove your 'be kind in 2021' up your arse Rebecca.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
It’s just going to be a comedy show now watching her demise. She’s got no channel mum now, so no adverts to make money off and no regular retainer if she was getting paid one from them. The Lumi & nuskin shite will die a death in a few weeks when the novelty wears off and people get bored of her talking about it and then she’s got nothing.... unless she then starts going from one MLM scam to the next, but even that will just be hilarious watching her desperately flailing from one thing to the next! She’s done.

Reactions: 11
The comment on her vlog from the person living in South Africa has gone. As has the comment from someone asking how to be as positive as her as they're struggling.

What a nasty bleeping witch 😡all these people who have comments deleted will finally see her for what she is, the number is growing. She only wants fellow airheads who will agree with her and kiss her arse. Horrible horrible woman!

Way to not give a tit begs! so I commented on a post on The Ukbloggersunveiled page a few days ago( on a backup account) and wouldn’t you know I’ve now been blocked by beggy and Steve 😂
It was actually the exposay account I commented on, Ive been looking at that and ukbloggersunveiled and laughing at some of the tit she’s done that I’d forgotten about. It’s hard to keep up with her bull. The “a troll bought me followers” story was a belter 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

So someone asked how to remain positive as they were struggling and the comment was deleted?!! That’s not acceptable

• Angry
Reactions: 18
So someone asked how to remain positive as they were struggling and the comment was deleted?!! That’s not acceptable
Screenshot_20210101_225319.jpg

Screenshot_20210102_134742.jpg

She 'liked' it but offered no reply.

ETA: I can see it if I look at the comments when I'm logged in using my other account?!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She must be like a bleeping drill sergeant with their phones, imagine having to patrol different accounts checking for comments, even worse it’s an account that’s been dormant for a year!! What a bleeping life to live, you couldn’t pay me to live like that.

Reactions: 25
She must be like a bleeping drill sergeant with their phones, imagine having to patrol different accounts checking for comments, even worse it’s an account that’s been dormant for a year!! What a bleeping life to live, you couldn’t pay me to live like that.
I was about to say, there is no way you could ever be happy with that sort of life. Constantly having your phone to monoter whats being said every second of the day. No wonder she's loosing the plot. I would too with her and beaver stevers life.

Reactions: 17
What a nasty bleeping witch 😡all these people who have comments deleted will finally see her for what she is, the number is growing. She only wants fellow airheads who will agree with her and kiss her arse. Horrible horrible woman!

It was actually the exposay account I commented on, Ive been looking at that and ukbloggersunveiled and laughing at some of the tit she’s done that I’d forgotten about. It’s hard to keep up with her bull. The “a troll bought me followers” story was a belter 😂😂
I’ve just seen this other comment, her and her whole family have been blocked from the exposay page so she’s checking that from a different account then and blocking whoever comments/follows 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I was about to say, there is no way you could ever be happy with that sort of life. Constantly having your phone to monoter whats being said every second of the day. No wonder she's loosing the plot. I would too with her and beaver stevers life.
She must have notifications set up on all the accounts and their posts. Checking on them daily, from her own snoop account. But she doesn't give a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We all know the truth little miss hanging lamb.
You care SO badly about everyone’s opinions, you were a high school bully / little miss popular, you survived school on peoples perceptions of you but it hasn’t materialised into anything in the actual real world.

Someone who doesn’t care about every opinion isn’t constantly posting quotes every single day talking about much they don’t care / how many haters they have. Someone who doesn’t care isn’t spending days with their family patrolling social media for any comment that might not feed their ego and be deleting them. Someone who doesn’t care wouldn’t be constantly having their beaver boyfriend making fake accounts on a website they claim to be hateful and full of people with no life. Someone who doesn’t care wouldn’t have to have access to their beavers account to block people there too.

Sorry love but nobody buys the I don’t care I’m so happy attitude, you’re so transparent it’s painful.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve just seen this other comment, her and her whole family have been blocked from the exposay page so she’s checking that from a different account then and blocking whoever comments/follows 😂😂
What a saddo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We all know the truth little miss hanging lamb.
You care SO badly about everyone’s opinions, you were a high school bully / little miss popular, you survived school on peoples perceptions of you but it hasn’t materialised into anything in the actual real world.

Someone who doesn’t care about every opinion isn’t constantly posting quotes every single day talking about much they don’t care / how many haters they have. Someone who doesn’t care isn’t spending days with their family patrolling social media for any comment that might not feed their ego and be deleting them. Someone who doesn’t care wouldn’t be constantly having their beaver boyfriend making fake accounts on a website they claim to be hateful and full of people with no life. Someone who doesn’t care wouldn’t have to have access to their beavers account to block people there too.

Sorry love but nobody buys the I don’t care I’m so happy attitude, you’re so transparent it’s painful.
Honestly my other half would think im a psycho if I was logged into his social media accounts and blocking people from it 🤣 Steve’s bloody 36 & he’s just as bad. Pair of bellends

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.