Rebecca Lamb #58 New bangs, pregnancy pangs; start flogging Lumi to be part of my gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I’m not kidding I want to know wtf happened to those chickens!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
It’s a bit suspicious now isn’t it, haven’t been seen for or heard from in weeks, they’re defo no longer there
Me too, I think the biggest clue is that she is deleting comments asking about them now..Why do that if they're happily tucked up out back? They've gone 100%

Reactions: 17
Me too, I think the biggest clue is that she is deleting comments asking about them now..Why do that if they're happily tucked up out back? They've gone 100%
Exactly, she'd say - yeah they're fine blah blah as she has done before. If she's got rid of them and she's trying to brush it under the carpet then she's a bigger hole than I thought!

Reactions: 17
With the chickens she’s screwed whatever she’s done really, if she’s got rid of them that’s tit, or she’s not obeying the law and hasn’t got them in an indoor enclosure, also tit, or she has locked them in that tiny coop, very very tit.
Her silence speaks volumes on this one.

Reactions: 22
duck me that new post is tragic, she looks like she’s sitting on a toilet straining to go 😬
With the chickens she’s screwed whatever she’s done really, if she’s got rid of them that’s tit, or she’s not obeying the law and hasn’t got them in an indoor enclosure, also tit, or she has locked them in that tiny coop, very very tit.
Her silence speaks volumes on this one.
She as hit on hard times!
Roast chicken xmas dinner
Chicken cord en bleuuuu
Chicken currrreyyyy
Chicken omelette
Chicken pie
Chicken n chips
Chicken butties
Full weeks menu for ya Begga
Now where have the effing chickens gone?????

• Haha
Reactions: 14
New thread title suggestion: twenty-twenty-wunn, MLM hun, did someone say chicken run?

• Haha
Reactions: 74
It’s a bit suspicious now isn’t it, haven’t been seen for or heard from in weeks, they’re defo no longer there
100% they have gone, I want to know how. Usually when we mention not seeing them she shows them on stories to prove us wrong. They’re definitely away, but did they escape/get killed by a fox or one of the dogs, or did she get bored and rehome them

Reactions: 8
Thread 59 suggestion: Still no bed slats, however are the chickens dead? the mystery of the chickens thickens.

• Haha
Those chickens have 1000% gone! She's not mentioned or showed them in donkeys!
They haven't gone, her and Steve are just to ignorant to follow the guidelines and to make their pen safe and secure from bird flu. The chickens are still free ranging she just doesn't show them because she knows she will get backlash.

I think shes still got the chickens she just isnt showing them as her and Steve are breaking the law and not isolating them. 100% they are still free ranging she isnt showing them because of the back lash she will get.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought she wasn't showing the kids anymore? And dear god if my boys hair had been cut like Lloyd from dumb and dumber I wouldn't be showing him either!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thread title suggestion: parenting fails, I live in the Yorkshire dales and deleting anyone who doesn’t believe my tales 😂

Also, we just need to wait for the next aldi haul see if she buys cute eggs and stuff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
#Thread 59 Suggestion

Gobbled the chickens up, all tasteh & yummeh.. changing my content to be a better mummeh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I guess the crappy gryn teeth whitening company didn't bring the fortune she imagined as that's totally been ditched and no updates on the page since Oct....
When she moved to lumi sales I guess...

FM next???
Surprised she's not on onlyfans

• Haha
There’s no way she still has those chickens. I think even if they’d move them inside the barn she’d show them to prove a point. I think either the dogs or a fox got them. She needs to tell the truth because she’s so shady deleting the comments about them and so many people have mentioned her deleting them, she’s gonna end up losing so many followers. I reckon she’s gonna wait until spring and then replace them & pretend nothing happened 🙄

Surprised she's not on onlyfans
I bet she’s on there under a different name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.