Rebecca Lamb #58 New bangs, pregnancy pangs; start flogging Lumi to be part of my gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How ill does Alfie look in that photo? 😔😔 there's definitely something going on with him. Looking at those teeth, I'd say he's banged them. My brother did the same as a child and they went grey. Alfies look all twisted too though x

Reactions: 9
Her green jacket is ridiculous what does she look like hahahahah
Getting quite upsetting seeing Alfie looking so neglected. Surprised the school haven’t raised concerns

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I think she's muted my account on Instagram. I didn't realise that was a thing, but I can't see my own comment from another account. What a bleeping douche bag. I'm nothing but nice to her. She treats the people that pay her bills like tit.

Reactions: 11
A Rolex needs servicing every few years, mine costs anything up to £675 every time I need it serviced. Can’t really see her or him doing that tbh so even if she does have one, it won’t be in very good condition.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Her green jacket is ridiculous what does she look like hahahahah
Getting quite upsetting seeing Alfie looking so neglected. Surprised the school haven’t raised concerns
She looks like a turtles thats outgrown it's shell

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That coat is shite 😂 that’s the sort of coat the teenagers are wearing, she really looks like a chav in that pic

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can someone elaborate on 2ss joining Tattle? I must have missed that too 🤯

Reactions: 2
Can someone elaborate on 2ss joining Tattle? I must have missed that too 🤯

So in the last thread this comment popped up in response to a dental comment that was made.

So in the last thread this comment popped up in response to a dental comment that was made.
The comment has since been deleted but I screen shot it. It was clearly 2SS.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guyzzzzz i publically declare my address, I have an expensive fully intact female dog at home, oooo and a Rolex, I real time post on Insta.... rob me guyz I might as well leave the door open 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Sorry just need a low key rant. Just watched her traipsing through the field in the dark with her dogs running wild and admitting she can't see them. I'm sick of idiots like her saying 'sending you all hugs, everything is going to be OK soon'. So according to the brain of Britain everything is going to be OK, I have to disagree with the dumbass, for those that have lost loved ones or have been left with serious complications after having Covid, I think they may disagree too. I'm sick of these bloody influencers who think the biggest issue at the moment is not going abroad on holiday, meanwhile they carry on peddling their crap to people with more money than sense. If Rebecca was genuinely concerned for her viewers or anyone else apart from herself, why when she promised to be there for people, did she not even bother to read their messages, never mind respond. She's fake and only wants interaction with her account to look good in the statistics. She doesn't give a dam about her own kids wellbeing, why would she care about tens of thousands of strangers

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sorry just need a low key rant. Just watched her traipsing through the field in the dark with her dogs running wild and admitting she can't see them. I'm sick of idiots like her saying 'sending you all hugs, everything is going to be OK soon'. So according to the brain of Britain everything is going to be OK, I have to disagree with the dumbass, for those that have lost loved ones or have been left with serious complications after having Covid, I think they may disagree too. I'm sick of these bloody influencers who think the biggest issue at the moment is not going abroad on holiday, meanwhile they carry on peddling their crap to people with more money than sense. If Rebecca was genuinely concerned for her viewers or anyone else apart from herself, why when she promised to be there for people, did she not even bother to read their messages, never mind respond. She's fake and only wants interaction with her account to look good in the statistics. She doesn't give a dam about her own kids wellbeing, why would she care about tens of thousands of strangers
Totally agree. She couldn’t give a flying duck about anyone else. Her telling people to get out for a walk for some air is so patronising. Especially if there are people in apartments that may have no garden or easy access to a park. She’s one fake fucker and I can see that people are starting to cop on to that.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It wasn't all that long ago that she lost her bleeping dogs and now she's happily walking them off the lead in the dark and can't see them! Her brain is as much use as a chocolate fireguard I'm telling ya

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Gone for a walk with the dogs looks like she’s been crying Barney with stevo over her public I need a baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Gone for a walk with the dogs looks like she’s been crying Barney with stevo over her public I need a baby.
The worst thing is that she probably only wants a baby for content as that's what gained her popularity in the first place

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It wasn't all that long ago that she lost her bleeping dogs and now she's happily walking them off the lead in the dark and can't see them! Her brain is as much use as a chocolate fireguard I'm telling ya
I actually hope they run off again and end up with a decent family instead of with that bunch of knuckle draggers

Steve got her that Rolex not long after they got together
Probably a gift for having legs like Arkwrights corner shop, open all hours

The worst thing is that she probably only wants a baby for content as that's what gained her popularity in the first place
She only had the 2 she's got now, to keep hold of Steve and for content and it shows in the way she interacts with them. There's nothing natural about her interactions with the boys, in fact quite often it's clear to see, she is forcing it for the camera.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She used to make sure she flashed her engagement ring and Rolex in all her pics... so you know she’s a special, rich, engaged hun. Engagement ring no longer fits and the Rolex probably doesn’t either!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.