Rebecca Lamb #58 New bangs, pregnancy pangs; start flogging Lumi to be part of my gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we all please take note of Alfies nails in that story of him and Woody with new hair cuts... wtf it doesn’t cost anything to cut your kids nails and scrub them 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

At this point it is just pure laziness
I get that kids can get dirty really quickly - especially if they’ve been out playing in the garden but Alfie’s nails look like they haven’t been cut in weeks! I mean how hard is it to cut his nails once a week after a bath?

Reactions: 13
Can we all please take note of Alfies nails in that story of him and Woody with new hair cuts... wtf it doesn’t cost anything to cut your kids nails and scrub them 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

At this point it is just pure laziness
Omg there’s nothing I hate more than long nails on kids, they’re just dirt traps 🤢 I cut my 5 year olds nails constantly, even just having grubby nails makes a person look dirty as a whole. Her own nails are looked after tho, once again beggy comes first.

Reactions: 15
Hahahahha our begs just commented this on sam hunters Rolex photo. As is she could afford a Rolex 🤣🤣🤣 she can’t even afford new beds for the boys or decent presents
What a head!! Why did she even bother having kids, it’s clear she just wants to look after number one and spend all her money on herself. Shameless trallop! I’ve really developed a deeper dislike for her recently seeing the tit those poor kids got for Xmas while she’s off buying herself clothes and having her hair and nails done.

Reactions: 22
A Rolex for a woman who is probably so bleeping thick she can’t even tell the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Why have the kids got the same clothes on as yesterday but she buys herself clothes every single week?

Reactions: 14
My kids never wear clothes two days in row. By the end of the day they are filthy.

How boring are those boys lives?

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I feel like the boys wouldn't know what to do if taken to a field and told to have fun (which should be the bulk of their lives in the dales!). Their fun is all directed by Beggy for her vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I feel like the boys wouldn't know what to do if taken to a field and told to have fun (which should be the bulk of their lives in the dales!). Their fun is all directed by Beggy for her vlogs.
Never see them play football, or bat and ball games, or fly a kite, making a den etc so much those boys could do with all the open space that they have there in the dales 🙄

Reactions: 11
😂😂 she wants to upgrade her probably fake Rolex to begin with lmao.
how abo it you upgrade your kids to have an actual bed first my hunny

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wouldn't be surprised if her Rolex is actually a Tenerife special tbh 😂
Matches her fake designer bags perfectly.

And Steve pal, if you're reading...
My dentist mum and I say hi 👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 49
As if she’s got a Rolex 😂 we’d definitely know about it I.e. 100 stories on it and a few grid posts.

Reactions: 8
Her Rolex would probably a tight fit on her baby finger at this point.....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.