Rebecca Lamb #52 Hun please size up your jeans by a few

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Call me cynical but it’s mental health awareness day coming up on Saturday.........wait for the “mental health” posts incoming.... fellow channel mum Charlotte Taylor has also already been flashing the mental health card already this week......

Reactions: 22
It's 100% because she's getting less engagement and wants/needs more and knows this is an emotive subject that people will reach out on. She's an absolute fake

Reactions: 12
Funny that she says everyone’s ‘quiet’ less than 24 hours after she posted the algorithm hack and how to show more support for content creators 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly you’re the nicest bunch of trolls I’ve ever come across❤
Whichever way this interview goes I won’t be asking for constructive feedback, I’ve been influenced to be a boss babe and I only need positivity in my life✌🏻
I hope the interview went okay lovely! 🌸

Rebecca is a first class moron isn't she!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've just noticed on her last picture she's photoshopped fake steam coming off the hot chocolates 😂😂😂😂😂 ... even if it's pretend why make it look like you're toddler has a boiling hot drink. What a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
duck me, woodehs to do list looks more taxing than Rebecca’s! She could learn a thing or two from him 😂😂
My son is 3 too and has done all this and more in an hour after coming home from nursery where he’s been since 8.30 this morning! 🤪 Still full of beans and bouncing off the walls (I lie, he didn’t have hot choc!) still had every book and game out though! What a life they lead eh, Sooo busehhh!!!!

Reactions: 11
She's gonna need a new rug again in a minute.

Who lets a three year old have a full mug of hot chocolate on a new cream rug?! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone would think she’s designed and sold these hats! Why would you send a complete stranger pics of your child knowing she’s gonna repost for god knows who to see 🙈

Reactions: 13
Oh duck off beggy everything’s about me lamb, what she means is her ads and posts ain’t getting no love cos everyone is sick of her. She doesn’t give a duck about how anyone is feeling, just trying to increase engagement levels, she’s sick in the head.
You are completely spot on. This will be like that last time she lacked engagement and said her inbox was always open. Then it turned out she ignored everyone who messaged her. Jesus the dogs arse is cuter than her face 😂

I've just noticed on her last picture she's photoshopped fake steam coming off the hot chocolates 😂😂😂😂😂 ... even if it's pretend why make it look like you're toddler has a boiling hot drink. What a twit.
Give her a break! I mean you need a responsible adult to make hot chocolate and maybe Steve wasn’t home yet 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Based on the people she seems to be copying at the moment I predict it won't be long before she gets the front pieces of her hair highlighted.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.