Rebecca Lamb #52 Hun please size up your jeans by a few

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping ANSWER YOUR SON!

He's asking questions and she's just repeating 'are they excited?'

No wonder concerns are raised about their speech, she doesn't have a conversation with them. She just repeats herself over and over (standard) in a sing song voice for the 'gram.

Reactions: 16
bleeping ANSWER YOUR SON!

He's asking questions and she's just repeating 'are they excited?'

No wonder concerns are raised about their speech, she doesn't have a conversation with them. She just repeats herself over and over (standard) in a sing song voice for the 'gram.
You can tell she's paying zero attention and has him zoned out, he gets frustrated at the end bless him poor boy. She's vile.

Reactions: 12
I canā€™t believe we didnā€™t go with Nigellenlamb šŸ˜’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Just the other day she's telling us God has 'blessed her with a great bum' a few days later its a straight line..... šŸ¤”šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Did someone say on here before a white lines a dead giveaway of editing?
The queen of bodeh posetiveteh has deffo photoshopped her self slimmer in this, she forgets we see her in videos lol, poor beggy sheā€™s not smart enough to keep up the facade!

Reactions: 15
Not to derail but I mentioned about redundancy this morning, I was given a 45 day notice period. Which baffles me because Rebecca said covid was a load of nonsense didnā€™t she? Hyped up by the media? Strange that this ā€œCovidā€now means Manchester Airport is on its knees, maybe if I tell the managing director that Rebecca Lamb knows something we donā€™t and itā€™s a load of rubbish, I could get my job back?

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Not to derail but I mentioned about redundancy this morning, I was given a 45 day notice period. Which baffles me because Rebecca said covid was a load of nonsense didnā€™t she? Hyped up by the media? Strange that this ā€œCovidā€now means Manchester Airport is on its knees, maybe if I tell the managing director that Rebecca Lamb knows something we donā€™t and itā€™s a load of rubbish, I could get my job back?
So sorry to hear this. She is that ignorant she doesnā€™t have a clue what people are going through.
Hope something comes up soon for you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Iā€™m sorry.
you know what will make you feel better?
post some inspirational quotes, just relax, take a 7am bath and read vex king. All your problems will be gone!
edit to add
For anyone who is suffering with work due to covid, I know there are tonnes of caring jobs out there right now. Iā€™ve been searching for ages and got an interview on Friday.
I know itā€™s not for everyone but desperate times and all that! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Iā€™m sorry.
post some inspirational quotes, just relax, take a 7am bath and read vex king. All your problems will be gone!
edit to add
For anyone who is suffering with work due to covid, I know there are tonnes of caring jobs out there right now. Iā€™ve been searching for ages and got an interview on Friday.
Ooooh you nasty old troll. Trying to help people get jobs. You must be jealous hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Iā€™m sorry.
edit to add
I must purchase this vex king book, it seems it will sort all of my troubles!šŸ¤£
Iā€™ve actually ended up with an interview this afternoon, amazing what you can do Rebecca when you can be half arsed!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry to hear this! Maybe if you just tell yourself to be happeh and positive you will just be happeh? Worth a try? Hope you find something else soon though, there seems to be a lot of jobs going in my area at the moment so fingers crossed for you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So so sorry to hear this šŸ„ŗ I'm in mcr too so if I hear of any jobs I will let you know ā¤

But in the meantime, hVe you thought about this? Pays good aparrently 5k per month! do you have a few spare tyres you can pose in your keks with, to make sure people know "ROLLS ARE NORMAL! " cos grown adults fully compus mentis probably wouldn't know that unless a random woman child on the Internet told them..... You don't need much to get started just a spare room in your house with a cabinet with holes in it where you can put your fake designer bags and a boss babe note book from b&m šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤Ŗ

On a serious note, good luck with your interview today I'm sure all us trolls are rooting for you ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.