Rebecca Lamb #52 Hun please size up your jeans by a few

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to derail but I mentioned about redundancy this morning, I was given a 45 day notice period. Which baffles me because Rebecca said covid was a load of nonsense didn’t she? Hyped up by the media? Strange that this “Covid”now means Manchester Airport is on its knees, maybe if I tell the managing director that Rebecca Lamb knows something we don’t and it’s a load of rubbish, I could get my job back?
I'm just catching up and wanted to say I'm so sorry, maybe message Rebecca seeing as her inbox is always open and see if she can offer some of her positivity 🙄

Edit to add, good luck with your interview!! 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly you’re the nicest bunch of trolls I’ve ever come across❤
Whichever way this interview goes I won’t be asking for constructive feedback, I’ve been influenced to be a boss babe and I only need positivity in my life✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Whichever way this interview goes I won’t be asking for constructive feedback, I’ve been influenced to be a boss babe and I only need positivity in my life✌🏻
Remember if you don’t get the job, just call them a bunch of nasty trolls and bullies, you don’t need that negativity in your life. Think happy = be happy ✌
good luck 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Job is already yours, what you give out to the universe, the universe gives back.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
😂😂😂 you lot are cracking me up this morning 😂
In all serious I’m sure you’ll smash the interview!
rebecca could take notes, THAT is how you be a boss babe. Lining up an interview in the same day, smashing it 👍👍

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I must purchase this vex king book, it seems it will sort all of my troubles!🤣
I’ve actually ended up with an interview this afternoon, amazing what you can do Rebecca when you can be half arsed!
And you'll never have to buy another book in your life. It's the everlasting gobstopper of the literacy world

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Not to derail but I mentioned about redundancy this morning, I was given a 45 day notice period. Which baffles me because Rebecca said covid was a load of nonsense didn’t she? Hyped up by the media? Strange that this “Covid”now means Manchester Airport is on its knees, maybe if I tell the managing director that Rebecca Lamb knows something we don’t and it’s a load of rubbish, I could get my job back?
So sorry about that. Big hug x

I’m sorry.
you know what will make you feel better?
post some inspirational quotes, just relax, take a 7am bath and read vex king. All your problems will be gone!
edit to add
For anyone who is suffering with work due to covid, I know there are tonnes of caring jobs out there right now. I’ve been searching for ages and got an interview on Friday.
I know it’s not for everyone but desperate times and all that! :)
Good luck with your interview x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh duck off beggy everything’s about me lamb, what she means is her ads and posts ain’t getting no love cos everyone is sick of her. She doesn’t give a duck about how anyone is feeling, just trying to increase engagement levels, she’s sick in the head.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can't stand her fake concern, she basically wants engagement to try and maintain the pretence that she's a successful vlogger /influencer. It's all about numbers, not about actually caring about her subscribers. As long as they like share or comment it helps greedy Beggy

Oh duck off beggy everything’s about me lamb, what she means is her ads and posts ain’t getting no love cos everyone is sick of her. She doesn’t give a duck about how anyone is feeling, just trying to increase engagement levels, she’s sick in the head.
She truly is a self absorbed, narcissistic leech

Reactions: 13
Couple of days ago ljc saying she doesn’t feel like herself
And there we have Rebecca now saying the same.
no Rebecca no one is feeling themselves because, I know you haven’t noticed and think it’s all a big joke, we are in the middle of a bleeping pandemic and your average joe followers are losing jobs and family members.
so do one with your fake concern.
your only concerned about your views and getting your ads.

Reactions: 22
"I'm worried about you guys. I'm not getting a lot of likes lately, it's weird. I'm worried about how quiet it's been because I need engagement and I'm not getting it. Where are you guys? Are you ok my huns? Why aren't you on Instagram liking my posts and supporting me, there must be something really wrong with you for you to be ignoring my amazing content."

Couple of days ago ljc saying she doesn’t feel like herself
And there we have Rebecca now saying the same.
no Rebecca no one is feeling themselves because, I know you haven’t noticed and think it’s all a big joke, we are in the middle of a bleeping pandemic and your average joe followers are losing jobs and family members.
so do one with your fake concern.
your only concerned about your views and getting your ads.
Megan Rose Lane did a video over the weekend about feeling tit too which Rebecca shared. She's been sharing loads of MRL stuff actually - I think she has a new girl crush (someone else to rip off).

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh she’s copying Lucy again! Lucy said she’s been feeling “off” recently and now begga is saying the same!

Reactions: 11
Lucy Jessica post a video saying she not herself next day she don’t feel herself Jesus Christ 🙄 what’s wrong Rebecca not enough likes from the old geezers

Reactions: 11
I think we’ll be due a bodeh positiviteh post don’t you!?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.