Rebecca Lamb #5 Steve's cocktail sausage fan club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she bullshits alot about these things because on here we are all saying she doesn’t do much with the boys. She literally can’t do/go anywhere without taking a photo or video, so if she’d have been at the park yesterday She’d have posted proof
Yeah I think she does too I had a feeling yesterday when she was saying she’d been to park there was something not ringing true when she was saying it.. proper dropped herself in it that she’s a liar 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Aaaaaand I’m blocked.

I called her out on her hypocrisy. She called someone a witch then in her next reply said something about being nice when you post comments.
What a dick.
If someone can screenshot it, put it on here. Just blur out my name, please. Unless she’s deleted it!
I think it’s gone, was it on the dancing post? All the comments on there loooooovvvveee her dancing!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
To the person who commented on her curly hair post “yay I’ve been waiting for this for so long” , get a bleeping lifeeeeeee 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“He’s pulled all the paper off the colours”

Colours? Does she actually mean ‘crayons’?

As thick as mince,she really is

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aaaaaand I’m blocked.

I called her out on her hypocrisy. She called someone a witch then in her next reply said something about being nice when you post comments.
What a dick.
If someone can screenshot it, put it on here. Just blur out my name, please. Unless she’s deleted it!
I nearly commented too. You can’t call someone a witch and then preach about being nice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“He’s pulled all the paper off the colours”

Colours? Does she actually mean ‘crayons’?

As thick as mince,she really is
Is this a regional thing? Iv heard people refer to them as colours before 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Who lets their kids do that anyway in a restaurant!! Have some respect! Regardless if she's there alone with the 2 boys whoopdefuckingdo alot of people have 'solo' parenting times it's not bleeping 'solo' parenting it's just doing the exact same tit you always do reb without ya daily shag and sausage boy to take the pics of you and the boys in the restaurant! I used to LOVE her content and find her so lovely and relatable but as soon as she dropped tattle into one of her stories (that's how I found this page!!) She just went even more downhill! She has so much potential and just wastes it. Oh and Instagram isn't a bleeping job either babes, it may pay the bills but it isn't commuting to work each day and leaving your children in daycare to do an actual job you use your brain for to then come home and still do all the house stuff!! Annnnd breath 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
bleeping solo parenting 🙄🙈 solo parenting is being responsible for every wake up, every illness, every bill, EVERYBLOODYTHING EVERYBLOODYDAY! I find it disgusting when these CM bloggers compare looking after their own children for a night or couple of days alone to being a single mum. It’s not the same bloody thing at all. Zara Byrd does this too. I’m not even a single mum and it irritates me so I cannot imagine how bleeping infuriating it must feel for any single mums watching her shake her arse in her ridiculous house moaning about parenting her own children and knocking back chavvy fruit infused wine!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
bleeping solo parenting 🙄🙈 solo parenting is being responsible for every wake up, every illness, every bill, EVERYBLOODYTHING EVERYBLOODYDAY! I find it disgusting when these CM bloggers compare looking after their own children for a night or couple of days alone to being a single mum. It’s not the same bloody thing at all. Zara Byrd does this too. I’m not even a single mum and it irritates me so I cannot imagine how bleeping infuriating it must feel for any single mums watching her shake her arse in her ridiculous house moaning about parenting her own children and knocking back chavvy fruit infused wine!
YES!!
zara byrd is just as bleeping annoying as babstation becks...!

When you’re struggling to reach the word count when writing an essay...

‘I’ve created a beautiful photo album of our recent holiday to Tenerife. I’ve made this beautiful little photo book and it is full of all the pictures I took of us on holiday, in Tenerife’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.