Rebecca Lamb #5 Steve's cocktail sausage fan club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit random but when woodeh had pecked the label off the first crayon why not stop him instead of letting him do the lot then sticking a camera in his face and filming yourself moaning at him 🤦
Because she probably had her head stuck in her phone ignoring him she probably didn’t ever know he did it x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
shes really peed me off just because youve done a week on your own doesn't mean you can make out your like a single mum 😡.i have 3 kids whom i bring up on my own on a daily basis no help from parents,grandparents ect and do i sit around moaning or staring into my phone?no i bloody dont,i spend time enjoying my kids taking them out creating memories for them.as far as i can see she does sweet f all with them boys.favours one over the other 😔
if one of my kids was stopping in my bed for the night then they all end up in with me (normally if we have a movie night).shes getting on my last nerve.its all me me me oh look at me im so amazing 🤦‍♀️ wow shes took the boys out a few times does she want a medal?
whos betting life goes back to normal when steve gets back?id bet a million pounds on it.why doesnt she take alfie school then go to a playgroup or park with woody or even a picnic in the garden buy him a sandpit/ball pool interact with him instead of blowing money on trashy clothes for herself.
she needs to grow up

Reactions: 16
anyone any ideas on why she favours Alfie over woodeh?
I've noticed that too Alfie Definately seems like her favourite, maybe because he's the first child as I know some people theory the oldest is the favourite

Reactions: 2
I've noticed that too Alfie Definately seems like her favourite, maybe because he's the first child as I know some people theory the oldest is the favourite
Doesn’t everyone favour the one who’s been behaved best and slept through 😂😝 joking obviously!
Iv always thought Alfie was favoured over woody she makes it quite clear actually 😭 Iv got 3 children an couldn’t imagine having a favourite 💔

Reactions: 4
She is probably that type of a parent who lets their children make huge mess with spag bol at the restaurant and doesn't bother tidying up after. I used to work as a waitress and we used to hate those types of customers. If I saw my child taking off papers from the crayons I would immediately tell them off and explain that it is not acceptable. Rebecca, teach your boys some manners before they turn into a plonker like their dad.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Alfie seems sweet natured etc but am I the only one who has noticed he has quite a delay? Especially with speech etc?

I was a single parent for years with zero help in any way from the father. and she's feeling sorry for herself being on her own for a week idiot doesnt have a clue
Same here. Its insulting when she constantly moans about it. I also worked full time to support my self and my child and certainly would never dream of twerking in his face. She is so desperate for recognition and praise. She needs to remember, she chose to have children, she shouldn't be so needy for praise for doing what every other parent does normally

bleeping solo parenting 🙄🙈 solo parenting is being responsible for every wake up, every illness, every bill, EVERYBLOODYTHING EVERYBLOODYDAY! I find it disgusting when these CM bloggers compare looking after their own children for a night or couple of days alone to being a single mum. It’s not the same bloody thing at all. Zara Byrd does this too. I’m not even a single mum and it irritates me so I cannot imagine how bleeping infuriating it must feel for any single mums watching her shake her arse in her ridiculous house moaning about parenting her own children and knocking back chavvy fruit infused wine!
I know I’m late but I’m a single mom, have been since I fell pregnant with my second, and it INFURIATES me when people who have a partner claim they have to ‘solo parent for a few days! I can not stand it

and She’s just said that hello fresh has changed her, but then shows us her pizza and boxed pulled pork.... for the weekend... why does the weekend mean you can’t cook

Reactions: 12
Whyyyyy is she so lazy 🤣 buying egg mayo and tuna mayo? Already grated cheese? Pulled pork? She literally does nothing all day! How does she not have time to, for example, boiled some eggs and mash it up with some salad cream or mayo? And Is she not allowed to buy more than 3 packs of wipes a week 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s buys 3 packs pretty much every week! And what does she do with them, I buy the Aldi packs of 6 and they last over a month easy! And I use them for all sorts 🤣

Reactions: 6
I may have missed it but has she actually posted any stories of her cooking the hello fresh stuff? Or when it's dished up? I only saw her posting the recipe card. Strange as she usually always posts her food 🤔 beginning to wonder if she actually is cooking them or just getting paid to pretend like she is?

I may have missed it but has she actually posted any stories of her cooking the hello fresh stuff? Or when it's dished up? I only saw her posting the recipe card. Strange as she usually always posts her food 🤔 beginning to wonder if she actually is cooking them or just getting paid to pretend like she is?
Nope not once! She talks about it but that’s it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Whyyyyy is she so lazy 🤣 buying egg mayo and tuna mayo? Already grated cheese? Pulled pork? She literally does nothing all day! How does she not have time to, for example, boiled some eggs and mash it up with some salad cream or mayo? And Is she not allowed to buy more than 3 packs of wipes a week 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s buys 3 packs pretty much every week! And what does she do with them, I buy the Aldi packs of 6 and they last over a month easy! And I use them for all sorts 🤣
She is so ridiculously lazy, those sandwich fillings 🙄 It takes seconds to open a can of tuna, drain it and mix it with a bit of mayo. Same with the egg one. Ready grated cheese? Again a few seconds work. I regularly make pulled pork, takes five minutes to prep then bung it in the slow cooker. All much nicer made at home and you know what has gone into them, so many hidden ingredients in ready prepared foods as well as hidden sugars and salts. Their diet is dreadful.

I wish she would stop jabbing at the food with her finger and saying 'some' in front of every item. And stop the sniffing as you're talking! She is so irritating!

Someone I follow is advertising it too. Apart from the initial glossy ad she’s posted sweet FA 😂

Am I missing something? Why does anyone need to see what she has bought from Aldi? Are people that deluded that they actually give a tit?

Reactions: 3

She’s probably going to do a YouTube video at the end of the week. I think she’s just incredibly lazy. If she’s too ‘busy’ with her busy lifestyle why are we not seeing inspirational slow cooker meals or quick meals in the evenings? Why pizza and chips🤨 she may as well add chef and food blogger to her bio. She’s about as much as a chef as she is a travel vlogger!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s probably going to do a YouTube video at the end of the week. I think she’s just incredibly lazy. If she’s too ‘busy’ with her busy lifestyle why are we not seeing inspirational slow cooker meals or quick meals in the evenings? Why pizza and chips🤨 she may as well add chef and food blogger to her bio. She’s about as much as a chef as she is a travel vlogger!
I didn't even think of her saving it for YouTube video 😂 I actually thought perhaps she had cooked them and they had to be given consent to be posted by hello fresh and they were just too bad that they told her not to post the cooked pics 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.