Rebecca Lamb #5 Steve's cocktail sausage fan club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband often works away and I’ll say I’m flying solo but yes, solo parenting and wanting to be praised for it is ridiculous

Reactions: 2
I am from Local to Rebecca and have heard multiple people refer to crayons as 'colours' so not unusual for the area, although I would say crayons 🤷‍♀️

My husband often works away and I’ll say I’m flying solo but yes, solo parenting and wanting to be praised for it is ridiculous
Me too.. and it is hard. But to go on and on about it constantly 🙄 as if she hadn’t realised when she became a sahm to two that she’d sometimes have to look after them alone 😬

Me too.. and it is hard. But to go on and on about it constantly 🙄 as if she hadn’t realised when she became a sahm to two that she’d sometimes have to look after them alone 😬
Exactly. It’s quite normal to have your children alone for a few days in your parenting career (not the right word but we’ll go with it 😂) but yeah to go on is annoying. But it’s not like Rebecca to go on is it? Did you know she went on holiyay to Tenerife?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly. It’s quite normal to have your children alone for a few days in your parenting career (not the right word but we’ll go with it 😂) but yeah to go on is annoying. But it’s not like Rebecca to go on is it? Did you know she went on holiyay to Tenerife?
No 😱 did she really? I knew she’d been away but I didn’t know it was Tenerife.. I knew it was a holiday but not there! I did know that she liked adventures and travelling.. well of course she does as she always goes on holiday twice a year to very similar resorts in Spain. For a holiday. As travel. Because she loves adventure.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No 😱 did she really? I knew she’d been away but I didn’t know it was Tenerife.. I knew it was a holiday but not there! I did know that she liked adventures and travelling.. well of course she does as she always goes on holiday twice a year to very similar resorts in Spain. For a holiday. As travel. Because she loves adventure.
I heard apparently there’s a nice Chinese out in Tenerife too😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God, watching THAT video has irritated the tit out of me. What the duck was it?! Disgusting. She's making a mockery of herself and it's cringeworthy. She's as thick as pig tit and so bloody obnoxious.

I need a beer.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
bleeping solo parenting 🙄🙈 solo parenting is being responsible for every wake up, every illness, every bill, EVERYBLOODYTHING EVERYBLOODYDAY! I find it disgusting when these CM bloggers compare looking after their own children for a night or couple of days alone to being a single mum. It’s not the same bloody thing at all. Zara Byrd does this too. I’m not even a single mum and it irritates me so I cannot imagine how bleeping infuriating it must feel for any single mums watching her shake her arse in her ridiculous house moaning about parenting her own children and knocking back chavvy fruit infused wine!
Having the kids alone is definitely hard work, I can’t cope when hubs is away 😂 However an influencer actually highlighted once how using the phrase ‘solo parenting’ is disrespectful and I guess it is because real solo parents need a bloody medal!!

Reactions: 5
I was a single parent for years with zero help in any way from the father. and she's feeling sorry for herself being on her own for a week idiot doesnt have a clue

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Having the kids alone is definitely hard work, I can’t cope when hubs is away 😂 However an influencer actually highlighted once how using the phrase ‘solo parenting’ is disrespectful and I guess it is because real solo parents need a bloody medal!!
They do 🙌🏻🥇

I was once a single mum and I can say with absolute certainty that it is in no way similar to your partner just going off on a lads weekend Rebecca 🤣 and seeing you moan about it would’ve made me scream 😤

I remember an influencer mentioning this actually and cannot think who it was? Susie Verril or cigarettes and calpol are the two that spring to mind.

Reactions: 4
Bit random but when woodeh had pecked the label off the first crayon why not stop him instead of letting him do the lot then sticking a camera in his face and filming yourself moaning at him 🤦

Reactions: 8
They do 🙌🏻🥇

I was once a single mum and I can say with absolute certainty that it is in no way similar to your partner just going off on a lads weekend Rebecca 🤣 and seeing you moan about it would’ve made me scream 😤

I remember an influencer mentioning this actually and cannot think who it was? Susie Verril or cigarettes and calpol are the two that spring to mind.
Was it not MOD?

Reactions: 1
Crazy how the views on some of my pictures on here are 300+, I see you silent tattlers!😂 haha, don’t be afraid to comment on the site; it’s absolutely harmless.

If you’re reading this and you too have been affected by Rebecca’s flaps flapping, we may be able to provide help and advice 📞😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
When you’re struggling to reach the word count when writing an essay...

‘I’ve created a beautiful photo album of our recent holiday to Tenerife. I’ve made this beautiful little photo book and it is full of all the pictures I took of us on holiday, in Tenerife’

😂😂😂

When you’re struggling to reach the word count when writing an essay...

‘I’ve created a beautiful photo album of our recent holiday to Tenerife. I’ve made this beautiful little photo book and it is full of all the pictures I took of us on holiday, in Tenerife’
What’s annoying about this is she’s actually getting paid. Why doesn’t she write a script or something, when she just wings it she repeats herself constantly and looks unprofessional.

Reactions: 4
She looks like a right twit in the dental advert 😂

Yeh reb because it’s such a fantastic opportunity given you’re local 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1

I just found this comment from her mum on a picture from their holiday last year... she obviously doesn’t care about Reb flaunting her body on Instagram

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.