Rebecca Lamb #5 Steve's cocktail sausage fan club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wine drinking is definitely her just jumping on the single mum tribe. It’s ‘stereotypical’ for a mum to have a glass of wine after a long day. She’s trying to relate to her genuinely hard working single mum followers this week by being #singlemum #soloparenting and she will be so happeh when Steve’s home because she could never do it without him. I’m sure she will give the ‘I don’t know how you do it’ speech on Monday to her followers.

But the truth is, she does everything at home even when Steve is there. Steve does duck all. You are a single mum hun, you just have a little play buddy at night time. Enjoy your wine😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can some one tell me? Was she pretending to eat that muffin ? I’m confused? Is that how you eat a muffin?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve just rewatched the video. Did anyone notice 1) she nearly hit Alfie when she was swinging Woody around. 2). Alfie stole the ball from Woody resulting in him getting upset but she was too busy watching herself dance to give a tit 😭

That is so embarrassing. Not now boys, settle down, mummy’s trying to dance.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I’ve just rewatched the video. Did anyone notice 1) she nearly hit Alfie when she was swinging Woody around. 2). Alfie stole the ball from Woody resulting in him getting upset but she was too busy watching herself dance to give a tit 😭

That is so embarrassing. Not now boys, settle down, mummy’s trying to dance.
I dance around WITH my children, mainly for the benefit of them being tired and a reward for tidying toys, usually done to their playlist which they choose. I think that is what most of us do. My children come before strangers on the internet.
Rebecca, the pervy man halfway across the world or the follower who is encouraging you to dance more often so they can have a laugh...they should not be a priority over your crying child. Being a relatable and honest parent usually means stop what you are doing and console your children!

Reactions: 7
If you can't beat em, join em, So tonight ladies we will inspire the world and prove our children are happy but How ? Well its easy just shake our asses in the kitchen for 30 seconds and if you don't believe me then you can bore off b*tches 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ive just caught up all i have to say to you reb is

Get some damn self respect 😞

Reactions: 6
Stop dancing round ya scruffy little kitchen half naked

Stop acting like it’s for your kids benefit when really it’s so you can shake that big fat arse of yours in ya crappy camera to some crappy music

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is the most unrelateable 'mother' ive seen. I smell bullshit about the majority of her life, they are the two most laziest self centered people i know. They do not deserve their lovely boys in the slightest. She uses them for the gram and even now she doesnt even post about them, its all tits and gash tits and gash with a couple of omg im so body positive posts chucked in and if were extra unlucky she might chuck a crappy dinner idea of 1 sausage each 1 slice of carrot and half a spoonful of mash potato in. BORE OFF HUN YOUR NOT RELATEBALE!! Someone get her off the gram please!!!!!!!!!!

Is it just me that doesn’t think her stories add up?? Her outfits are different and her hair changes. Yesterday she said she filmed a cleaning video took boys to a park and went to fed their neighbours dogs but then today she’s saying she’s going to take them for food and to the park because they didn’t do much yesterday she filmed a video and did jobs around the house? Which is it

Reactions: 11
Is it just me that doesn’t think her stories add up?? Her outfits are different and her hair changes. Yesterday she said she filmed a cleaning video took boys to a park and went to fed their neighbours dogs but then today she’s saying she’s going to take them for food and to the park because they didn’t do much yesterday she filmed a video and did jobs around the house? Which is it
I think she bullshits alot about these things because on here we are all saying she doesn’t do much with the boys. She literally can’t do/go anywhere without taking a photo or video, so if she’d have been at the park yesterday She’d have posted proof

Right, fair enough dancing with your children! I do it myself! But twerking? With ya son right behind you? How can you even think that’s acceptable ?

Reactions: 10
What sort of attitude towards women will her boys have when they are grown up if this is what they see their mum doing?

Anyone else find that video link she put on her story a bit hypocritical! Becs love your whole life is trying to impress people you don’t know and desperate for their approval.

Reactions: 3
Aaaaaand I’m blocked.

I called her out on her hypocrisy. She called someone a witch then in her next reply said something about being nice when you post comments.
What a dick.
If someone can screenshot it, put it on here. Just blur out my name, please. Unless she’s deleted it!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.