Rebecca Lamb #5 Steve's cocktail sausage fan club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first two people she tagged at the end of her post as well don’t even follow her so why would they want to see that monstrosity! Desperate!
I am not joking she is obsessed with getting Chelsie king to follow her. She mentions her all the time and is obviously trying to copy some of her content and doing it terribly.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am not joking she is obsessed with getting Chelsie king to follow her. She mentions her all the time and is obviously trying to copy some of her content and doing it terribly.
Iv thought this too the some of the dancing is very similar!

Reactions: 3
Is she auditioning for a job as a web cam girl?
The amount of photos she posts for adoration and attention is shocking.
Does she not feel validated as a partner or as a mum so she has to seek admiration and ass kissing from people she doesn’t even know?
You don’t need to get your bits and rolls out to prove to everyone you’re “body confident”.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Totally agree with all the above.
True confidence in your body starts with the mind Rebecca it's that simple you can't just tell followers to strip off to their underwear and publicly flaunt themselves and all will be fine, FYI Reb some women feel empowered clothed and doing things likes degrees or sports or helping others, and just a side note most busy mums aren't even that fixated on body image because their priority is the kids not sitting analysing themselves on the bedroom floor in front of a mirror .

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Never heard of Chessie before, just browsed her insta and wow. Rebecca is literally an AliExpress version of her😂

• Haha
  • Wow
God has she really got that huge bleeping backside out on the Internet again? 🤮
So bored of her hiding behind the 'body positivity' BS. Give over, you just need an excuse to post your body online because you're so hungry for attention.
Oh, and I personally don't think her body is that great, even 'for having two kids' as people keep saying. Sure she's not massively overweight or anything but... 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
God has she really got that huge bleeping backside out on the Internet again? 🤮
So bored of her hiding behind the 'body positivity' BS. Give over, you just need an excuse to post your body online because you're so hungry for attention.
Oh, and I personally don't think her body is that great, even 'for having two kids' as people keep saying. Sure she's not massively overweight or anything but... 🤷🏻‍♀️
I actually have to agree now. I think she did have a good body, and maybe it’s more a case of seeing too much of it. But I have 2 kids, a lot younger than hers. Plus I’m a few years older and I actually do look better than her 🙈 but I do eat well and exercise. Last summer she had quite a good body, now she looks like her bad diet is catching up on her.

Reactions: 10
I have nothing bad to say about her body, I think she looks fine, and she is a very pretty girl, and wearing the right kinda clothes she is stunning, however her clothing style is horrendous and does her no favours. Most of her stuff looks like cheap tat and it barely covers her modesty. As for posing like that in a thong, that certainly does her no favours either. She looks cheap and nasty especially with that come to bed look shes got on her face. As I said she’s a really lovely looking girl but she doesn’t make the best of it, and she doesn’t dress to suit her body whatsoever.
Annnnnnd, could she not have shown her ‘mum bod’ without getting on her knees and spreading her legs to get her flaps as close into the camera as possible 🙄 it’s a bleeping disgrace, She must have spent all day yesterday prancing about her bedroom in her thong trying out her poses to get a good photo. Embarrassing ain’t the word.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I actually have to agree now. I think she did have a good body, and maybe it’s more a case of seeing too much of it. But I have 2 kids, a lot younger than hers. Plus I’m a few years older and I actually do look better than her 🙈 but I do eat well and exercise. Last summer she had quite a good body, now she looks like her bad diet is catching up on her.
Totally agree. I’m also slightly older than her, my youngest is 3 months older than Woodeh, I used to be a bit in awe of her body, probably last year, but not any more! She’s probably still a little trimmer than I am, but I eat very healthily and exercise which I would say is more important!

Reactions: 11
I wonder if any of the mums from school do actually look here.......👀 or the teachers for that matter and at her posts??!! Can you even imagine! The talk in the staffroom would be one I’d love to hear!
There was a comment I saw on a holiday post where a lady was saying her child couldn’t wait to see Alfie at school. They definitely do look!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
There was a comment I saw on a holiday post where a lady was saying her child couldn’t wait to see Alfie at school. They definitely do look!
Wow that’s so embarrassing, she’s bound to be the talk of the playground amongst the mums 😂

Reactions: 4
Wow that’s so embarrassing, she’s bound to be the talk of the playground amongst the mums 😂
I honestly feel like she really does not grasp how all this will look to her kids when they’re older and they can find all this

Reactions: 5
I really want to know why her mum
Isn’t sitting down having a serious word with her, if that was my daughter I’d be fuming. She’s such an embarrassment and needs telling from someone close who she will hopefully listen to!
Also, you can’t want to be an influencer and ‘insta famous’ but put anyone down who doesn’t agree with you and reply with bitchy comments coming across like you think you’re better than everyone! It’s just not cool and shows the real, nasty person that you are. I’m sure many people just tell her what she wants to hear because they’re scared of the backlash of having a different opinion. Such a sad state of affairs

He first post of the day was saying she'd been explaining to her five year old about Sherlock Holmes and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle then she ends her day showing us her babe station pose and telling us how fat grabbing empowers women but only if you do it in your knickers ! WTF ??
She wouldn't know Sherlock Holmes if he walked up to her and slapped her in the face.
Absolute embarrassment to try and convince thousands of followers that she's educated enough to teach her children this stuff when she had absolutely no idea who Doyle is to begin with.

Much prefer if she admitted that she didn't know anything about SH and they were learning/reading together.

JUST BE bleeping REAL!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t know if I’m more appalled with Rebecca’s happeh with my Bodeh post or the fact over 4K other people clicked the like button, the only posts she has had over 3k likes on are her “body positivity” posts.

FYI if you were happy with how you looked/felt you wouldn’t require the constant need for self validation you wouldn’t grab your stomach in such a disturbing way and you wouldn’t take the piss out of your self pulling “funny” faces you would just genuinely be happy in clothes and out without the need to get a like for a post and without going on about it a million times

But you know fake it till you make it

• Heart
Reactions: 21
For someone who harps on about being a ‘positive person’ and wanting to spread her positiviteh to the masses, she posts a hell of a lot about “trolls” and “haters”. Very negative behaviour Rebecca.

She actually comes across as really aggressive. You can tell she’s rough.

Reactions: 19
For someone who harps on about being a ‘positive person’ and wanting to spread her positiviteh to the masses, she posts a hell of a lot about “trolls” and “haters”. Very negative behaviour Rebecca.

Absolutely! You can totally see her true colours past all this front, that she’s actually quite a nasty piece of work who puts on a girl next door front! What a joke she is

Reactions: 5

She’s very negative and immature, you can tell she constantly reads here and does care or she wouldn’t feel the need to post stories about it all of the time, does she not realise she has sent a lot of new people over to tattle lately? There must be hundreds of silent readers.

A lot of other ‘influencer’ mummy’s are actually quite professional and have class. She really is so immature and has no self respect for her or her kids

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.