Rebecca Lamb #5 Steve's cocktail sausage fan club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you really wanted to live in that setting surely being on your phone wouldn’t be a priority. Once again the dales is a beautiful place to visit on weekends and days out where you can just leave your phone alone but when your job is an online influencer surely the signal and WiFi should have been given a bit more thought

Reactions: 6
Also, the new IGTV, was the bit in her bra, putting on the T-shirt necessary? Does anyone really need a tutorial on that or does she just need any excuse to get her baps out
Omg just watched it. So inspirational and fashionable. Brb off to tuck my top in to my pants. Thanks so much Rebecca, you are revolutionary and have changed my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That video was so cringy to watch 😂 I always watch fashion vids on IGTV and hers was just showing you different ways of tucking your top in! Does anyone past the age of 10 actually roll their top into a knot? 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I noticed Emily Norris has done a few IGTV lately too. Are the channel mums gonna be jumping on the IGTV bandwagon now?

Reactions: 2
Note they were sat in car at curehhh house, and BOTH drinking. Who's driving home then? Or are you going to drive home drunk.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Oh my life. Dying.
5 ways to wear a lounge suit.... :sleep:

Also, did we really need the beginning with the flash of bra? Its IGTV Rebs not babestation

What a nobhead.

Reactions: 13
That video was so cringy to watch 😂 I always watch fashion vids on IGTV and hers was just showing you different ways of tucking your top in! Does anyone past the age of 10 actually roll their top into a knot? 😂.
My 8year old does this all the time!

Reactions: 1
I can imagine it now.... Quick Steve we need to get out the dungeon to check the comments on my Instagram and YouTube 🙄 they might even go for a walk tomorrow to somewhere with a signal 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh god. The igtv of her in the lounge suit.....I can’t deal with it. I actually feel sorry for her the way she’s obviously lost over what to post! The pressure she feels to post is evident 🙈 cringe

Reactions: 4
I’m sure that Misha Grimes girl does loads of those 5-ways igtv videos. They always pop up on my search screen. She’s got a style all to her own (seriously) but they always look far more interesting than 5 ways to wear lounge wear 😂

Pmsl someone needs to do an igtv for her showing 5 ways to wear clothes

- don’t yank it up your arse
- avoid camel toes
- avoid see through bikinis
- wear clothes when walking round town on holiday
- don’t wear manky vans when going to a smart event

Won’t be taking fashion advice off her anytime soon

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.