Rebecca Lamb #5 Steve's cocktail sausage fan club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf did I just watch? They weren't hairstyles at all, she just tied her hair up 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Also did anyone actually see anything of this hello fresh box? How can you advertise it but not actually show it? I'm confused. Not one photo or story of her cooking it or once it's cooked, or even of the box????

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wtf did I just watch? They weren't hairstyles at all, she just tied her hair up 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Also did anyone actually see anything of this hello fresh box? How can you advertise it but not actually show it? I'm confused. Not one photo or story of her cooking it or once it's cooked, or even of the box????
She’s probably had to film some stuff and send it to them for approval and then it will randomly turn up on her feed in a week or so bit like the sloppy video she randomly posted about it 🙄

Still think Mamas and Slappers would be a more apt business name.
Or perhaps “camel toes and hoes”? 🤷‍♀️
Oh I thought they were two of the pages Steve follows on Instagram, the ones with semi clad girls and ‘Milfs’ ;)
I don’t know how you go from the outfits that Rebecca posts/wears/gets for hauls...to selling stylish clothing for women. I personally would not look to Rebecca for style tips...I don’t think the sycophants who comment ‘ yes!!! Well done Rebecca for being brave to wear that’ would actually wear any of her wardrobe themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Dull dull dull - so if anyone can recommend some new pages please let me know! I’m sick of the mums of the gram crew now :sleep:

Reactions: 3
Still think Mamas and Slappers would be a more apt business name.
Or perhaps “camel toes and hoes”? 🤷‍♀️
When shes promoting hello style uk stuff I'm gonna comment is that aliexpress £2.99? and see if she says no its hellostyleuk £20.99

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When shes promoting hello style uk stuff I'm gonna comment is that aliexpress £2.99? and see if she says no its hellostyleuk £20.99
What are they even meant to be selling? She thinks she the next Sam Faiers with her website that sells eBay crap for quadruple the price

Reactions: 4
What are they even meant to be selling? She thinks she the next Sam Faiers with her website that sells eBay crap for quadruple the price
Seemingly Hellluhhh Styelll Ukeeeehhh will sell playmats/kids toys alongside thong bikinis and clunge revealing leggings......Its looking as disparate as ellehs youtube and insta content lol

Reactions: 3
Didn’t she only have her hair done the other week? Like just before they went on holiday?

Reactions: 1
What kind of uninspiring lives do they live to think a photograph of their kids sat on the sofa watching tv and <gasp!> eating a box of raisins is internet worthy? I just don’t get it..get outside and DO something 🤨
Got to go as my dog is sniffing the cats bum and I’ve GOT to document it!

• Haha
I think she’s probably considering a move now, suddenly being in the middle of nowhere isn’t so grand when you don’t have signal.

It’s a bit sad they’re so caught up about not having wifi though. I’m sure she doesn’t need to be on her phone every second of the day regardless if it’s her ‘job’.

But I guess in 9 months we will see the result of what happens when they don’t have their phones to stare at😂

• Haha
They’ve gone out so they can get 4G and read Tattle. 🤣 Imagine how much it must be killing them being stuck in that dark house without their phones.

• Haha
Also, the new IGTV, was the bit in her bra, putting on the T-shirt necessary? Does anyone really need a tutorial on that or does she just need any excuse to get her baps out

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.