Rebecca Lamb #49 tight trousers giving her thrush, you have a different opinion? Hush!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Children do not learn how to act in public if you don’t let them try. He’s not gonna know what to do spending his life in there. I’d be surprised if she didn’t have him filming her walking round. So up her own self it’s unreal.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’ve just seen the pic of Woody in that pram! He’s way too big for it 😳 I know he’s only got little legs so why doesn’t she get one of those collapsible strollers that she pushes Alfie round in every year when they go on holiday!
She has a couple strollers that she was gifted in the old house

Reactions: 5
We're all gonna be treated to a shopping vlog... the camera wedged between his legs in the pram. Is he fully potty trained now? She's barely mentioned it.

Reactions: 4
Ffs she's got woody in a pram!! Just because he requested it doesn't make it ok Rebecca! He's very cute and I would never talk bad about a child but my gosh him sitting in a pram looks ridiculous! Let/make the child walk around he has legs!

Reactions: 10
My littlest is 6 months younger than Woody, there is no way I'd put him in a pram, we haven't even got one. I know he'd say prams are for babies too.

Reactions: 8
Is she on Sarah Ingham’s stomping ground up the White Rose shopping centre away to buy herself some more clothes that don’t fit 🙄
Sarah Inghams stomping ground 🤣 they need to find a ‘mall’ in Portugal!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.