Rebecca Lamb #49 tight trousers giving her thrush, you have a different opinion? Hush!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weren’t the boys in those rain suits last year??? How do they still fit

Reactions: 9
Poor woody looks so grey and malnourished. Surely a teacher will pick up on it? 😢

Reactions: 4
Another school jumper probably found in lost property at the end of last term! It reqlly gets me when parents dont make their kids look presentable in their school uniform.. pull the collar out of the jumper no?! I know its a minor detail but again just show how little she cares

Weren’t the boys in those rain suits last year??? How do they still fit
They don’t have a varied and nutritious diet so aren’t growing?

I’m always telling my kids if they want to grow and be healthy they need to eat the rainbow and we talk about nutrition and looking after our bodies quite a lot. Obviously she ain’t got a clue.

Reactions: 8
Another school jumper probably found in lost property at the end of last term! It reqlly gets me when parents dont make their kids look presentable in their school uniform.. pull the collar out of the jumper no?! I know its a minor detail but again just show how little she cares
This is me too, my 10yr old goes out immaculate. He came to the door with his collar tucked in his coat yesterday morning and I spotted it right away and sorted it out.

Reactions: 6
They don’t have a varied and nutritious diet so aren’t growing?

I’m always telling my kids if they want to grow and be healthy they need to eat the rainbow and we talk about nutrition and looking after our bodies quite a lot. Obviously she ain’t got a clue.
I’m sure Alfie told her about eating the rainbow as he’d been learning about it at school, she just doesn’t care

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’ve just seen the pic of Woody in that pram! He’s way too big for it 😳 I know he’s only got little legs so why doesn’t she get one of those collapsible strollers that she pushes Alfie round in every year when they go on holiday!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Maybe I'm cynical, but I don't believe that Woody asked to sit in the pram. She probably put him in because it requires less supervision. They regularly sat Alfie in the pram on holiday when he was 5. Now Alfie's back at school, she hasn't got her unpaid child care to watch Woody, while she's pretending to work and Steve is doing whatever he does. Wonder if suddenly Woody will be taking the 3 hour long naps again,poor little soul is probably so bored on his own, sleep is the most exciting to do.

Reactions: 22
I’ve just seen the pic of Woody in that pram! He’s way too big for it 😳 I know he’s only got little legs so why doesn’t she get one of those collapsible strollers that she pushes Alfie round in every year when they go on holiday!
If ever there was a sign she babies them far too much and wishes she had another baby, Woody in the pram is it. She even has him facing her and not facing out!

If ever there was a sign she babies them far too much and wishes she had another baby, Woody in the pram is it. She even has him facing her and not facing out!
Yep 100% agree!

Steve just take one for the team and give her another babeh so she’ll be happeh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she on Sarah Ingham’s stomping ground up the White Rose shopping centre away to buy herself some more clothes that don’t fit 🙄

Reactions: 5
Maybe I'm cynical, but I don't believe that Woody asked to sit in the pram. She probably put him in because it requires less supervision. They regularly sat Alfie in the pram on holiday when he was 5. Now Alfie's back at school, she hasn't got her unpaid child care to watch Woody, while she's pretending to work and Steve is doing whatever he does. Wonder if suddenly Woody will be taking the 3 hour long naps again,poor little soul is probably so bored on his own, sleep is the most exciting to do.
I think he’s in there for convenience too. As if she put Alfie in a pram when he was 5!!! She’s an absolute twit. No wonder he’s not growing out of the babyish stage. She still gives him a bloody toddler cup! Poor Woody. He should be running around and exploring, not shoved in a pram to make her life easier 😩

Reactions: 12
I think he’s in there for convenience too. As if she put Alfie in a pram when he was 5!!! She’s an absolute twit. No wonder he’s not growing out of the babyish stage. She still gives him a bloody toddler cup! Poor Woody. He should be running around and exploring, not shoved in a pram to make her life easier 😩
She wants them to remain babies so she has control over their lives, once they find their voices, I see them refusing to wear matching outfits and refusing to be used like performing seals for content. I Really hope none of Alfie's friends see videos of him in that awful waterproof suit, it looks like a KKK hood. The woman is an absolute imbicile

Reactions: 12
Balls did he request the pram! More like she’s said are we getting in the pram woody. woman

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.