Rebecca Lamb #49 tight trousers giving her thrush, you have a different opinion? Hush!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dogs running round off the lead again.. makes me so mad.

Also Woody in that story, I just want to slap that phone out her hand.. pay your child some attention and stop exploiting them you fool.

I don't have kids and I'm not maternal at all but I feel so sorry for those boys.

Reactions: 12
You'd have through she'd also use her social media power to share the appeal to find a gentleman who's gone missing up Swaledale yesterday. I can't stop thinking about him out in this awful weather.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Also, please for the love of God, bin them god awful suits. Poor Alfie, he's bloody 7 for christ sake
These are the ugliest suits I’ve ever seen 😂a 2 year old can just about get away with it but as a 7 year old alfie looks bleeping ridiculous, she’s making him stick out like a sore thumb. I reckon in 3 years time he’ll still be getting dressed like woody

Reactions: 16
I can’t believe she doesn’t have a single eyelash left, didnt she only have them done like last week? When I have mine done they last 4 weeks before I need infills! Just goes to show she doesn’t look after them! All you need to do is brush them through every day with a spoolie

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe she doesn’t have a single eyelash left, didnt she only have them done like last week? When I have mine done they last 4 weeks before I need infills! Just goes to show she doesn’t look after them! All you need to do is brush them through every day with a spoolie
Do you think she even knows what a spoolie is? 😂

• Haha
They didn't even last a week and a half, before she had half an eye missing, not great advertisement for her mate either regardless of tit aftercare 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Feeling sorry for herself
She’s had her wrist slapped or she’s caught up here and knows it’s coming.
too right ... if the only part of your ‘job’ is to be authentic and to put AD on something you should bleeping welldo it.
sorry the way she acts would not wash in a real job.

Reactions: 17
Feeling sorry for herself
She’s had her wrist slapped or she’s caught up here and knows it’s coming.
too right ... if the only part of your ‘job’ is to be authentic and to put AD on something you should bleeping welldo it.
sorry the way she acts would not wash in a real job.
Didn’t zoella get a bollocking for not labelling ads properly? And a few others? Swear these ‘influencers’ think they’re above everyone else 😣

Have to say, for someone who claimed to be sick of seeing covid '1000 times a day in the media', she sure played dumb about the rules when she had the kids frolicking in a bleeping park in the middle of lockdown the daft bint. Pick your storyline and stick to it beggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s an older AD but I’ve still complained about it. AD should be at the beginning of the post & it doesn’t say paid partnership at the top.
8290D0B7-0643-4A6D-B1CA-58CE4C2182A4.jpeg
5F369432-70EA-4DC3-AEC0-3DB77D817FF3.jpeg

Reactions: 10
I do feel so sorry for the kids. They’ve no games, jigsaws, anything that involves parent interaction apart from dragging them about all over the place! She loves baking why doesn’t she bake with them? decorate the cakes?

clearly doesn’t look after her eyelashes properly. My eldest gets Russian lashes(paid for herself from her own job) and she cleans them daily with baby shampoo and brushes them out. They last 3 weeks before an infill and still look good. Too much effort for Beggy can tell she doesn’t have to pay for them.

If Alfie struggled with laces still you can buy them no tie laces. I got some for my nephew starting secondary as he has a learning difficulty. The Velcro makes him look far too childish. They trainers just look knackered anyway.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.