Rebecca lamb #47 Magic mirror on the wall, am I the biggest size ten of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she seriously trying to educate us how to keep our kids safe online now πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ₯΄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
2ss has got Nike gym shorts on!! They don't even fall into the category of smart casual πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
Remember when they tried to get into Elliot Wright's restaurant Olivia's and were turned away because they weren't smart enough πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and Rebecca was absolutely fuming, swinging her jaw about. Steve literally had an Adidas T-shirt on. She deleted those stories from her highlights though after it was talked about here. Chav.

"79% of families say that they've been online more during lockdown which I can definitely see because we've all been online more during lockdown" YOU WHAT? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So one AD is for a tablet that can be used to give mum and dad some quiet time & another AD is to help your child explore online world safely which would mean you're sat with them...
B6A70494-2776-4F39-8617-0FB014B0362D.jpeg
25757948-A108-4D8D-BCF3-862A95F67E63.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I bleeping hate the way she points at her shopping on these hauls- like no one will have a clue what she means without having it literally pointed out to them

Reactions: 8
That ad is SHOCKING! She literally can’t speak! She’s no hope of getting a real job in the real world! bleeping imbecile, and I think the brands paying her to advertise for them are even more stupid than her. And no the boys don’t look smart Rebecca, from the head up maybe but the rest of them definitely not.

Reactions: 14
Her pigheaded ways are stopping her from progressing. On one hand she's absolutely full of herself, acting like she's the tit and such a unique person (are you otay hun) ... on the other hand she stalks other influencers and tries (badly) to rip off their work and ideas. She can admire people by all means, but if she's not admitting her failures and trying a new angle she will never learn or progress. This is why she has to buy followers, people are bored of the two trick pony who's content involves her nearly naked chubby body in some form, or her kids/dogs/house/chickens delete as appropriate πŸ™„ it's stale.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does this so called professional working woman always put on a cutesy baby voice whenever she does an AD ?

And why on earth has she styled Woody's hair to look like Bart Simpson having an electric shock, poor kid .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She can’t even spell tomorrow correctly on latest ad. Everyone makes mistakes when sending messages but this her β€˜job’ what a moron. I tell you what Rebecca I’ll go and ask the tree in the field behind me if I need any careers advice because you are clueless and I’d get more sense.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just read here for a laugh these days but I imagine a lot of people will unfollow if she’s put on 3 ads in 24 hours. Surely common sense to spread them out. Scrounging for a few pennies because she cba getting a proper job, makes me cringe 😬

Reactions: 16
Do these pathetic brands not even check the "work" that these influencers send over before they approve it? They're as bad as each other.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.