Rebecca Lamb #46 everything five pound, like a basset hound!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't watched the video but the grid post, the food doesn't even look cooked!

Reactions: 8
Are them waffles even cooked?

I'm sorry but if I gave my kids that I would feel guilty? It's a crap meal!!!!

Reactions: 16
I'm sorry
In that grid post...

Is that.... Frozen... Waffles... On the kids plate?! The nuggets look frozen too..
OH my god she couldn't even be arsed to cook the food for the bleeping PAID ADVERT

Someone get this twit off Instagram omfg I'm dying 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
She is that stupid she doesnt even know what colour cooked waffles are supposed to be!! fml this girl I just cannot cope with how stupid she is!!! Hahaha

Reactions: 16
I'm sorry
In that grid post...

Is that.... Frozen... Waffles... On the kids plate?! The nuggets look frozen too..
OH my god she couldn't even be arsed to cook the food for the bleeping PAID ADVERT

Someone get this twit off Instagram omfg I'm dying 😂😂
I thought exactly the same! Definitely all frozen still 🤣

Reactions: 12
That top alfie is wearing is shocking! At least 2 sizes too bloody small he looks ridiculous!

Reactions: 9
Pretended to be distraught for about 2 weeks after Caroline Flacks suicide and mentioned in a few vlogs that she "couldn't stop crying/thinking about her" what we didn't realise was that when us tattlers say Rebecca's never had a proper job we are talking out of our arses, as she is in fact a qualified coroner don't you know! 🙄😴 As despite many other potentially contributing factors such as being made an example of by the police and being hauled over the coals by the press,and even the family stating loud and clear they didn't want people speculating on why this tragic event had happened, eggy beggy dingle in her infinite wisdom announced jumped to the conclusion that it was due to online trolls and gossip sites. Many saw this as an attempt to try and put an end to her own tattle forum off the back of someone else's very tragic death.

She then, like the good eggy chewna bread she is, offered if anyone was feeling depressed or suicidal to talk to her by just dropping her a quick message on Instagram, many did off here and got zero response. 😩
Clarity456 I need you in my actual life your comments are the best x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh hell no tell me Iceland didn’t sign off on that ad! The food is clearly still frozen. I’m seriously off to message Iceland she’s had one too many laughs now

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Giving them a plate of frozen food for an ad omfg hahaha so guys what do we think she gave them to actually eat instead of that?

I apologise in advance if anyone’s offended by this word

but what a bleep

also who looks that shocked eating a chicken nugget? Has she realised it’s still frozen?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Giving them a plate of frozen food for an ad omfg hahaha so guys what do we think she gave them to actually eat instead of that?

I apologise in advance if anyone’s offended by this word

but what a bleep

also who looks that shocked eating a chicken nugget? Has she realised it’s still frozen?
Woodys face in the second pic looks fuming,it’s prob because he’s not allowed to eat what’s in front of him because it’s frozen. You’re 100% spot on, she is a bleep. She can’t do anything right, all her ads are shocking

Reactions: 18
Is it bad that I’m fuming that her chickens haven’t been had by a fox yet? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Who feeds there kids potato waffles and chicken nuggets for lunch, she’s home all day make some homemade food. Go and look up health kids lunch recipes, fritters, wraps, pasta with fresh sauce. Her kids are 2 and 5 she could easily have time to make them something nutritional instead of letting them eat horse meat nuggets and a raw potato waffle, honestly there’s so many food accounts on Instagram that give ideas on things to feed your kids.

Reactions: 11
Ohhhh my daughter strikes again.... zoomed in and said would you eat that meal (bearing in mind she is 4)
Her reply....... errr no!
I asked why.
She said.......... cos it's not cooked.

😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.