Rebecca Lamb #46 everything five pound, like a basset hound!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if I'm missing something, but why does she drink protein shakes everyday?
Aren't they for building muscle? Surely they're just making her gain weight without doing proper work outs?
She’s clueless that’s why, I bet my life on it she doesn’t know her macros so any excess protein will either be stored as fat or excreted so she’s literally pissing money away drinking those shakes 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Omg loving these lists

- Filmed a video in the kitchen and Woody was walking across the worktops with a bag of whole nuts.
- Gave Woody mini eggs & whole nuts and blocked anyone who told her it’s not safe
- Copied LJCs Instagram bio word for word
- Takes creators templates and passes them off as her own, having the nerve to repost stories that use them and credit her for it.
- Copies video ideas, also takes other peoples’ video titles - again, word for word... including the emojis
- can’t come up with her own content
- told jet2 they ‘better appreciate her’ in a story and tagged them in it
- winds the dog up by ramming the hoover into its paws
- stays logged into Steve’s account so she can block people from both and praise herself pretending to be him
- steals recipes from other people & passes them off as her own
- gives the children tiny portions for dinner. Half a Yorkshire pudding for a 6 year old is not sufficient

I’m sure there’s more 🤣
Dont forget the twerking in front of her sons while they was behind her- wearing just a vest and skimpy baggy pj shorts 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 14
Dont forget the twerking in front of her sons while they was behind her- wearing just a vest and skimpy baggy pj shorts 🤢🤢🤢
I'm no prude but that was truly disgusting. Worse than wearing a thong disguised as swimwear on a family holiday

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Omg loving these lists

- Filmed a video in the kitchen and Woody was walking across the worktops with a bag of whole nuts.
- Gave Woody mini eggs & whole nuts and blocked anyone who told her it’s not safe
- Copied LJCs Instagram bio word for word
- Takes creators templates and passes them off as her own, having the nerve to repost stories that use them and credit her for it.
- Copies video ideas, also takes other peoples’ video titles - again, word for word... including the emojis
- can’t come up with her own content
- told jet2 they ‘better appreciate her’ in a story and tagged them in it
- winds the dog up by ramming the hoover into its paws
- stays logged into Steve’s account so she can block people from both and praise herself pretending to be him
- steals recipes from other people & passes them off as her own
- gives the children tiny portions for dinner. Half a Yorkshire pudding for a 6 year old is not sufficient

I’m sure there’s more 🤣
Keeps 3 chickens in a miniscule coop cos it looks so pretteh!

Reactions: 9
She's got to be trolling us with the hair right?!
She's not going out like that?! Mollie mae and elle Darby did their hair like that a few times but actually looked glam and all right with it...

Let's not forget the fake hen do she made the boys dance around with her while she dressed up in a white bikini with a sarong on her head as a veil...

Half a sofa

Kids mattresses on the floor

When advised by someone on YouTube about those cheap crappy wavers she says 'if they were that bad they wouldn't sell them' 🤦‍♀️

The chicken coop that's way too small

The chickens are fed better than her kids
She proudly showed us on her stories yesterday the watermelon and cucumber for the chickens while the kids are regularly fed chocolate pancakes and basically anything with chocolate for breakfast

She can't take ANY criticism even if it's constructive

Thinks we're all jealous of her 😂😂😂

Reactions: 17
What's with the face???? She's meant to holding in a bit of piss, not a violent attack of the shits 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Telling us all that cows milk doesn't sit well in the boys tummy *proceeds to buy 3 4pinters of cows milk for the boys each week and gives them it with every meal*

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I honestly just can’t understand how she is still part of channel mum with her tit show of a life, she is not in any way shape or form fit to influence or advise anyone on anything other than dressing like an attention seeking slapper

Telling us all that cows milk doesn't sit well in the boys tummy *proceeds to buy 3 4pinters of cows milk for the boys each week and gives them it with every meal*
She’s so full of tit she can’t keep up with her own lies

Reactions: 10
Just going back to her ‘bucket list for the school holidays’ or whatever it was. She really is so basic! ‘Go for a walk, go swimming, movie day’ wow thanks for the ideas beggy, I’d never have thought to take my kids to the park?! Or put a film on for them! A film is 2 hours max, no way my kids would sit through more than one, they sit through a whole film if I’m lucky, why is she on about ‘movie days’ who would sit for 8 hours watching films!! Her kids I imagine cos they are never stimulated.
she lives in the Yorkshire dales doesnt she. Why isn’t she doing something really useful like listing places near her to take children that are now open. Listing what they can do there, what prices are, if you have to pay for parking, if they have toilet facilities etc. That would be so helpful but no, we get ‘go for a picnic’ ‘go for a walk’ wow!

Reactions: 11
of course it’s the cows milk that gives them a bad tummy.... not the disgusting amount of tit she feeds them - chocolate, cake, cookies, desserts, SPAM, cheese strings, crisps...... no, couldn’t possibly be any of that stuff that’s bad for them. Just cows milk.

Reactions: 17
Lets not forget her making several fake troll accounts to message herself, as well as fan accounts.

She also publicly shamed a young pregnant woman who asked if her sons have down syndrome as she was a little worried her unborn baby has just been diagnosed and was reassured to see her boys thriving (thinking Alfeh had it). She is vile.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I think she's trying to copy Megan Rose Lane who's very much into LOA, and does a lot of positive mindset and female empowerment content. She's also big into the 5am miracle morning thing (but she does it every morning not just once like Begs).

Rebecca's just jumping on that bandwagon and throwing shite quotes out here and there thinking that she's an inspiration.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.