Rebecca Lamb #46 everything five pound, like a basset hound!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg loving these lists

- Filmed a video in the kitchen and Woody was walking across the worktops with a bag of whole nuts.
- Gave Woody mini eggs & whole nuts and blocked anyone who told her itā€™s not safe
- Copied LJCs Instagram bio word for word
- Takes creators templates and passes them off as her own, having the nerve to repost stories that use them and credit her for it.
- Copies video ideas, also takes other peoplesā€™ video titles - again, word for word... including the emojis
- canā€™t come up with her own content
- told jet2 they ā€˜better appreciate herā€™ in a story and tagged them in it
- winds the dog up by ramming the hoover into its paws
- stays logged into Steveā€™s account so she can block people from both and praise herself pretending to be him
- steals recipes from other people & passes them off as her own
- gives the children tiny portions for dinner. Half a Yorkshire pudding for a 6 year old is not sufficient

Iā€™m sure thereā€™s more šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't know if I'm missing something, but why does she drink protein shakes everyday?
Aren't they for building muscle? Surely they're just making her gain weight without doing proper work outs?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't know if I'm missing something, but why does she drink protein shakes everyday?
Aren't they for building muscle? Surely they're just making her gain weight without doing proper work outs?

She thinks there supeh healthyšŸ˜©.she has no idea about nutrition. She must had extremely high blood pressure thatā€™s all Iā€™ll say.

She thinks there supeh healthyšŸ˜©.she has no idea about nutrition. She must had extremely high blood pressure thatā€™s all Iā€™ll say.
Oh she attaches affiliate links to everything to try and sponge money off people less fortunate than herself. Sheā€™s a con artist

Reactions: 7
Eye bleeping herself again šŸ˜‚ she thinks sheā€™s winding us up but we are just laughing at you hun šŸ˜œ you look 20 years older than you are & a right mess but we are all jealous !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
On her storys when she is asking people what content they want to see from her, then she gets Woody on the camera and says "and Motherhood so people can see what we are doing".... when you think of this how fucked up is it!?
I could never ever share my whole life and childrens for the sake of STRANGERS watching.

I really wish that these "Mummy Vloggers" look up what is actually happening in this world and who are actually watching their videos....

Reactions: 8
Omg loving these lists

- Filmed a video in the kitchen and Woody was walking across the worktops with a bag of whole nuts.
- Gave Woody mini eggs & whole nuts and blocked anyone who told her itā€™s not safe
- Takes creators templates and passes them off as her own, having the nerve to repost stories that use them and credit her for it.
- Copies video ideas, also takes other peoplesā€™ video titles - again, word for word... including the emojis
- stays logged into Steveā€™s account so she can block people from both and praise herself pretending to be him
- gives the children tiny portions for dinner. Half a Yorkshire pudding for a 6 year old is not sufficient

Pretended to be distraught for about 2 weeks after Caroline Flacks suicide and mentioned in a few vlogs that she "couldn't stop crying/thinking about her" what we didn't realise was that when us tattlers say Rebecca's never had a proper job we are talking out of our arses, as she is in fact a qualified coroner don't you know! šŸ™„šŸ˜“ As despite many other potentially contributing factors such as being made an example of by the police and being hauled over the coals by the press,and even the family stating loud and clear they didn't want people speculating on why this tragic event had happened, eggy beggy dingle in her infinite wisdom announced jumped to the conclusion that it was due to online trolls and gossip sites. Many saw this as an attempt to try and put an end to her own tattle forum off the back of someone else's very tragic death.

She then, like the good eggy chewna bread she is, offered if anyone was feeling depressed or suicidal to talk to her by just dropping her a quick message on Instagram, many did off here and got zero response. šŸ˜©

Reactions: 21
Just about to watch the everything Ā£5 video... canā€™t wait for her to be ā€œreeleh excitudā€ and everything to be supeh cute / loveleh/ nice/ pretteh

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Awww how sweet. Rebecca wants to help me out and make me feel better about myself.
So Rebecca, as a clueless 26 year old whose only real job was on the checkouts in Asda, living in a house thatā€™s falling to bits and no idea what to do with it apart from paint everything off white and stick a few fairy lights up (regardless of maintaining the integrity of a listed building), with two children who donā€™t know one end of a vegetable from another, canā€™t sit at a table properly and are left to wander the house unsupervised, a boyfriend who has a history of making sexist and racist remarks and treats you like a piece of meat, how are you going to make me feel better?
I suppose you would class me as a jealous troll.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Those views again! šŸ’¤ guess what Rebecca I over look a lake, So no Iā€™m not a jealous troll but donā€™t feel the need to post it continuously.

Reactions: 9
I can't believe her sheep actually think Rebecca wants to get to know them with her templates they have filled in .... She's so self absorbed she couldn't care less it's just content for her to share and fill her stories because she has nothing left to give !

Reactions: 9
Awww how sweet. Rebecca wants to help me out and make me feel better about myself.
So Rebecca, as a clueless 26 year old whose only real job was on the checkouts in Asda, living in a house thatā€™s falling to bits and no idea what to do with it apart from paint everything off white and stick a few fairy lights up (regardless of maintaining the integrity of a listed building), with two children who donā€™t know one end of a vegetable from another, canā€™t sit at a table properly and are left to wander the house unsupervised, a boyfriend who has a history of making sexist and racist remarks and treats you like a piece of meat, how are you going to make me feel better?
I suppose you would class me as a jealous troll.
Exactly, even when she does her "body positiviteh" posts (which she thinks is "helping" people šŸ˜‚šŸ˜©šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø) the only way it makes me feel better about myself is that despite allegedly being a size bigger than her I thank my lucky stars I don't look like her and make a promise to myself to not eat cake and a full packet of biscuits every day and to do PROPER exercise regularly... not quite sure that's the "helping people" she was going for though šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Omg loving these lists

just to add about the time she encouraged Woody to jump up and down (like riding a horse) on Oscars back.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.