Rebecca Lamb #46 everything five pound, like a basset hound!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmao no way did she just beg for likes. If people liked your content Rebecca they would hun but you're tit ok

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Some new thread suggestions:

#47 Begging for ads is all she's got, now she's really lost the plot.

OR

#47 Healthy eating is my new fix, but I'm not counting the wine, hot chocolate and all the bics!

Reactions: 20
Na, I don't do that happily either hun.

Screenshot_20200805_234309.jpg

She hasn't even read this comment properly. She clearly hasn't tried it yet. She mentions sensitive skin. Bex doesn't even acknowledge that. This is literally her job, selling shite to her audience. And she can't be bothered to engage with them properly.

Screenshot_20200805_234240.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Laughing at Beggy’s healtheh food diareh for today...on what planet are nachos, pizza, Diet Coke and sticky toffee pudding with custard part of a healthy diet? 🤣 One portion of fruit/veg in the whole day!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That girl kissing begs arse saying she doesn’t understand the hate for ads- she needs to get a life. Clearly she’s just one of her pathetic sheep trying to strike up a conversation with her. I have no problem with ads on Instagram. I happen to leave a like or comment on plenty of them. I don’t respond to beggys because she’s a lying fake who claims to love all these products yet we never see or hear of them before or after the ad. Also she is piss poor at promoting anything, she doesn’t deserve any praise.

Reactions: 23
Surely she’s not getting likes on her ads because they’re shite and because half of her followers are fake accounts anyway?! She’ll be buying the likes soon 🙄

Reactions: 11
What kind of dimwit doesn’t know how to measure their waist and leg! 💀 Surely she can at least google how to do it. I’m lost for words on this girl 🤦🏻‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Topshop do sizes on hangers in store but how can we guess her size 😂 I'd imagine she's a 28 or 30 leg but that's a guess based on my height

Reactions: 3
😂😂😂I just caaaaaantttttt

‘Please like my new ad, I’m broke you see...
What size jeans do I get cos I need to get some really expensive ones so I can leave a swipe up for something that people will actually buy, cos I’m broke...’

Women supporting women shite again I see...

This girl is absolutely TOXIC ... fake positivity, fake life, fake fake fake... sooo damaging phrases like that.. just cos we’re women we should support others... 💤
If you have to literally BEG your followers to like your ads... (becoming a theme) then hunnnn you’re in the wrong job 😂😂

Save the £30 you’re gonna splash out on jeans and go to primark and stock up on bits for the kids pls.

Can’t actualy believe she had the cheek to do swipe ups of everything in the boys room 😂😂 notice how she left the ‘beds’ out this time 👀👀

Reactions: 20
Thread Suggestion:

#47 She’s bad, at #Ads, she knows it!

Im almost ashamed for admit I sang that in Michael Jackson’s ‘Bad’ 😩🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Laughing at Beggy’s healtheh food diareh for today...on what planet are nachos, pizza, Diet Coke and sticky toffee pudding with custard part of a healthy diet? 🤣 One portion of fruit/veg in the whole day!
Shut up no way did she put that on her healtheh food diareh?😂😂
That's a pretty bad food day for most people 🙈😂 I've gained 3lbs just reading that 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone actually know how much you can make with these swipe up links she puts up constantly? (Never any for boys clothing I’ve noticed though)

Reactions: 4
Decided just to look at her latest offering. She must be desperate for cash. Swipe ups for literally everything. Just go and get an actual job you desperado and stop pretending you are something you are not. Your adverts are terrible. Such awful quality. Everything screams cheap and tacky.

I’ve started a new thread. Bare with me it’s my first time 😂. Rebecca lamb #47 Magic mirror on the wall, am I the biggest size ten of them all?

Mod edit adding link

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.