Rebecca Lamb #45 predictable - went for a bob, new haircut won't stop her being a slob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah bless them, they’re tired!
Tired from doing what???
Lazy pair should try doing a real day’s work, it would probably finish them off!

Reactions: 15
She completely screwed up. At the beginning when she was doing the intro, she said "stock that they can't shift" I.E stock so bleeping horrendous absolutely no-one would desire to purchase it, even in the sale. Not really selling it are you dear 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So to conclude... Everything was £5 (she only mentioned that 78 times), everything was really really pretty, everything could be dressed up or down and everything could be worn on holiday 🤦🏼‍♀️ she makes my brain hurt!
Yes you could dress it up, dress it down or just chuck it in the bin because it’s cheap tit and looks crap 👍🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Living the dream eh Rebecca ?! 😜 Live in a dungeon, Kids sleep on the floor and now selling £5 tat.

That jumpsuit is absolutely awful, imagine sitting in your holiday resort and seeing Beggy strutting across the pool area wearing that?! Anyone remember this??
my favourite show ever! Can’t beat it

Ah bless them, they’re tired!
Tired from doing what???
Lazy pair should try doing a real day’s work, it would probably finish them off!
Beggys tired from eye bleeping herself all day in her mirror

• Haha
Reactions: 7
the way she spins from side to side saying how lovely and gorgeous and cute everything is.... she isnt right lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh god i just can't even
She's got to be having a laugh
Except I don't think she is cos she actually wore that ghastly black shirt out the house the other day...
Did she not think to style her hair for a video?!

The only half decent things were the khaki and white shirt.
Everything else Pure shite
Actually horrific
The playsuit... Just no... As a girl to girl Rebecca please let us tell you do not go out in that 🤦‍♀️

Can't cope so so so cringe.

So so pretty, dress up dress down, cocktails with the girls sniff, so so pretteh so gorgeous sniff sandals on holiday cocktails sniff 5 pounds so pretty sniff sniff Omg 5 pounds

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s defo trolling us with these monstrosities. Just had a look at the website and even In the £1.99 sale there are some better picks than the ones she has chosen. 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
The gift that keeps giving thank you hanging ham lamb.

her hair is ruined already flat and limp

so first the skirt looks like it will be great for Alfies sports day to compete in the sack race.

‘ the crushed velvet’ shirt its velour hunny and its horrendous.

the see through underlay dress..any normal person would have just shown it hung up and said ‘ guys its so see through so i wont show u it on’ or put some white or skin colour knickers on not black?

did anyone else notice that all she was bothered about was wether it was picture worthy?

and lastly because i could go on all night... why throughout the whole video could we only see half her head? Would it not have been wise to more the camera further away? Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.