Rebecca Lamb #45 predictable - went for a bob, new haircut won't stop her being a slob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omgggggfff bore off hun
Literally noone has said you can't have fun cos you're a mum
I mean it doesn't even look like you're having fun???? Nothing you do looks fun???

I have so much to say about the vlog and wedding 😴
But I can't be the only one who thinks the woman is an absolute idiot for letting the boys out there holding the chickens by themselves?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wtf is she wearing in the new vlog, dressy top tracksuit bottoms and ankle boots? My eyes!!!!! She has 0 fashion sense. She buys clothes all the time but never puts nice outfits together 🙀🙀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
ffs here she goes again with the boring ‘who said mums can’t have fun’

NO bleeping ONEEEEEE
Me!!! I bleeping say so!!!
Mum's can absolutely have fun
But have some bloody respect for yourself instead of prancing about on a platform that's aimed at teenagers in a dress that shows everyone your gammon flaps!
So bloody immature!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So now the wedding date has changed to July next year, they would of never afforded to get married next month

Reactions: 11
The patent faux leather ankle boots with tight grey joggers and puff sleeved dressy top that's cutting in to her arms. I mean. duck.

It looks like she tit herself at work and had to borrow a skinny blokes trousers to wear home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Omgggggfff bore off hun
Literally noone has said you can't have fun cos you're a mum
I mean it doesn't even look like you're having fun???? Nothing you do looks fun???

I have so much to say about the vlog and wedding 😴
But I can't be the only one who thinks the woman is an absolute idiot for letting the boys out there holding the chickens by themselves?!?!
Pity she can only have fun on her own, she talks about her 'friends' but even out of Lockdown where were they? Her 'girls nights out' always look miserable', funny she rushes home, but Steve takes any opportunity he can to be away from home overnight, even though they both seem to have their nights out in Leeds(not at same time).

Reactions: 7
Oh so now she's driving with no seatbelt? How many more dangerous things does it have to do before channel mum hold her accountable? I'd contact the press myself buy I'm too sick to gather evidence right now. Just watched her tiktok too, coincidence 🤣🤢

Reactions: 8
The more I look at her crappy tiktoks the more I think she really resents settling down at a young stage of her life and missing out on generally being slaggy and going on weekend long benders.

Rebecca hun if you read here that dress is FUGLY. Looks like my Nan’s net curtains and your clam is basically hanging out the bottom of it it’s so short. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The patent faux leather ankle boots with tight grey joggers and puff sleeved dressy top that's cutting in to her arms. I mean. duck.

It looks like she tit herself at work and had to borrow a skinny blokes trousers to wear home.
This actually made me cry laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok I want to see how big this lasagne is that it will feed a family of four for two nights?
Maybe I’m greedy but her portions seem ridiculously small! She does 12 meatballs for two nights meals too doesn’t she?
Oh well, they can always fill up on banana bread and biscuits!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she wants ‘normal life back, not new normal, just normal’. Who’s going to break it to her? Turns out it wasn’t all a load of crap was it hun?

Reactions: 17
Ffs wish these entitled idiots would stop bitching and moaning about bleeping holidays

If you want it that badly, bleeping book it and piss off.
Tbh no I'm not that bothered about a holiday right now and when I do it'll be in the uk. Right now I'm grateful my family is healthy and luckily we haven't been furloughed.

So self induglant and completely self absorbed, just an excuse to post a bikini pic without us commenting that she's been dicking about half naked

Reactions: 20
Why film yourself reading your kids a bedtime story, just bleeping read them the story without a camera shoved into their face for gods sake.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.