Rebecca Lamb #45 predictable - went for a bob, new haircut won't stop her being a slob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looking at channel mum post have you seen the recent comment a few minutes ago? Not sure if that can be ignored now channel mum!
sorry for the awkward crop I was trying to hide the username.
It was me don’t worry I’ve just posted it with my username x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just removed mine as you posted the same time!! Well done! Hope you don’t get any nasty DMs since you have kept your name on there x
Thank you I don’t mind if I do I stand by everything I said 100% I’ll probably get one or 2 from the 🐑 tho! X

Reactions: 18
Thank you I don’t mind if I do I stand by everything I said 100% I’ll probably get one or 2 from the 🐑 tho! X
If they disagree with anything you've said and start getting shirty, then they're absolute bleeping cretins and as bad parents as she is. You've only said the truth. She bought her way to 50k to even get noticed it's absolutely pathetic 🤣🤣

Reactions: 16
If you do get any messages just send back the screenshot from Begs telling them they are not entitled to have access to you ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I cannot stress enough how much I hate influencers aff-linking things they haven’t even bought. It shouldn’t be allowed. Meldrum did it too. Scummy behaviour. Don’t know why I except anything less from rebeggar though.

Reactions: 18
I wish she’d duck off with her smoothies, it just looks like she’s pouring her sloppy tit into a glass 🤢🤢 you can tell behind the phone she doesn’t even drink it and probably gags at the taste.

Reactions: 12
She's got that bloody top on again... with joggers! Ladies of a certain age will know what I mean when I say it's as bad as the lads who used wear Adidas trackie bottoms with kicker shoes 🥴 just WRONG! 🤮😆

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wish I could see the channel mum comments but the witch blocked me and channel scum aren’t arsed. So many read messages Iv sent on Facebook that are ignored! I hate them so much! The worst company I have ever come across and I really do wonder how they are still going when they operate this way!! Bet beggy is fuming she can’t delete them now and people can say what they want about her 😊

Reactions: 7
So boys and girls, I have just been on Naya Rivera's Instagram ( god bless her soul) and look what I came across. You are SICK Rebecca, stealing content from her is shocking. She is unreal this girl. Sheunderstand be called out on it.
Sorry I don't understand, what has she stolen? The quote?

Edit - Got it now. Sorry I replied before both pictures were up.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.