Rebecca Lamb #45 predictable - went for a bob, new haircut won't stop her being a slob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'You are not allowed access to me'

'I revoke the right of access to me'

'You are putting your life on hold to obsess about me'

Oh ok Mariah you can now leave the building .....Nor Nor its me Rebecca Lamb I'm a super down to earth mummeh of two boys I just think I'm summit a bit exclusive now so I'm blocking and trash talking like the Yorkshire boss babe diva that I nor I am *sniff.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Jesus she looks plastic in that new grid post, careful you don’t melt using them cheap curlers begs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just so funny I don't know why they all make it so obvious they read here every day...hinch is just as bad lmao
Just admit it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Just so funny I don't know why they all make it so obvious they read here every day...hinch is just as bad lmao
Just admit it 🤷‍♀️
They are trying to control everything that’s the problem. Complete narcissists The lot of them. Give up and don’t read here if you don’t like it Rebegga.

No one would ever wish you any harm but people are calling out your bullshit. It’s seems that more and more people are seeing you for what you are hence the channel mum comments.

Keep deleting and blocking - it’ll be like a game of whack a mole because what goes around comes around and most people can sniff your bullshit out. Think about all the naive maybe vulnerable people you are influencing - Does that not bother you? What if one their children ate nuts like you showed Your son doing on your stories and something happened to them? It’s disgusting.

Anyway rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm loving that people are calling her out on the channel mum grid post ... Obviously channel mum are yet to answer ...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why anyone would be jealous & obsessed with her is beyond me 😂 I couldn’t think of anything worse than living her life. I’m a paramedic and I barely get chance to breathe sometimes with working long hours & having a toddler. But that’s life and I thrive off helping & changing people’s lives every day, I would 10000% rather live the busy life style that I do than sit on my arse and pretend I’ve got loads of things to do and goals to smash. What exactly has she got to do? Other than repeat buy at aldi and splash the cash on cheap tat for herself. As mentioned loads of times previously, she has all the time in the world to make sure those boys are dressed nice & fed well. There’s no excuse. The list is endless I could go on all day but unfortunately begs I have sleep I need to catch up on 👩‍⚕️ she needs a reality check

• Heart
Reactions: 33
They are trying to control everything that’s the problem. Complete narcissists The lot of them. Give up and don’t read here if you don’t like it Rebegga.

No one would ever wish you any harm but people are calling out your bullshit. It’s seems that more and more people are seeing you for what you are hence the channel mum comments.

Keep deleting and blocking - it’ll be like a game of whack a mole because what goes around comes around and most people can sniff your bullshit out. Think about all the naive maybe vulnerable people you are influencing - Does that not bother you? What if one their children ate nuts like you showed Your son doing on your stories and something happened to them? It’s disgusting.

Anyway rant over
Well said. 👏
'Whack a mole!' 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So many indirect quotes today 🥴...

Here's my favourite motivational quote Rebecca, from me to you 😘
Yea she must be feeling realllllyyyyyy supa insecure today!! All the pathetic quotes she keeps adding, none of them her own original quotes might i add 😂😂 woman

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why anyone would be jealous & obsessed with her is beyond me 😂 I couldn’t think of anything worse than living her life. I’m a paramedic and I barely get chance to breathe sometimes with working long hours & having a toddler. But that’s life and I thrive off helping & changing people’s lives every day, I would 10000% rather live the busy life style that I do than sit on my arse and pretend I’ve got loads of things to do and goals to smash. What exactly has she got to do? Other than repeat buy at aldi and splash the cash on cheap tat for herself. As mentioned loads of times previously, she has all the time in the world to make sure those boys are dressed nice & fed well. There’s no excuse. The list is endless I could go on all day but unfortunately begs I have sleep I need to catch up on 👩‍⚕️ she needs a reality check
In her mind she thinks people obsess over her and jealous, when in reality her life is quite sad. She is desparate for attention from complete strangers, surely if she was fulfilled in her own life she wouldn't be do paranoid about others. The reality is she hasn't done and doesn't fo anything special or of any real value, she has a platform where she could promote something positive, but instead she posts the same dull content

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve had to have a Rebeccaellenlamb break for a few weeks because she was getting way too much for me.
Anyway just checked the thread and I agree with the house thing, deffo something dodgy. If you look up the address on Rightmove sold prices too it says it was sold twice on same day and that’s usually accurate (well it is for my houses anyway).
My theory is that they couldn’t get the mortgage because of beggys struggling career as a big mortgage like that with both their names on would surely need them both to have an income. so Steve’s dad bought it for them and then sold it to them same day for the same price and they pay their “mortgage” to him. I can’t remember exactly when Steve lost his job but it was around that time wasn’t it? Maybe I’m not right but just my thoughts on it.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I don’t know what’s more sad, that either she’s manipulating them to hold hands when they are sleeping for a photograph or is it really that it’s so cold and uncomfortable in that bedroom the two little boys snuggle up in the one bed. She can say all she wants about those beds but there’s absolutely no way they are comfortable for her children to sleep in. I always remember my mum telling me to put a wee cardigan or something on my baby when he was down on the floor playing as it would be cooler. I was always sceptical like yeah right then remember being down on the floor playing with him and definitely felt it cooler. There’s no proper heating or double glazing in that house, how she still thinks it’s acceptable for them to not be in a proper bed I don’t know.
And Alfies mattress is up against an old fireplace which will cause a draught.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I've been doing low carb and counting my carbs for a couple of weeks now. I am surprised how many carbs there are in things. Her 2 slices of bread with her "guuuuurls eggs" is literally double my carb allowance for the day. Then there's the whole packets of biscuits and what she feeds those poor children.

(No way am I a fitness guru but someone who is admitting I need to be healthier and make better choices) - take note beggy.

Reactions: 6
I just downloaded the HM Land Registry (yes sad i know🤣😩🤣) and it confirms on both that they are the registered owners for the house and that they took out a mortgage with Bank of Scotland.. i wont upload the photo because all my luck its not allowed and ill get kicked off or something 🤣🤣 but it does highlight how LITTLE of the land they own, even though she claims to own the whole of bleeping yorkshire.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
tit the bed I was away last week what did I miss ?? Did she get knighted by the queen or something 🤣🤣🙄🙄 #calmdowngrubby
Ironic thing is she's posted that quote completely missing the point of who it is from and why and yet is using it aimed at people she has blocked. But they cannot see you Rebecca, you blocked them, didn't you. Therefore, it is completely invalid story and really aimed at your sheep to keep them in line and remember you will block them for clicking no because they didn't want to see you blog your tit hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.