Rebecca Lamb #44 constantly flashing a thigh or boob, but had to buy her way to 100k on YouTube.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I made an account exposing her about buying her way to 50k she blocked me and channel mum blocked me! They definitely do not give a duck.
The longer this goes on the more it annoys me more than it should do! They shouldn’t be allowed to get away with this, they need to be accountable for their actions, there must be somewhere to take it higher, I’m really not happy to sit back and be ignored with genuine concerns. What a disgusting company channel mum are. They really need exposing.

Channel mum need reporting to the ombudsman. They will continue to ignore inboxes they couldn't give a toss it's been going on a long time.
Absolutly 100% they should not be allowed to get away with dismissing concerns and ignoring complaints over and over. Who the hell are these muppets running channel mum seriously??

Reactions: 14
Maybe we should see if any of the press are interested in taking this story up channelscum are disgusting!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Channel mum need reporting to the ombudsman. They will continue to ignore inboxes they couldn't give a toss it's been going on a long time.
Is that possible? Because I think they need seriously need looked in to. There is no regulating, no accountability when it comes to questionable parenting, racism, using the children and even safeguarding of the children.

Reactions: 15
That's it Woody, he definitely chose to watch a film didn't he Rebecca, are you sure you didn't influence that so you can keep your eye on comments and block and delete within 5 seconds flat.

The lack of energy them 2 children have is not normal, I'm sorry. When my eldest was their age he never sat still and even now at 10 his concentration goes half way through a film as he wants to go off and play. Even my 8m old is more active than the 2 of them put together. They shouldn't be as docile as they are.

Reactions: 27
I'm so tempted to comment .. I'm already blocked from her page .. can she block me from channel mum too or just delete?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm so tempted to comment .. I'm already blocked from her page .. can she block me from channel mum too or just delete?
I imagine if she can delete she has control of the page so can block?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Is that possible? Because I think they need seriously need looked in to. There is no regulating, no accountability when it comes to questionable parenting, racism, using the children and even safeguarding of the children.
Either that or Ofcom I'd have guessed. We need to complain to YouTube first then take it to another agency. I'd say get it in writing to channel mum rather than an email. And if they ignore that try Ofcom.

Reactions: 12
I’m going to sit down and write to them later when I have time outlining all my concerns and the lack of acknowledgement, this needs addressing now. The ombudsman has to look into complaints so at least they will be investigated. Sick of her smug attitude

Reactions: 17
I’m going to sit down and write to them later when I have time outlining all my concerns and the lack of acknowledgement, this needs addressing now. The ombudsman has to look into complaints so at least they will be investigated. Sick of her smug attitude
They will pass off inboxes unless we can take a screen shot with proof they have read and haven't responded. I've had to complain a lot in the past to various agencies unfortunately, and they only seem to take a printed and posted letter seriously, which is so wrong! Youtube just hide all the bad things behind their huge status so these stupid accounts feel protected by them not taking any action.

Reactions: 5
Oh my word, she is being her usual professional self today. Used to be a ‘reciptionist’ and ‘everybody is perfect in its own way’. Oh dear 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t think she can! I can still see channel mums stuff & so far I’ve commented on her bean pop tarts, asked her why she controls Steve’s account & said the children’s films I prefer are the ones where the children don’t sleep on mattresses on the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Come 9n who asked her about her clothes size and height 😂
So she's spending today blocking and deleting on her account, Steve's account and channel mums account 😂 she'll be exhausted after a day of work... I assume she's getting paid for this tit too

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.