Rebecca Lamb #44 constantly flashing a thigh or boob, but had to buy her way to 100k on YouTube.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so annoying how she stays each video with the exact same script said in the exact same way 🙈🥴 all of these you tubers do it but she’s the worst of them all!
I could guess the script of the video quite sadly
"Hiya everywun! Welcome back to ma channel I hope you're all really really gud! My names Rebecca and I'm a Mummy to two boys *holds up two fingers ✌🏻* and I upload videos every week, on my channel you'll see motherhood, cooking, travel, hauls, beauteh so all sorts of things really so I'd love for you to stick around and hit subscribe. But without further a do here is another carbon copy of my last video"

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She looks bleeping psychotic standing there in her nightgown holding that chicken. Is it evil that I was willing it to peck her eye 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m howling. Can’t stop laughing she’s actually saying goodnight with her flipping chicken. Is she otay??? 😭😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Funny somebody actually mentioned the other day that we hadn’t seen her dancing around for a while
That was me lol

Bloody Hell Begs i only said the other day how we hadnt seen one of your awful arm waving arse thrusting tit dances recently and up pops one today. It wasnt very long though did you get abit out of breath moving so much! 💃

Reactions: 9
The way she's holding her hair makes it look like a headless bride picture from Halloween 🤣
When she does that it looks like her hair line is receding, she constantly messes with her hair, which draws attention to its poor condition

Reactions: 8
🤣🤣 FFS! She is absolutely lost. Cuddling her chicken like a baby. Rebecca get some help please

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone on here only said the other day that it's so obvious she can't pick up the chickens...
Another in your face to tattle, well done Rebecca
But you failed again because you look a twit doing so 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone on here only said the other day that it's so obvious she can't pick up the chickens...
Another in your face to tattle, well done Rebecca
But you failed again because you look a twit doing so 😂
She literally lives her life to think of ways to get back at people on here.... Imagine how sad that must be

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She literally lives her life to think of ways to get back at people on here.... Imagine how sad that must be
It’s just a shame she picks out the bits that aren’t too important, you know, instead of choosing to give her boys a proper bed or buy them weather suitable clothes that actually fit. Said it time and time again, I’m not that arsed Rebecca they’re not my kids, I’d just be embarrassed if I was you🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 22
I find this girl an actual embarrassment. The constant dancing round like she’s on crack, the posts in her underwear. She looks a mess!! Her hair looks like straw and never looks clean. ‘Hiya everywuunnnnn, Happy Tuesdeh, hope you all have a loveleh dehhh’ just do one Beggy.

Reactions: 15
Social distance picnic with friends and she had to post a photo of the children on each end of the bench 🙄 you just know off camera they’ll all be sat together so why even bother 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Social distance picnic with friends and she had to post a photo of the children on each end of the bench 🙄 you just know off camera they’ll all be sat together so why even bother 😂
I thought exactly the same! 😂😂 when people try to make a big point of them social distancing on photos you just know when the camera is down there’s no distancing going on 😂😂😂

Reactions: 20
Woody in his Christmas Jumper!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Woody in his Christmas Jumper!!
Oh ffs old bobbled jumper, meanwhile she’s tarted right up in new clothes!

She’s hates sorting washing 🙄 am I the only person that folds it as soon as I take it out the tumble drier and then take it upstairs to put away, she’s home all day what’s her excuse?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Woody is wearing what looks like a Christmas jumper and his wellies are on the wrong feet again 🙄 poor lad. He's so adorable!

Reactions: 14
Does she not drive herself? Does she ever go anywhere? Does she ever bring her children away other than the river or into a field with the dogs? All a bit strange.

Reactions: 12
Woody is wearing what looks like a Christmas jumper and his wellies are on the wrong feet again 🙄 poor lad. He's so adorable!
Is she stupid 😩 why would she let him have wellies on the wrong feet especially when he could trip up in the water

Reactions: 6
Her friends little girl is dressed lovely and there's Rebecca dressing Woody in the first thing she pulled out of his wardrobe. She really doesn't take any pride in the kid's clothing. Cheap as possible, ill fitting, badly washed, faded/grey, never ironed, nothing ever matches.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.