Rebecca Lamb #44 constantly flashing a thigh or boob, but had to buy her way to 100k on YouTube.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's saying they've been arguing cos it was said here a couple of days ago about never showing them tantruming or arguing lol and she's mentioned her sparkling clean floor after the comments about it on here lmao
OH hun you are so obvious it's actually cracking me up x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If she can’t afford to buy nice clothes for her children she needs to stop buying crappy clothes two sizes too small for herself, She’s clearly not making the kind of money she wants everyone to believe she is but even so, you can get really nice children’s clothes for not a lot of money!!

I’m genuinely beginning to believe they’re Starting to struggle with money, it’s a shame the both of them think their house is some kind of status and wouldn’t ever think to sell up and get something Cheaper/smaller/more manageable 🤦🏻‍♀️

oh and Rebecca please start paying Woody just enough attention to notice his shoes are on the wrong bloody feet!! Poor boy 😞

Reactions: 12
She can afford to spend money on those kids if she has £100 to waste on tat in primark for herself. The bottom line is she purely doesn’t want to spend the money on them, what type of mother does that, she should hold her head in shame that her kids are walking round like stig of the dump. It’s funny even though she spends money on her self she still manages to look like a cheap scruffy tart.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She can afford to spend money on those kids if she has £100 to waste on tat in primark for herself. The bottom line is she purely doesn’t want to spend the money on them, what type of mother does that, she should hold her head in shame that her kids are walking round like stig of the dump. It’s funny even though she spends money on her self she still manages to look like a cheap scruffy tart.
Totally agree, priorities are all wrong and she often looks like tit!
bet she looks amazing in that dress and coat on her evening stroll 🙄
Steve must be so happy with his choices in life!!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Omg she has taken her bra off to pose in a field.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She edits her pictures so heavily though why not just blur over them, or maybe I’m just not “proud of my body” because I wouldn’t want 55 thousand people seeing the outline of my tits

Reactions: 15
But she wasn't wearing a bra, she had that cheap ass thin as anything strap top on she was wearing the other week, she was not wearing a bra. Lies again.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Mum life? I get a nip on when it’s cold aswell but I’m not a mum? Am I not ‘normal’??

It’s just an excuse to draw attention to her nips. Clearly not get any from Steve so she’s begging for attention off dirty old men. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On Steve’s page he’s doing diy - why has She not mentioned it (That’s why she had to clean the kitchen)- surely it’s content for her boring repetitive page - she didn’t even say I had to clean up Steve’s mess or anything - it’s weird

Reactions: 7
Mum life? I get a nip on when it’s cold aswell but I’m not a mum? Am I not ‘normal’??
im currently breastfeeding and my nipples always look hard so I’m assuming she is saying because hers have stayed like that since feeding woody that’s its ‘mum life’ but really she is just attention seeking 🙄

Reactions: 9
Love how she had to mention her nipples after someone on here the other day said something about it!!!

Her neck has disappeared and her arm looks huge such a strange pose, trollop lamb of the dales with her nips out yet again 😩
that's a really unflattering photo

Reactions: 10
Was just scrolling down Instagram and had to take a retake as I thought I saw a orange lumpa lumpa in the field 😂😂 that dress does nothing for her makes her arms and legs look huge

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
In the next photo of her in the stories she has a huge thick coat on so it’s obviously bloody freezing up there so she’s stood in a field taken off her coat wearing a cheap flimsy dress with just a thin support bra to try and show her boobs to get attention. Sad thing is that she had to mention it in the caption because without the nips what would she have. Just a standard looking girl in a cheap dress in a field. To be honest I think the saddest thing is that Steve cares so little about her that he doesn’t care who sees the most intimate parts of her body.

Reactions: 20
Psmlllll
Brill
Providing the entertainment for tonight
Bringing up the ever mentioned Nipples on here
I would NEVER wear a dress like that without a proper bra... Especially with breastfeeding tits...
That stupid pointless strappy white thing is not a bra Rebecca.. You can get proper bras without wire or padding.. You just don't wanna spend money on something you can't aff link...
I don't understand why you make it so obvious you read here lol

Really don't know what she 1ould do without us for her content tbh

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.