Rebecca Lamb #44 constantly flashing a thigh or boob, but had to buy her way to 100k on YouTube.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this is supposed to be for us. Just so we know Channel Mum don't care how trashy she is. She hasn't even got a recent profile pic on there.
Came here to say channel mum clearly have low standards if the shite she’s been putting out the past while earns her title of best creator. Like seriously, come of to duck is someone out there having a laugh? Channel mum are a sham and Rebecca is just a bleeping trallop

Reactions: 19
Aff link for the boohoo dress from asos... Clearly doesn't keep up to date with the fact that ASOS have dropped all boohoo clothing from their site now due to the current claims and drama with the brand !!
I see she has now deleted that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You can make changes, alterations and improvements to listed buildings but there are strict guidelines to follow and, particularly with older buildings, this includes the kind of materials used. You can’t do a quick cheap job. If you do work without the appropriate permissions the local authority can make you take down (or put back) whatever work you have done.
Oooh imagine that 😱 my friend's husband is a stone mason and a builder by trade. He's done lots of work on the buildings in Bath. Restoration is deffo not cheap to engage with! Which is essentially what you're doing when you buy a listed graded house.

Reactions: 5
Came here to say channel mum clearly have low standards if the shite she’s been putting out the past while earns her title of best creator. Like seriously, come of to duck is someone out there having a laugh? Channel mum are a sham and Rebecca is just a bleeping trallop
Channel mum are only interested in money, they don't care what idiotic advice is given out on their platforms. I used to follow their Facebook page, but multiple times questioned advice being given to pregnant women or when children were ill. It was really concerning that they actively encouraged all the amateur medical advice and suggestions, especially when it came to women with high ridk pregnancies or children who were ill. They should have been recommending 'seek professional medical advice/assistance', instead I'd see parents spending days asking for advice on Facebook and actively wasting days before they would seek medical assistance, the final straw was when the child was diagnosed with meningitis, the mother spent 4 days asking questions on Facebook. I repeatedly told her to contact her GP or 111 for assistance and to stop wasting time asking Facebook, repeatedly people told her it was teething related, when they clearly didn't have the full story. Channel mums response to me was, the parent is responsible for their child's wellbeing, if a parent delays seeking medical assistance because they choose to seek advice online, that is their choice. As a nurse I strongly disagree with that, they put these vloggers and their platform in a position of influencing /advising, so they should be advocating safe practices.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
In the next photo of her in the stories she has a huge thick coat on so it’s obviously bloody freezing up there so she’s stood in a field taken off her coat wearing a cheap flimsy dress with just a thin support bra to try and show her boobs to get attention. Sad thing is that she had to mention it in the caption because without the nips what would she have. Just a standard looking girl in a cheap dress in a field. To be honest I think the saddest thing is that Steve cares so little about her that he doesn’t care who sees the most intimate parts of her body.

I live near and I had my heating on all day yesterday, walked my dog in a coat and scarf...

Reactions: 6
CA453D78-C878-4947-996A-DCB2A25B7517.jpeg
Yeah Steve proper “Tidy” your lass!! Think It’s steaver that might need the glasses!! 🤓 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So my boys dont have clothes or shoes that fit or bases to their beds, we don't eat healthy and all look permanently aneamic/exhausted, but what we really need is a random porch on the house. That's the priority. Boss babe, mum life, yada yada yada. Screen shot quote. Killing it. Go you. You've got this. You are enough.
Yay to that and bodah positivity 💪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hello Rebecca, please could you answer this for me on your stories. The confusion is killing me. What’s happening in the dining room/second downstairs room? We haven’t seen it since you bought the house.

Reactions: 13
When are you gonna buy some slats for your kids bed ? Mattress don’t belong on the floor they are for bed frames 🙃

Reactions: 11
Channel mum are only interested in money, they don't care what idiotic advice is given out on their platforms. I used to follow their Facebook page, but multiple times questioned advice being given to pregnant women or when children were ill. It was really concerning that they actively encouraged all the amateur medical advice and suggestions, especially when it came to women with high ridk pregnancies or children who were ill. They should have been recommending 'seek professional medical advice/assistance', instead I'd see parents spending days asking for advice on Facebook and actively wasting days before they would seek medical assistance, the final straw was when the child was diagnosed with meningitis, the mother spent 4 days asking questions on Facebook. I repeatedly told her to contact her GP or 111 for assistance and to stop wasting time asking Facebook, repeatedly people told her it was teething related, when they clearly didn't have the full story. Channel mums response to me was, the parent is responsible for their child's wellbeing, if a parent delays seeking medical assistance because they choose to seek advice online, that is their choice. As a nurse I strongly disagree with that, they put these vloggers and their platform in a position of influencing /advising, so they should be advocating safe practices.
Wow!! In utter disbelief! They sound as every bit as dangerous as beggy, honestly there should be somewhere to report channel mum to surely, they are enabling people to give out advice on their platform and possibly putting lives at risk! The fact they shrug off their responsibility is absolutely disgusting!

Reactions: 9
I think theres possibly mould on boys carpet as mattresses close to floor and no ventilation.

Reactions: 3
You want to stick a porch onto your grade 2 listed house Rebecca? You better get your planning permission sorted because we’re watching you 👀👁

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I live near and I had my heating on all day yesterday, walked my dog in a coat and scarf...
She is a woman, she just wants perverts perving over her!! Sad woman!! Why is her husband to be letting her?? Because he couldn't care less, his dad will be watching as well as her dad n brother!! Proper woman!!

Wow!! In utter disbelief! They sound as every bit as dangerous as beggy, honestly there should be somewhere to report channel mum to surely, they are enabling people to give out advice on their platform and possibly putting lives at risk! The fact they shrug off their responsibility is absolutely disgusting!
Loads of us complained to the CEO of channel mum & she never bothered replying!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Would not surprise me if she had an only fans page, she’s Halfway there with the current content.

Genuinely confused as to why she doesn’t just set up an Onlyfans acct instead of trying to do the insta thing. That post today is just so embarrassing I don’t even know where to start. Imagine turning a whole post in to being about your nipples - no one asked and frankly, who cares? It’s just your body. Thought she was some kind of instamum type? Can’t really see how she is qualified for that? Just see her titting about (no pun intended) to boost her ego. Weird world we live in, eh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.