Rebecca Lamb #44 constantly flashing a thigh or boob, but had to buy her way to 100k on YouTube.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aff link for the boohoo dress from asos... Clearly doesn't keep up to date with the fact that ASOS have dropped all boohoo clothing from their site now due to the current claims and drama with the brand !!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What the heck is going on with the floor next to the kids bed?
I noticed this too! How can she let her children sleep in the same room as that?! Let alone next to it 😣

Aff link for the boohoo dress from asos... Clearly doesn't keep up to date with the fact that ASOS have dropped all boohoo clothing from their site now due to the current claims and drama with the brand !!
I think quite a few places have dropped Boohoo now!

Reactions: 9
I noticed this too! How can she let her children sleep in the same room as that?! Let alone next to it 😣
To be fair it could be the type of carpet 🤔 when you hoover in one direction it goes dark and when you pull the hoover back it gets lighter?

Not defending her in the slightest as being an old house there’s bound to be mould and damp, especially under mattresses laid in the floor without being aired 😷

Reactions: 11
So my boys dont have clothes or shoes that fit or bases to their beds, we don't eat healthy and all look permanently aneamic/exhausted, but what we really need is a random porch on the house. That's the priority. Boss babe, mum life, yada yada yada. Screen shot quote. Killing it. Go you. You've got this. You are enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

I think quite a few places have dropped Boohoo now!
Yes I think it will be interesting to see who does a boohoo haul first out of the influencers!! Or if any decide not too and actually talk about it X

Reactions: 6
Even if they can't afford to do the windows/doors in the whole house, why not just do a couple at a time. Especially the room where their children sleep! They have no common sense at all. Steve seems handy at DIY I don't understand why he's not doing more to make their home nice.

Reactions: 10
So my boys dont have clothes or shoes that fit or bases to their beds, we don't eat healthy and all look permanently aneamic/exhausted, but what we really need is a random porch on the house. That's the priority. Boss babe, mum life, yada yada yada. Screen shot quote. Killing it. Go you. You've got this. You are enough.
She’s just selfish; my kids need new/new to us wardrobes, and new carpet, I’m desperate for a new bed....guess what I’ll be buying first....my kids stuff because they come first!

With Beggy and Steve everything is for appearance, no substance, they just want to portray themselves in a certain way. A new porch would be seen by far more people than actually spending money on buying their kids proper beds. Beggy spends money on her clothes and appearance because her account is all about her, so she's selling her image to her viewers the boys are taking much more of a back seat, hence they often look like their clothes have been pulled out of a lost and found box. No thought or effort goes into the way she dresses the boys because they are in far fewer pictures and vlogs, compared to before, hence Woody regularly videod /photographed with his wellies on the wrong feet, the time it takes to check he's dressed properly is time she can use doing her hair, or make up or taking a selfie. Social media has created a whole new breed of parents, self-obsessed attention seekers , who only seem to bother with their kids if it creates a photo opportunity. When she posted her 'dance party video', one of her sheep also posted a video of her basically dragging her 2 little boys round, just for a stupid video, both the boys looked totally confused rather than enjoying themselves. It's interesting to see just how many of her sheep love attention and know by creeping round Beggy she will repost their pictures and videos
well said 👏👏👏

Reactions: 7
All about the YOU 🙄 that’s hardly bleeping “Mum life“ Excuse my swearing but that girl’s on another planet

Reactions: 8
I hate it when she posts photos of her children sleeping, they're so vulnerable. It also bothers me that when they sleep in the same bed, Alfie looked like he was practically on the floor. What is she thinking having just mattresses on the floor in a house that old. Why can't they have proper beds? The room is large enough, or bunk beds? It's just common sense to me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I hate it when she posts photos of her children sleeping, they're so vulnerable. It also bothers me that when they sleep in the same bed, Alfie looked like he was practically on the floor. What is she thinking having just mattresses on the floor in a house that old. Why can't they have proper beds? The room is large enough, or bunk beds? It's just common sense to me.
Bunk beds were as instagrammable 🤦‍♀️ or what others had, trouble is they paid for the slats whereas they're too tight fisted to buy those.

Reactions: 4
Yes I think it will be interesting to see who does a boohoo haul first out of the influencers!! Or if any decide not too and actually talk about it X
Styled by chloe is wearing boohoo today and has stated that it was received prior to finding out about the issues and she no longer condones shopping at Boohoo and would advise everyone to do the same!

Reactions: 5
Even if they can't afford to do the windows/doors in the whole house, why not just do a couple at a time. Especially the room where their children sleep! They have no common sense at all. Steve seems handy at DIY I don't understand why he's not doing more to make their home nice.
Because the house is listed, there will be specific rules about what can be changed and what they can change it to. I would never buy a listed property, because you never have complete control over what you do. They seem to be doing quite a lot internally and externally, but never mention working within the rules of listed properties, surely that would be quite interesting, opposed to the same rubbish they churn out.

I think this is supposed to be for us. Just so we know Channel Mum don't care how trashy she is. She hasn't even got a recent profile pic on there.
Recently quite a few of the channel mum crew have done Iceland Ads, Beggy did hers last week. I've only seen hers on her own channel, yet Lucy Carter and Ash Reid have both had theirs shown on Iceland Instagram page and Facebook page. It's easy to see why, regardless of whether you like them or not, it's clear to see, far more work went into their Ads, unlike Beggy, which was less than basic. For someone who has been vlogging for over 5 yrs, her ads and vlogs are not very professional, minimal amount of effort or work. Probably why she never seems to work with any brands more than once.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Because the house is listed, there will be specific rules about what can be changed and what they can change it to. I would never buy a listed property, because you never have complete control over what you do. They seem to be doing quite a lot internally and externally, but never mention working within the rules of listed properties, surely that would be quite interesting, opposed to the same rubbish they churn out.

Recently quite a few of the channel mum crew have done Iceland Ads, Beggy did hers last week. I've only seen hers on her own channel, yet Lucy Carter and Ash Reid have both had theirs shown on Iceland Instagram page and Facebook page. It's easy to see why, regardless of whether you like them or not, it's clear to see, far more work went into their Ads, unlike Beggy, which was less than basic. For someone who has been vlogging for over 5 yrs, her ads and vlogs are not very professional, minimal amount of effort or work. Probably why she never seems to work with any brands more than once.
I wouldn't buy listed either it'd be a total headache. But surely they wouldn't refuse planning on things like new windows that actually make a place a home. As long as they were done tastefully and in keeping with the style of the house. But then this is beckehhhh 😆

Reactions: 7
I think this is supposed to be for us. Just so we know Channel Mum don't care how trashy she is. She hasn't even got a recent profile pic on there.
'Creators of the week' I'd love them to explain what they've been creating because if filming your 5 min crappy daily make up routine or your crappy *same as every other week* aldi haul full of crap food is creating then well I feel sorry for all of the real artists and creators in the world

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wouldn't buy listed either it'd be a total headache. But surely they wouldn't refuse planning on things like new windows that actually make a place a home. As long as they were done tastefully and in keeping with the style of the house. But then this is beckehhhh 😆
You can make changes, alterations and improvements to listed buildings but there are strict guidelines to follow and, particularly with older buildings, this includes the kind of materials used. You can’t do a quick cheap job. If you do work without the appropriate permissions the local authority can make you take down (or put back) whatever work you have done.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.