Rebecca Lamb #44 constantly flashing a thigh or boob, but had to buy her way to 100k on YouTube.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed on her Instagram Ellie Polly had congratulated her, Beggy hasn't commented or liked the comment, yet she's acknowledged others. They follow each other, yet when Ellies number game was released and sold out in hours, Beggy didn't congratulate her. For all Beggy preaching about women supporting other women, I honestly think she's jealous of other more successful women. Ellie is successful as a mummy vlogger, she designed and now sells a successful number game for pre school children, whilst also working as a primary school teacher and looking after her son whilst her partner mostly works away. What exactly does Beggy offer with any of her vlogs apart from comedy value because of how poor the content is
I love her, I sent her a nice message and she replied straight away. Remember when Rebecca said her DMs are always open yet ignores everyone. I honestly don’t get how Rebecca has so many followers when her content is tit. Ellie is much more inspiring I think it’s a real shame people like her don’t have the same kind of recognition when they work 10x harder and produce far better content!

Reactions: 16
Afternoon blowy with steaver while woodeh "watches a film"? 😂 That's what happened last time she won an award 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Is that why her face is so shiny? Never mind 'This girl is on fire', more like 'This Girl Is For Hire......

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I noticed on her Instagram Ellie Polly had congratulated her, Beggy hasn't commented or liked the comment, yet she's acknowledged others. They follow each other, yet when Ellies number game was released and sold out in hours, Beggy didn't congratulate her. For all Beggy preaching about women supporting other women, I honestly think she's jealous of other more successful women. Ellie is successful as a mummy vlogger, she designed and now sells a successful number game for pre school children, whilst also working as a primary school teacher and looking after her son whilst her partner mostly works away. What exactly does Beggy offer with any of her vlogs apart from comedy value because of how poor the content is
I don't follow Ellie polly but I respect anyone more than Rebecca who actually works/has a business and has indta/YouTube as more of a side.
Rebecca is the most jealous person I thi k I've ever come across..
She's not happy for anyone, she's not 'empowered women empower women' (vom)
She will literally say or do anything thya gets her attention, for her this is stripping down and claiming to be positive and supporting others....
She will never be happier for anyone more successful than her.. All she does is literally copy word for word and style for style what more successful insta mums do...
She'll never have real success, 100k subscribers or not because not even half this amount watch her videos and she is too bleeping lazy... All the other mums are starting businesses on the side

Rebecca attempted this and failed cos she cba pure and simple 🤷‍♀️
She found a 'job' she could do while being as lazy as poss and stuck to it... She will dry up soon I'm sure... She's got nothing to offer

Until she has another baby, which I'm positive won't be long.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How many more reposts is she going to do narcissistic witch. We all know it’s bought views that got your there rebegga. Wish someone would comment about her buying views I can’t because I’m blocked!

Reactions: 14
She will be intimidated by her...I've had a look at her page, she seems lovely.

But then again we are all jealous of Rebecca, jealous of the fact the only thing she has to offer in life is a video of her aldi food shop once a week...Yeah Rebecca, I'm super jealous. I don't care about your 100,000 subscribers or your fake 50,000 IG followers, the fact remains you buy them all and you produce a weekly aldi food shop. I'd be funking embarrassed if I were you and that's all I had to offer in life. Bet Steve is well chuffed he bagged you.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s off to primark to celebrate 🙄 oh what a exciting life she lives lol
Such a basic witch! Really flaunting that 5k a month🤥 don’t get me wrong I love primark for certain things but if she’s hit such a huge milestone as she says why primark?? Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she’s going to be dragging Steve and woody out to primark in the middle of a pandemic, just so she can go buy the tart-iest looking outfits she can get her grubby mits on?? How selfish is she, why can’t she drive herself?

Reactions: 19
Such a basic witch! Really flaunting that 5k a month🤥 don’t get me wrong I love primark for certain things but if she’s hit such a huge milestone as she says why primark?? Lol.
Was about to say the same, yeah really earns 5k a month but thinks celebrating in style is going primark. So she can add to the weekly aldi haul and throw in a primark haul too 🙄 she might actually post TWO videos this week. Push the boat out a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Whilst you're spoiling yourself in primark don't forget to pick up some shoes, tshiets and trousers for woody that actually fit 👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.