Rebecca Lamb #44 constantly flashing a thigh or boob, but had to buy her way to 100k on YouTube.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously shows how much she gives a tit about her followers. She wishes she could get back to everyone but just know that she’s seen every single message?? If someone has took the time to message her to congratulate her on buying 100k & she has read that message the least she could do is give them a quick message back even if it’s just a love heart or a thank you, she’s so full of her own self importance she’s such a twit

Reactions: 17
Spot on. That's exactly what's going on.... fake fake fake fake
Exactly. Checked the website Social Blade - she’s certainly not making 5k a month from YouTube that’s for sure. They estimate earnings of between £25 and £403 a month 😐

Reactions: 8
100,000 subs in 5 years that’s an average of 32 new subs a week 😂😂😂 poor, sorry but she’s never made 5 grand in one month more like £500

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love her, I sent her a nice message and she replied straight away. Remember when Rebecca said her DMs are always open yet ignores everyone. I honestly don’t get how Rebecca has so many followers when her content is tit. Ellie is much more inspiring I think it’s a real shame people like her don’t have the same kind of recognition when they work 10x harder and produce far better content!
Totally agree with you. I've messaged Ellie before and also commented, and she always responds. I've noticed, the mummy vloggers who do interact with their subscribers, are usually the ones with better quality content and less of an ego. Beggy could learn a lot from vloggers like that

Reactions: 9
The reason she has so many followers and such little engagement in terms of views, is because she amassed so many when Emily Norris first collaborated with her, who I assume all don't watch her now. Then a large portion is perverted pregnancy fetish men, that's why those videos have the most views. They're obviously not going to be watching her sniffing her way through her Aldi haul are they?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seriously shows how much she gives a tit about her followers. She wishes she could get back to everyone but just know that she’s seen every single message?? If someone has took the time to message her to congratulate her on buying 100k & she has read that message the least she could do is give them a quick message back even if it’s just a love heart or a thank you, she’s so full of her own self importance she’s such a twit
Yet they still continue to massage her ego, even though she behaves like they need her more than she needs them. Considering she now has 100,000 subscribers the views on her videos aren't as high as you'd expect, almost as if a lot of her subscribers don't watch her videos. Her celebration yesterday came across as very false and staged, no doubt spent the morning practicing.

Reactions: 8
I took the opportunity to message her after she said that, like I did with the Caroline Flack my inbox is aways open. My messages weren't read then and so far haven't now...me thinks you lie again Rebecca. Your job is social media, your followers are your customers, yet you don't reply to them? Wouldn't get away with that in any other field.

Reactions: 15
I might message her being all nice & congratulating her.. to see if she responds 🤔
I couldn’t even fake a nice message for that twit, seriously I keep waiting for her to fall from that high horse of hers, it’s been a long time coming

Reactions: 20
Even her dad congratulates her! How sad seeing your daughter flaunting her half naked body to all and sundry! Bloody strange carry on if you ask me! Watching your daughter bathe - in filthy bath water - with a camera in hand! What are these idiots on? Keep convincing yourself Begga you bloody simpleton, its all gona come crashing down, hahahaha and then the tears will be real!! Beaver must be as proud as punch that 100k are watching his future mrs beaver slagging herself about!! Spending his hard earned cash in hand money, buying subscribers!!!!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣
It did for Rebegger Meldrum 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t follow her but messaged from another account last week commenting on one of her stories. She replied very quickly to ask why I was searching her out to watch and comment on her stories if I wasn’t following her. So she must be checking who comments against her follower list. Who’s got time for that tit?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
She’s plenty of time to read them all and press a block button or delete if necessary, if it means that much to her she’d make sure she replied, after all it is her followers that probably subscribe and helped her achieve it!

Reactions: 6
The reason she has so many followers and such little engagement in terms of views, is because she amassed so many when Emily Norris first collaborated with her, who I assume all don't watch her now. Then a large portion is perverted pregnancy fetish men, that's why those videos have the most views. They're obviously not going to be watching her sniffing her way through her Aldi haul are they?
Did they collaborate on a video?

Reactions: 2
So she’s eating a sausage, cheese and bean melt from greggs. She must be fuming when she realises it is soooo similar to her ‘bean pop tart’ or whatever she called it that she invented!! How dare greggs copy her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don’t follow her but messaged from another account last week commenting on one of her stories. She replied very quickly to ask why I was searching her out to watch and comment on her stories if I wasn’t following her. So she must be checking who comments against her follower list. Who’s got time for that tit?!
Do you have a screenshot?

Reactions: 1
She’s so paranoid 🤣 what a bleeping witch. How does she think it’s normal to behave this way!! Total embarrassment yet again. Why would you even say that?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.