Rebecca Lamb #43 greasy, grubby, house is the pits, no time to parent I’m flashing my tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always been here I just comment on another account but she’s pissing me off more the usual atm.
Becky puts on a good act. She’s foul mouthed and a bit of rough.
That’s what she was to Steve at first . A bit of rough he could be pissed with and a easy lay.
“Apparently” although it was a rumour and not gospel so could be bull. Early on she was “pregnant” and Steve stepped up and then she “wasn’t pregnant” (she lied) anymore but out of “morals” Steve stayed .
Then BOOM she has a ready made life for herself .
Steve’s family don’t like her she’s embarrassing they’re a respectful family who have worked hard .
She was a witch at school and loved herself and seems nothing has changed .
Don’t worry her act isn’t that good. It is obvious she has no mates, is a nasty lazy piece of work and has hooked on to the money ticket that is Steve

Reactions: 17
I've just started following Rebecca and I'm very confused by her account! I cant believe a mother of 2 takes so many pictures of herself....if she's a body positivity account then do that keep your kids away from It!

Reactions: 20
Right... I’ve had to make a new account because the one I usually post on makes it obvious who I am if my username is googled .

back in the day before kids and marriage .... my sister had “relations” with Steve .... he is a nice guy and not the massive knob he has turned into since he met that little (not anymore) smack rat.
She’s well known in the area she’s had more cock than happy mrs chicken.
She actually wanted to be a WAG 😂

also she airbrushes herself within a inch of her waist because she big now compared to her size 10 alter ego.

We need more!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Be bold and elegant?? Begs your bold alright babe not sure about the elegance though 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve always been here I just comment on another account but she’s pissing me off more the usual atm.
That’s what she was to Steve at first . A bit of rough he could be pissed with and a easy lay.
“Apparently” although it was a rumour and not gospel so could be bull. Early on she was “pregnant” and Steve stepped up and then she “wasn’t pregnant” (she lied) anymore but out of “morals” Steve stayed .
Steve’s family don’t like her she’s embarrassing they’re a respectful family who have worked hard .
This is amazing 👍 thank you 🙏😂

Reactions: 10
I can't remember where it was, but I'm sure I saw a comment a while back from, I think it was Steve's dad saying - we all know what her mouth is like. Oh my word Steve would be INSANE to get her pregnant again and marry her. Why the hell does she have such a hold over him when she's such a skid mark with no prospects 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Woodys t shirt on that baking video is longer than Reb’s white dress ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
woman inside and out. Steves family must be sooooo proud!! Just like her mum!!!!! Wonder what her nanna would have said???? Mmmmmm woman

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I can't remember where it was, but I'm sure I saw a comment a while back from, I think it was Steve's dad saying - we all know what her mouth is like. Oh my word Steve would be INSANE to get her pregnant again and marry her. Why the hell does she have such a hold over him when she's such a skid mark with no prospects 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yes it was Steve’s dad that said that on the video on insta where steve jumped out and scared her

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I said it last week and since then there’s been probably 4 or 5 more “look at me and ma aaaammmmaazing curveeey, body, I’m super cuuute and aaaammmazing and everywun wants to be like me” posts. No we don’t Rebecca. We Keep our clothes on, we are decent mothers who go to work, we bring something to our society, I work in a school and provide support for vulnerable children, some of whom haven’t had their basic needs met bu their own mother and now struggle with their emotions and learning and simply don’t know how to behave.
Rebecca we know you read here, put your clothes on, keep them on, be a better mother, put your children first! Before you know it they will be grown up and you’ll have blinked and missed it because you were too busy filming yourself in your beauty room trying to convince yourself that your happy.
Put woody in a nursery setting so he can thrive then go and find yourself a part time job. A real one, not one that involves your camera, begging and pimping out your children’s childhood.
I have a child a year younger than Rebecca who is travelling and spent the last year living in Australia doing so much with her life. She works and is saving to buy a house when she returns to live in the uk. I’d be ashamed if all I saw of my daughter was this ⬇ Put your clothes on you silly silly girl. You look stupid. That’s me done for today! Full stop.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I was just thinking, maybe one of the reasons she’s posting these practically naked Bodeh positivitehh posts is because channel scum has had a word due to the various complaints? And she’s basically saying ‘duck you’ spouting the ‘be who ya want to be’ bullshite

Reactions: 7
Hmmm this would fit in with the "alfeh was planned at 19" story 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ they wanted to replace the baby that she "lost"

Reactions: 8
Alfie was planned.... 😅😅😅 sure.
She’s a complete bunny boiler always has been . What do you expect with Bev as her Mum although I won’t go into that because it’s not cool. After all Bev doesn’t put her life online .
Want my prediction ...
House up for sale in the next 3 years.
The wedding will be delayed by another baby .
2025 they will be no more .
Then Steve will settle down with a country girl not a bleep in wellies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She’s a complete bunny boiler always has been . What do you expect with Bev as her Mum although I won’t go into that because it’s not cool. After all Bev doesn’t put her life online .
Want my prediction ...
House definitely up for sale soon, they’ll need to sale it to pay for all the fines their going to get for destroying parts of a listed building. I don’t give them another 5 years together unless Rebecca gives herself a shake, gets offline and puts her efforts in to her family and not herself.
Asked my husband (same age as Steve) last night how he’d feel if I posted pictures of myself in my underwear online (don’t want to blow my own trumpet but I could pull it off way better than begs). He said he knew I’d never do that because I’m too classy 😂 if I did he would be mortified, Im friends with his work colleagues and their partners on SM, I’m friends with all of my work colleagues on SM, plus my family, his family, friends of my parents, school mums etc.
Does Rebecca not think of these people? Embracing yourself isn’t about getting your kit off.
Do something intellectual, or show support for foodbanks, help the vulnerable and elderly etc. The majority of people aren’t impressed by someone taking their kit off, they are impressed by success, kindness, well mannered kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Sorry so much catching up.

How exactly does steve work from home
What is his job role shes bit cagey there.
Cant beleive ljc liked her post im no fan ljc bit shes better than lamb she's fairly local to me and managed to avoid her.
Cant beleive she copies someone elses you tube.
Shes clearly much bigger than a 10.
Her food/diet is awful .
If all she gets gifted a free sanctuary set that i can buy boots 3 for 2 at xmas then shes hardly made it in life .
My toddler is missing toddler group and i had hoped to do 2mornings preschool tjis sept both our benefits but may delay until 2021.
I dont know why some parents dont take advantage free 15hours.
One thing i do like ahout katoe Ellison id her work ethic when wren wren is is in nursery shes properly working in her garden office as does her husband.
They seem have clear separation work and family time.
Did alfie go nursery.
Im wondering if something happened in past with health visitor or nursery where someone judged her parenting and said Alfie was behind and thats why shes chosing keep him home.
Until he gets funding i doubt she can afford private nursery .
I imagine a lot is whacked on credit card ir on loans.
That house has skinted them out.
Hence why she begs jet 2 for a holiday.

Reactions: 12
Want my prediction ...
You have honestly made my morning 😂
She's been quiet today... Think she's been catching up 👀👀👀

Reactions: 15
You have honestly made my morning 😂
She's been quiet today... Think she's been catching up 👀👀👀
Hope she has and I hope she’s livid the real her is being exposed. She can put on the nice girl act all she wants but I’ve never bought it. Can’t polish a turd beggy, and you’re the biggest turd on insta 💩

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.