Rebecca Lamb #43 greasy, grubby, house is the pits, no time to parent I’m flashing my tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched Nadiya Hussain making an egg wrap roll that looked bloody delicious. Rebecca’s didn’t. I bet she puts hers in her upcoming cookery book because it was super easy and super tasty 🤮 😂
It’s all over tik tok just like her oreo mug cake so I expect that’s where she seen it😂

Reactions: 9
Hope she has and I hope she’s livid the real her is being exposed. She can put on the nice girl act all she wants but I’ve never bought it. Can’t polish a turd beggy, and you’re the biggest turd on insta 💩
This!

Soon as I found her page I saw through her, it's just a shame so many people still choose to support her/use her as they know she will re-post their stories.

It's laughable people actually bought the books she's still reading half a year later from that embarrassing sales pitch last week. I just hope soon peope realise she doesn't give a tit about them, all she cares about is people swiping up to the tit she Af links in the hope she can make some money off gullible people. They all crave attention off her as much as she does off them and I honestly feel sorry for the lot of them. She's not got a genuine bone in her body and anyone who thinks she cares needs their head seeing too as they're just giving her another pay day so she doesn't need to get into the real world. I despise the girl.

Reactions: 14
Alfie was planned.... 😅😅😅 sure.
She’s a complete bunny boiler always has been . What do you expect with Bev as her Mum although I won’t go into that because it’s not cool. After all Bev doesn’t put her life online .
Want my prediction ...
House up for sale in the next 3 years.
The wedding will be delayed by another baby .
2025 they will be no more .
Then Steve will settle down with a country girl not a bleep in wellies.
And where will the 3 kids be in all this?

Reactions: 1
oooh I can see he liked it on my page 😂😂
I dunno what's going on then cos I've just been through all the likes (saddo I know) and his wasn't on there 😂😂
Gutted, I was hoping he might of told her she looks like a head hahaah

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And where will the 3 kids be in all this?
Hopefully with Steve. Neither of them are decent parents but he is the better of the two. I wouldn’t wish a broken home/family on any child but I do agree I can’t see them lasting, they definitely shouldn’t have a 3rd child but she will no doubt get her way, and unfortunately beggy is the type of person that will try and turn the children against him out of spite. I just hope if this does happen then it’s happens away from social media, she has already put them kids through enough!

Reactions: 4
I knew it! @Stuffandsniff thank you for confirming that the little coke has monster (sniff 🤧) has had more cock ends than weekends 😂 I get the impression that gobshite Bev would have been a bit of a brass and that’s who Beggy takes it off of so makes sense to me shes like that. As I said before she’s what’s knows as being well off for who’s been inside her not what’s inside her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.