Rebecca Lamb #43 greasy, grubby, house is the pits, no time to parent I’m flashing my tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not going to offer my opinion on the nursery comment she made or on the picture of herself, Hinch has already enraged me enough today so I'll hold back. But the Sanctury products she was sent, one of her opening lines is "I absolutely love this brand they have some gorgeous stuff" (*sniff*), stuff?! How about products? Or some other nicer way of showing the products off rather than 'stuff'. She is so bad at actually promoting products well. It's a relief I don't use Sanctuary.

Reactions: 27
I'm not going to offer my opinion on the nursery comment she made or on the picture of herself, Hinch has already enraged me enough today so I'll hold back. But the Sanctury products she was sent, one of her opening lines is "I absolutely love this brand they have some gorgeous stuff" (*sniff*), stuff?! How about products? Or some other nicer way of showing the products off rather than 'stuff'. She is so bad at actually promoting products well. It's a relief I don't use Sanctuary.
I can't keep up with the hinch threads 😂
Rebecca doesn't even use sanctuary
This is what fucks me off. Why do brands send stuff to people who don't even use their products??

Same as those bloody expensive pj's that time...
Rebecca would never spend more than 90p on body products lmao unless they're gifted or she can put an aff link

Reactions: 19
I’ve seen more of her arse that I’ve seen my own - does she set a timer and just pose? Oh it’s so cringe

Reactions: 15
How is she still a part of channel mum seriously?! I can deal with the odd half naked photo showing off Stretch marks and stuff like other mummy bloggers but she’s just trying to get Ann Summers to gift her some sexy undies really isn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can’t believe Big Bad Bev is encouraging her! What sort of a mother is she! Can clearly see why beggy is the way she is, dragged up by that chav. Actually saying how proud she is of her daughter putting a half naked picture online for thousands to see. Are you otay Bev hunnn, are you actually otay??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Right... I’ve had to make a new account because the one I usually post on makes it obvious who I am if my username is googled .

back in the day before kids and marriage .... my sister had “relations” with Steve .... he is a nice guy and not the massive knob he has turned into since he met that little (not anymore) smack rat.
She’s well known in the area she’s had more cock than happy mrs chicken.
She actually wanted to be a WAG 😂

also she airbrushes herself within a inch of her waist because she big now compared to her size 10 alter ego.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
And we have hot chocolate at not even 9am in the morning...give it a rest Rebecca

Reactions: 17
I’ve never pitied someone as much as I have her 😂😂

just find the whole thing ridiculous whilst she pops upstairs sets her lights up and does a little shoot 😂😂 fetches the bikini from the dirty laundry pile to put on

The holey cabinet ffs still it just sums her up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Right... I’ve had to make a new account because the one I usually post on makes it obvious who I am if my username is googled .

back in the day before kids and marriage .... my sister had “relations” with Steve .... he is a nice guy and not the massive knob he has turned into since he met that little (not anymore) smack rat.

also she airbrushes herself within a inch of her waist because she big now compared to her size 10 alter ego.
LOVING THIS TEA!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I honestly think she eats tit as she thinks it’s a slap in the face to tattle, she literally does the opposite to what’s said on here to try and prove a point lol and the only person it’s affecting is herself. She’s so stupid.

Reactions: 17

OH my god where have you been 😂😂 love this

• Haha
Reactions: 15

She does look like a horrible, dirty little cow. More pricks than a second hand dart board. I bet Steve's family absolutely loathe and despise her. You can tell she's just white trash. He needs to run for the hills that she thinks she owns. I bet she likes a good sniff sniff still too!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve always been here I just comment on another account but she’s pissing me off more the usual atm.
Becky puts on a good act. She’s foul mouthed and a bit of rough.
That’s what she was to Steve at first . A bit of rough he could be pissed with and a easy lay.
“Apparently” although it was a rumour and not gospel so could be bull. Early on she was “pregnant” and Steve stepped up and then she “wasn’t pregnant” (she lied) anymore but out of “morals” Steve stayed .
Then BOOM she has a ready made life for herself .
Steve’s family don’t like her she’s embarrassing they’re a respectful family who have worked hard .
She was a witch at school and loved herself and seems nothing has changed .

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.