Rebecca Lamb #43 greasy, grubby, house is the pits, no time to parent I’m flashing my tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it breaks my heart how neglected these children are. Yes they have food in their bellies and a roof over their head before anyone moans but they are neglected. Their diet is shocking, the house is an accident waiting to happen, they are never supervised, clothes don't fit correctly, sleep on a mattress on the floor in a damp room with cold through the old fireplace... they are a product of their environment and there is no hope for them in the future. Its so sad. She is lacking the emotional ability in being a parent because she is too caught up in her dream world. She just has no clue how to be a parent.

Her dream world is “me me me” looking at herself. what a waste of space. She probably doesn’t even know how to spell me

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Did anyone else notice they could manage to get printer ink for when Steve wanted to print things, but not for home schooling? Disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Hope it wasn’t windy int’dales today as that ‘dress’ barely covers her ass cheeks. As a mum of a toddler the same age I know I’m always bending down/over to deal with them or picking them up so need to wear something of a reasonable length. That sort of thing would be if I was child free!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Of course there’s another photo of her sleeping children. You know what, if you want 50k followers and potential perverts viewing your children in their sleeping, vulnerable state then you crack on. You’re a disgrace of a mother.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
another photo of the boys sleeping.... yawn! why cant she give them some privacy. nothing cute about seeing alfie sleep

Reactions: 18
Those sandles are the cheapest ones on next I know because I’ve been looking for my kids . Some lovely ones with more structure for going out on walks etc for about £18 those were £6 ...
those in my opinion are pool/garden shoes not outdoor shoes.
also that dress think you need to size up hun
They aren’t sturdy enough for walks in the woods a twig would go through them! They are beach/garden shoes

Reactions: 9
Doesn't post the boys much anymore yet posts a picture in one of the most vulnerable states they can be in, the logic with this girl is astounding....No one but you wants to see your kids sleeping love, it isn't cute to anyone else...you're only feeding those who shouldn't have access to them type of photos.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Every pic of them asleep they have the same duvet cover. She can’t even be bothered to change them or at least buy a few more sets. She knows we’ve talked on here before about potential perverts using her pictures of her kids sleeping and yet she posts them again, just shows she doesn’t give a duck.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I would not buy this dress from her photo. It looks awful.
It looks like a child’s dress

Every pic of them asleep they have the same duvet cover. She can’t even be bothered to change them or at least buy a few more sets. She knows we’ve talked on here before about potential perverts using her pictures of her kids sleeping and yet she posts them again, just shows she doesn’t give a duck.
They look so hot long sleeve pjs and the duvet cuddled up together twice the body heat🥵

• Wow
Reactions: 12
it breaks my heart how neglected these children are. Yes they have food in their bellies and a roof over their head before anyone moans but they are neglected. Their diet is shocking, the house is an accident waiting to happen, they are never supervised, clothes don't fit correctly, sleep on a mattress on the floor in a damp room with cold through the old fireplace... they are a product of their environment and there is no hope for them in the future. Its so sad. She is lacking the emotional ability in being a parent because she is too caught up in her dream world. She just has no clue how to be a parent.

Her dream world is “me me me” looking at herself. what a waste of space. She probably doesn’t even know how to spell me
I think it’s unreasonable to say they are neglected. Who’s I don’t think Rebecca is a great influencer, the boys are looked after. Yes I know the food is poor, supervision is in question but I don’t think she spends hours on her own? In my job I see child neglect, trust me these children aren’t neglected. I realise on the surface it’s not neglectful but I very much doubt they are

Reactions: 7
It is so uncomfortable seeing pics of someone else's child asleep... How can you claim you don't put them online much anymore (lol) but the times you do put them online are their most personal states? Like Alfie school work, woody brushing his teeth, the boys sleeping..
Do those duvets ever get a wash? Does she not have spare bed sheets? My kids are changed weekly... I do not think she is the type to get a wash load washed and dried in a day.. She doesn't hang washing outside... Someone please tell me does she ever wash the bloody bedding lmao

Reactions: 10
Is it just me that is outraged she has taken those dogs out mid day today in 30 degree heat? Especially Mabel who is a BOAS breed, there have been specific warnings for those dogs especially to NOT be walked in this heat. Lucky that Mabel didn’t have a heart attack today in that weather. And the state of that pillowcase she is trying to pass off as a dress I’m sure it barely covered her arse, and the shoes on poor woody.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I think it’s unreasonable to say they are neglected. Who’s I don’t think Rebecca is a great influencer, the boys are looked after. Yes I know the food is poor, supervision is in question but I don’t think she spends hours on her own? In my job I see child neglect, trust me these children aren’t neglected. I realise on the surface it’s not neglectful but I very much doubt they are
There are multiple ways in which a child can be neglected. I understand your point but this is my opinion and it doesn’t matter whether she is an influencer or not those children are not well looked after. There is so many aspects in their home that can cause danger to them that are easily solvable that the parents are aware of but just dont care. Also even when they are “supervised” there isnt much supervision going on. Ignoring the schools concerns etc she is not meeting the educational needs of the child, clothing especially shoes that do not fit are not meeting the needs of the child, and there is defo emotional neglect.

I understand it is not a severe level of neglect but there is a small level of neglect there. Rebecca needs to educate herself and not let her stubbornness and belief she is better than everyone get in the way of her being a decent mother to those boys. Im not here to cause an argument etc but I feel so sorry for those boys and how much their early years are going to have a prolonged impact on their life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Not at the moment....as others have said, he used to work at his dads engineering business but that got sold around Feb last year. Theres rumours he is working cash in hand but nobody knows for sure, he deffo hasnt gone back to a 9-5 stable desk job though
to the post office yesterday and Steve printing things today. It’s obvious he’s printing invoices and dropping the crappy chinese Gryn teeth things off to be posted. Hilarious and cringe when she called him a ‘business man’ in her video. Nah he buys cheap products and flogs them, anyone can do that on a market stall

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There are multiple ways in which a child can be neglected. I understand your point but this is my opinion and it doesn’t matter whether she is an influencer or not those children are not well looked after. There is so many aspects in their home that can cause danger to them that are easily solvable that the parents are aware of but just dont care. Also even when they are “supervised” there isnt much supervision going on. Ignoring the schools concerns etc she is not meeting the educational needs of the child, clothing especially shoes that do not fit are not meeting the needs of the child, and there is defo emotional neglect.

I understand it is not a severe level of neglect but there is a small level of neglect there. Rebecca needs to educate herself and not let her stubbornness and belief she is better than everyone get in the way of her being a decent mother to those boys. Im not here to cause an argument etc but I feel so sorry for those boys and how much their early years are going to have a prolonged impact on their life.
Have to remember too these are the 'good' bits that she's showing online too and they are completely unacceptable so imagine what the daily norm is in between filming. I have to agree it's neglectful.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
It is so uncomfortable seeing pics of someone else's child asleep... How can you claim you don't put them online much anymore (lol) but the times you do put them online are their most personal states? Like Alfie school work, woody brushing his teeth, the boys sleeping..
Do those duvets ever get a wash? Does she not have spare bed sheets? My kids are changed weekly... I do not think she is the type to get a wash load washed and dried in a day.. She doesn't hang washing outside... Someone please tell me does she ever wash the bloody bedding lmao
Not a chance she does, if she did she’d make sure to show it. She barely washes herself ffs 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.