Rebecca Lamb #43 greasy, grubby, house is the pits, no time to parent I’m flashing my tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those sandles are the cheapest ones on next I know because I’ve been looking for my kids . Some lovely ones with more structure for going out on walks etc for about £18 those were £6 ...
those in my opinion are pool/garden shoes not outdoor shoes.
also that dress think you need to size up hun

Reactions: 23
Surely those sandals being so big can’t be good for Woodys feet development? Poor little boy. I really feel for him. I can imagine him telling her they’re too big for him. I can’t see him being able to even walk comfortably in those :(

Those sandles are the cheapest ones on next I know because I’ve been looking for my kids . Some lovely ones with more structure for going out on walks etc for about £18 those were £6 ...
those in my opinion are pool/garden shoes not outdoor shoes.
also that dress think you need to size up hun
£6 and she still put them on her pay monthly account. Surely if you’re gonna do it that way you’d get the more expensive ones which are more suitable?!

Reactions: 9
I don’t follow that many people on Instagram but I do have to say that out of all of the people I do follow, Rebecca Lamb has to be the most conceited, self-centred one out of them all. All she cares about is buying herself clothes, putting stupid selfies up and filming ridiculously crap and ineffective exercise videos. All the whilst neglecting her kid’s educational, physical and emotional needs. Whether it’s taking Alfie out of school constantly to go on package holidays or putting Woody in massive ill fitting shoes or too small clothes. Feeding them both a diet packed with salt and sugar and moving them to a completely isolated location with no friends nearby. Personally I think she needs to come offline, sort her life out and put her kids first for once in her life before they get older and they get bullied for their mother’s ridiculous online presence.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That white dress looks like an eBay knock off of the ASOS one to me!!! How she's got the cheek to bleeping swipe up to the model wearing it how it should be worn I do not know 🤣🤣
Also Elleh, if you're reading... Seperate your bloody wash loads!! When you wash whites with darks and colours they go manky and stuff...sniff.
Or at the very least next time your in home bargains for some sugary shite, pick up a pack of colour catchers 🙈

Woody's sandals. Wow. That poor kid. It genuinely breaks my heart, why does she not care?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I don’t follow that many people on Instagram but I do have to say that out of all of the people I do follow, Rebecca Lamb has to be the most conceited, self-centred one out of them all. All she cares about is buying herself clothes, putting stupid selfies up and filming ridiculously crap and ineffective exercise videos. All the whilst neglecting her kid’s educational, physical and emotional needs. Whether it’s taking Alfie out of school constantly to go on package holidays or putting Woody in massive ill fitting shoes or too small clothes. Feeding them both a diet packed with salt and sugar and moving them to a completely isolated location with no friends nearby. Personally I think she needs to come offline, sort her life out and put her kids first for once in her life before they get older and they get bullied for their mother’s ridiculous online presence.
Or once they are 18 they will leave home and resent her. Wonder if she would be happy hardly seeing her sons and their future families. Let's be honest if she had a close relationship with her mum she and the boys would see her more often. I do think her poor parenting and general adult skills have been developed based on the way she was raised and possibly her self absorbed behaviour is a result of what she witnessed as a child. Any decent grandparent would say something but instead her mum defends her. By her dad not being involved with her online presence, I do wonder if he disagrees with her behaviour. She admits her brother has told her he's embarrassed by her

Reactions: 6
Woodys wearing clothes and shoes way too big for him AGAIN.
Rebs is wearing a dirty, see-through, shrunk dress/top claiming it’s new??

Reactions: 6
It’s not even the fact she buys the cheapest primary stuff for her kids (I do too, I’m skint and they grow fast!) it’s that she buys them cheap stuff and spends ridiculous amounts in herself!

I can’t remendr the last time I bought myself clothes....
And then states that she earns 5k a month 🤥🤷🏻‍♀️ the girl will literally do or say anything to convince people she's living the life of a kardashian and comment on her insta that she's ✌ "goals" ✌

Well actions speak louder than words and I know some people might have big mortgages etc. But I know not one other person who earns 5k a month yet can't afford basic necessities like a proper bra or jelly shoes for your child that fit 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Again she'd be so much more relatable and to be honest it'd probs be a bit of a niche for her if she just admitted she was a kept woman from 18-24, Steve used to earn an excellent wage but now she's the main breadwinner and money can be tight some months etc be a refreshing change from the luxury lives of most influencers

She won't though

Reactions: 13
I love how she sizes up on her kids clothes and shoes when it’s not needed but she doesn’t with her own clothes and it’s very much needed!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
They clearly just dont like spending money on the kids, they can fork out when it's a watch,holiday, wedding, new dog, chickens Rebeccas filler, hair and nails etc.. but they cant clothe there children properly or do there house up? Priorities are all wrong. Shes as fake as those designer bags on her manky bookcase.
Swaning round the Dale's in yet another new dress !!!!!

Reactions: 19
She has the ability to make anything she wears look cheap and tacky! Even her real designer bags look like fakes when she’s holding them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Or once they are 18 they will leave home and resent her. Wonder if she would be happy hardly seeing her sons and their future families. Let's be honest if she had a close relationship with her mum she and the boys would see her more often. I do think her poor parenting and general adult skills have been developed based on the way she was raised and possibly her self absorbed behaviour is a result of what she witnessed as a child. Any decent grandparent would say something but instead her mum defends her. By her dad not being involved with her online presence, I do wonder if he disagrees with her behaviour. She admits her brother has told her he's embarrassed by her
I agree!!! She has a sister aswell doesn’t she? Who’s never mentioned? Steve has a niece he used to spend tons of time with, she hasn’t been seen in a really, really long time. I’m wondering if rebeccas caused a rift or his family don’t approve of her.

those boys have grown up with a camera in their faces, while they bathe, eat, sleep, the world has seen them being made to wear clothes miles too big or miles too small. They’re going to get to an age where they can access social media and see their mum prancing about in her underwear. My son is 12 and he’d be mortified if I did something like that especially on a public platform where his friends could see it. She really needs to start putting her children first.

Reactions: 16
And then states that she earns 5k a month 🤥🤷🏻‍♀️ the girl will literally do or say anything to convince people she's living the life of a kardashian and comment on her insta that she's ✌ "goals" ✌

Well actions speak louder than words and I know some people might have big mortgages etc. But I know not one other person who earns 5k a month yet can't afford basic necessities like a proper bra or jelly shoes for your child that fit 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Again she'd be so much more relatable and to be honest it'd probs be a bit of a niche for her if she just admitted she was a kept woman from 18-24, Steve used to earn an excellent wage but now she's the main breadwinner and money can be tight some months etc be a refreshing change from the luxury lives of most influencers

She won't though
Does the boyfriend not work then? What did he used to do? I would not want the pressure of being the breadwinner when I had 2 small kids to raise. Her man needs to get out to work no?!! I also wonder why they choose to live in the middle of nowhere like that...

Reactions: 4
State of her stood there in that field dressed like a cheap woman. She’s so classless. I just knew she’d have to get herself on the grid wearing that so called dress.

Reactions: 11
I agree!!! She has a sister aswell doesn’t she? Who’s never mentioned? Steve has a niece he used to spend tons of time with, she hasn’t been seen in a really, really long time. I’m wondering if rebeccas caused a rift or his family don’t approve of her.

those boys have grown up with a camera in their faces, while they bathe, eat, sleep, the world has seen them being made to wear clothes miles too big or miles too small. They’re going to get to an age where they can access social media and see their mum prancing about in her underwear. My son is 12 and he’d be mortified if I did something like that especially on a public platform where his friends could see it. She really needs to start putting her children first.
Wouldn't be surprised if Steve's sister doesn't let her kids go to the dungeon. Rebecca clearly can't look after her own kids or feeds them decent food, so most self respecting parents wouldn't trust her with their kids. Yes you're right she has a half sister and brother, I think her dad remarried. From Steve's Instagram, it looks like he had a strong relationship with his neice and then Beggy starts appearing on his account, looking every bit the classy streey walker we all know and love.

Reactions: 8
My god she’s a mess. How can anyone aspire to be like her or live her life. Chubby grubby chav who has no life skills & is a terrible mother& lives in a grotty house. Real life goals there!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Does the boyfriend not work then? What did he used to do? I would not want the pressure of being the breadwinner when I had 2 small kids to raise. Her man needs to get out to work no?!! I also wonder why they choose to live in the middle of nowhere like that...
He's the one with money, definitely not Beggy, he worked in his dad's company, when that was sold he got a lump sum. His family also appear to be financially comfortable. Beggy saw pound signs when she picked him up. He also owns property. She left college at 18 when she met him and he's been her meal ticket ever since

Reactions: 5
So she's finally doing some actual work with Woody, only cos the stuff was gifted of course god forbid she should put her hand in her own bleeping pocket.

Also don't understand why Woody would be suhhh excited to have sweets when he's basically been raised in a diet of sugar. It's not like it's a treat is it.

Taking the dogs out today in this bleeping heat I'm surprised they've not got sunstroke. I feel awful I've not took mine out today but its not worth the risk.

She's clueless. How does she consistently get everything so so wrong???

Reactions: 18
Not at the moment....as others have said, he used to work at his dads engineering business but that got sold around Feb last year. Theres rumours he is working cash in hand but nobody knows for sure, he deffo hasnt gone back to a 9-5 stable desk job though

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.