Rebecca Lamb #43 greasy, grubby, house is the pits, no time to parent I’m flashing my tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used to post a lot of insta stories of having wine or making frozen cocktails in her blender but she hasn’t had any alcohol for ages, could she be 🤰?

Reactions: 6
The latest tik toks 😳😳 WHAT AN EMBARRASSMENT 🤦🏻‍♀️ I cringe so much watching them. She’s deluded to post them without thinking she looks like a massive stumpy twit, especially without the magic mirror. Anyone else feel like the bottom of her feet are gonna be black from being barefoot in the dungeon 🤢 minging

Reactions: 16
The joggers and black lace puff sleeve top just do not go at all, what is wrong with the girl, her fashion sense is non existent. It would have gone better with the bodysuit she's been Af linking to death since last week.

And why did she roll them down at the waist, it looks bloody ridiculous
because she got a size 12 and they are SO oversized 😩😩😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The latest tik toks 😳😳 WHAT AN EMBARRASSMENT 🤦🏻‍♀️ I cringe so much watching them. She’s deluded to post them without thinking she looks like a massive stumpy twit, especially without the magic mirror. Anyone else feel like the bottom of her feet are gonna be black from being barefoot in the dungeon 🤢 minging
I think she’s trying to copy Jodie izzo with the dancing. She’s always trying to copy everyone else, not an ounce of originality in her

Reactions: 8
I was so excited to see how grotty and minging she looked in her wedding dress this year 😬 now I’ll have to wait until next year 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she got dressed in that miss match outfit for a Tik tok but now is back in that scraggy jumper 😂😂 fashion goals this one

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it really wise she jumps about on TikTok in that house. I mean she already has a bedroom that’s floor is nearly gone. One wrong move Beggy and you’ll be through that floor. Oh and putting your lips together and blowing 😉 well you’ve practically made a living out of that haven’t you hun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does she get “dressed up” to take selfies and Pratt about on tiktok in her office then dress down for the rest of the day ?? Honestly this girl has far too much time on her hands 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
She never gets the sofa in full on camera anymore she always blocks off the cut off bit 😂 just buy a new sofa fgs
I don’t understand why they didn’t make an extra trip back to the old house instead of leaving the other half there?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
One thing that's always baffled me about Rebecca, she's always doing "work" in her "office" while Woodeh is asleep and Alfeh is downstairs watching a film. She does all her editing on a bleeping laptop why doesn't she just do it sat downstairs with the golden child?
She doesn't need a whole room just to house a laptop. She could of put the kids in their bedroom and had that office as a little playroom for them. But obviously it's all about her isn't it.

Reactions: 21
Does she get “dressed up” to take selfies and Pratt about on tiktok in her office then dress down for the rest of the day ?? Honestly this girl has far too much time on her hands 🤦🏼‍♀️
Kids still in pyjamas! Wheres beaver today?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.