Rebecca Lamb #43 greasy, grubby, house is the pits, no time to parent I’m flashing my tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who mentioned the blue joggers earlier? Et Voila here she is flouncing around in them claiming the 12 is "very oversized" (just looked how joggers are meant to fit to me but you know I don't wear all my clothes 3 sizes too small sooo 🤷🏼‍♀️)
This thread is like a sport, whatever we say she does, dance monkey dance

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Look at her face !! That’s how stretched the mirror makes her body. Her stomach looks amazing in I

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Rebecca they are not oversized joggers, it’s just a shock to your system that you’re wearing your correct size, they’re not cutting off your circulation and they fit you.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I got a 12 and they're very oversized.....

Don't look oversized to me, just look like joggers 🧐🧐🧐
Why won't she just admit her size! She is NOT A 10.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ah those joggers are so horrible, why bright blue 🙈 and what is with this girl and the ruddy swipe ups, I get sick to death of every friggin story has a swipe up. It’s screams desperation to me

Reactions: 15
Watched her latest “what I eat in a day” what a load of crap. Lasagne with pork and beef mince and a lamb stock cube. You can see the intelligence level of her followers just from this picture. They are all with people who are as thick as her, pervy men or fakes. Don’t think we are jealous hun.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bright blue joggers 😵
Watched her latest “what I eat in a day” what a load of crap. Lasagne with pork and beef mince and a lamb stock cube. You can see the intelligence level of her followers just from this picture. They are all with people who are as thick as her, pervy men or fakes. Don’t think we are jealous hun.
😵😵 Yes cos if you have a different opinion or don't agree with something it definitely means you're just jealous 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
What a weird outfit combo?!
View attachment 165661
They don’t look oversized to me?!

Get your head out of beggys arse Nikki and while you’re at it get a bleeping life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I always give her a thumbs down and I get a kick out of it, so up yours Nikki 🖕🏼😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s an absolute bleep. Swipe up to completely different joggers. Hers don’t have that logo on and slightly different (washed out blue) Colour. Liar liar your oversized arse is on fire 🤥🤥🤬🤬
Time to get a proper job hun !!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Who mentioned the blue joggers earlier? Et Voila here she is flouncing around in them claiming the 12 is "very oversized" (just looked how joggers are meant to fit to me but you know I don't wear all my clothes 3 sizes too small sooo 🤷🏼‍♀️)
This thread is like a sport, whatever we say she does, dance monkey dance
Exactly!! No way are those joggers “very oversized” they are just a normal fit!! She is so used to squeezing into clothes that are far to small and tight for her that she can’t even recognise when something is just normal. 🤦‍♀️

Glowy skin or sweaty skin?
Hope gryn are #gifting her a whitening kit....

• Haha
The joggers and black lace puff sleeve top just do not go at all, what is wrong with the girl, her fashion sense is non existent. It would have gone better with the bodysuit she's been Af linking to death since last week.

And why did she roll them down at the waist, it looks bloody ridiculous

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.