Rebecca Lamb #42 The guuurls attempted a Chicken Run. Beggy, are you otaaaaay hun??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow dem chickens are big”

Are you ok woodah hun? Like are you ok hun....they’re clearly a size 4.
#positivitahy #happyh #bodyhconfidence

33F01215-F14A-44F6-BE1F-A306DC80A334.jpeg

shop the girls wardrobe...#aff
095E81E2-D84B-44AB-B43B-310936EEEE1F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh that is not a flattering picture she has used...looking after the gurllls and baking all those cakes must be tiring going by the bags under her eyes!

Reactions: 8
733ECCE3-DC03-47E3-A819-8B19299AD61C.jpeg
🎤🎶”May I have your attention please?
May I have your attention please?
Will the real Beggy Bogtrotter please stand up?
I repeat will the real Beggy Bogtotter please stand up?
We’re going to have a problem here” 🎤 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Why does she always sound like she is going to burst into tears when its raining? Is it the thought of being stuck in that damp, cold, dark house?

Reactions: 12
Her smug face is so irritating, you have nothing to be smug about you dingle scruff!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How smug is her face in that advert?! Someone is going to punch her one day!

Reactions: 17
Her face pisses me off. How the feck is she advertising strawberries when she gives those boys a quarter of one each once a week 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 25
You can tell Alfie is fed up of her and the camera by his face in the AD! He literally looks forced there and like he wants to cry his eyes out! Poor kid

And this explains why people thought she was pregnant, she is just baking daily and eating it all, seriously where are they putting it all.

She has a whole new level of vain doesn't she, is she really that desperate for people to kiss her arse. All these selfies, give it a rest Rebecca, reminds me of the song "you're so vain, I bet you think this song is about you".

Attachments

Reactions: 8
So within less than a week she’s baked an Oreo millionaire type thing, a big chocolate cake, strawberry cakes and chocolate oat cookies 😳

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Rebecca if you're reading here, I know you don't need a troll to tell you this but, over mixing muffins causes them to become close in texture resulting in a rubbish rise and rubbery feel, but you're realising a cookery book, so basics like that are well known to you! Sorry!
Scruffy witch, put some effort in

• Haha
Ha I honestly said on here the other day we never see her like a normal person sat on the sofa having a cup of tea watching TV with the boys it's always doing something obscure.. And here we are 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.