Rebecca Lamb #42 The guuurls attempted a Chicken Run. Beggy, are you otaaaaay hun??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
045EFF64-3D62-472B-BF89-C0C5DA0D5D62.jpeg
As professional as ever I see Rebecca...chipped nail varnish for an AD. Classy! She’s such a grub.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
The boys love strawberries (about the only fruit they like) and instead of giving them a bowl of strawberries like any normal parent, she puts them in cakes or anything full of sugar. That right there is why those boys don’t like anything healthy.

Reactions: 23
That advert makes her look pregnant but I really don’t think she is because she hoovers up cake every sodding day! Hahahaha ‘it’s the boys favourite fruit’ well it’s not like you give them any more choice is it hun! Also no it’s ALFEH’S favourite, ALFEH likes strawberries and of course because ALFEH likes them woody has no choice in the matter, for all you know he might prefer bananas. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
The nails is very unprofessional and really sums her up. Shoddy, half arsed, nothing is polished or perfected or done with real care. Why do brands keep flocking to her? Speaking of which, has she ‘parted ways’ with channel mum?

Reactions: 20
She looks about 40 years old man.

They're the boys fave fruit eh? That why they have 1 strawberry a week 😂😂
Buys fruit for the chickens, for her smoothies, and to make cakes with but doesn't actually give the boys fruit as part of a balanced diet.

Talk about selfish.

Also does anyone remember weeks ago where she was banging on "I've got something supah supah excartin to share with ya all a can't say anufin yet but am so excarted"

Did we ever find out what that was?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 152692 As professional as ever I see Rebecca...chipped nail varnish for an AD. Classy! She’s such a grub.
I've messaged them asking if they saw the advert before it was posted seeing as shes missing half her nail varnish and it looks unprofessional.

She is also missing half of it on the other hand on the first picture, along with dirt under her nails.

I wouldn't got to work in my office where thousands aren't going to see me with my nails like that, it's scruffy, makes you look unkept and just damn right lazy. Surely she knew?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I've messaged them asking if they saw the advert before it was posted seeing as shes missing half her nail varnish and it looks unprofessional.

She is also missing half of it on the other hand on the first picture, along with dirt under her nails.

I wouldn't got to work in my office where thousands aren't going to see me with my nails like that, it's scruffy, makes you look unkept and just damn right lazy. Surely she knew?
The dirt under the nail(s) is absolutely 🤢🤢🤢 Just can’t believe a company is paying money for this kind of filth! It’s probably The chickens er sorry The gurrrls tit too!! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
All I can see when she smiles now is werther’s originals 🤣 her smug face on that crappy AD post too! And her grubby nails, what the duck do these people approve these atrocious ADs for. Just puts people off the company! Good work 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The dirt under the nail(s) is absolutely 🤢🤢🤢 Just can’t believe a company is paying money for this kind of filth! It’s probably The chickens er sorry The gurrrls tit too!! 🤢
It's not even just because it's her, she's getting paid to do a job and her imagine if what gets her paid. There's no excuse for it. Just shows she's half arsed it again, it would have taken less than 2 minutes to remove the nail varnish and just have bare nails.

Reactions: 8
Shes not pregnant shes just got a ive eaten to much crap and sugary food belly. We would all know if she was pregnant as it would give her content to post and 2 Sausage Steve doesnt want more so i think she will wait till after the wedding to have an 'accident'

Reactions: 11
She’s only putting the question out there for fabric in the hope that someone will gift her it. She’s a scrounger

Reactions: 11
Shes not pregnant shes just got a ive eaten to much crap and sugary food belly. We would all know if she was pregnant as it would give her content to post and 2 Sausage Steve doesnt want more so i think she will wait till after the wedding to have an 'accident'
if she was preggo she’d look really stupid for her assumptions video and always saying she’d have to twist Steve’s arm bla bla bla then to all of a sudden be up duffed!

Reactions: 8
Alfiah, woodah..... mummy needs you to hold these plant things....
Just pretend they’re the ones we like huns.

I know you don’t recognise the real ones outside of a cake.

It’s for mammy’s pocket money huns....now
One, two, four.... SMILE

9806B729-6E8D-4C0B-885C-FD3539ED530B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hahaha bleeping brilliant
Of all the influencers.. Rebecca is advertising strawberries 😂 do the. Do they know she gives her children 1 strawberry cut into tiny pieces?? She doesn't even eat them without blending them... They're bought for decoration that's it.. This just proves companies do not do their research before an ad... And duck me what is her face doing in that photo.
The nails 🤮🤮

Thats our classic half arsed begs
You know times are hard when you have to go on the beg for pissing fabric

But what do I know I'm just jealous.

Jesus f christ I'm done 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She just doesn't get it does she? Doesn't understand the concept of natural styling. Sees other peoples work and attempts her grubby beggy tesco value version of it.
tit lighting, Alfies face and hair?, chipped nails, straggly straw hanging over her shoulder, badly fitting dress, dirty table, burned cakes, stood like she's got a spinal injury, RANDOM bleeping PLASTIC PLANT... it's actually embarrassing.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.