Rebecca Lamb #42 The guuurls attempted a Chicken Run. Beggy, are you otaaaaay hun??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she started dressing for her shape and for the lifestyle she leads she'd probably find that more people would swipe up and buy on her aff links. I haven't once wanted anything she's worn, I've never seen a picture of her and thought "I love that" because it's all cheap tacky, fast fashion and it doesn't suit her. Dressing better doesn't have to be boring or even a lot more expensive. I follow loads of 'cool' girls who wear beautiful clothes from Zara and H&M and there's not a butt cheek or boob in sight.
she confuses the duck out of me.
Her account is 80% *19 year old on the lash*
- stories and car journeys to a soundtrack of Justin bleeping Bieber

- dreaming of over priced cocktails on a package holiday and buying cheap alcohol from B&M or wherever she’s been for the weekly multi packs of chocolate food shop.

- Tits out for the tenth time this week under the pretence she’s promoting “body positivity” when she REALLY just wants to...
well get the girls on the grid 🙄

FBAD4257-C2FE-47D5-B67B-C64C65FE5F58.jpeg
253CC416-C778-453B-9E6C-20F472E73FC3.jpeg

(No wonder susie is scared of her, they could take your eye out if the wind blows in the wrong direction)

Or...
20% mummy account who can absolutely recognise a strawberry out side of a mousse or jar labelled “jam” 🙄

E7B10F8C-20A9-4142-AD32-6AF82FFF572C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion: Rebecca Lamb #43 A wun woman menace to the countryside

As mentioned by someone else previously in this thread but can't find the post, it's not for me to take credit for but I think it's perfect :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she confuses the duck out of me.
Her account is 80% *19 year old on the lash*
- stories and car journeys to a soundtrack of Justin bleeping Bieber

- dreaming of over priced cocktails on a package holiday and buying cheap alcohol from B&M or wherever she’s been for the weekly multi packs of chocolate food shop.

- Tits out for the tenth time this week under the pretence she’s promoting “body positivity” when she REALLY just wants to...
well get the girls on the grid 🙄

View attachment 160329View attachment 160330

(No wonder susie is scared of her, they could take your eye out if the wind blows in the wrong direction)

Or...
20% mummy account who can absolutely recognise a strawberry out side of a mousse or jar labelled “jam” 🙄

View attachment 160334
I don't trust no witch who leaves her nails like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
🤣🤣🤣 Brilliant!

Why's he always showing off his car?! It's not even a nice swish car?? It's just a big standard family car, I can see 50 at the local Tesco 🤦‍♀️
It's his penis extension. The car seems to be the love of his life, not her. He's actually quite a dull bloke. I love that he's started tagging his account as vlogger and dad of boys, he should be ashamed, showing of his stupid car, expensive watches, while his kids wear gifted ill fitting clothes and don't even sleep in proper beds. To an extent he's worse than Beggy, she's an uneducated moron, he's definitely not stupid, he's selective as to when he dumbs down/acts laddish, he knows when to speak properly and to act like a man of his age, rather than a young chav. Social media is brilliant for entertainment, but it can be sad for kid with idiots for parents, because everything is staged and orchestrated.

Reactions: 15
Looks like woody actually has shoes on that fit him you can tell because of how small they are!

Reactions: 1
I think it's something she was probably taught growing up, to use her body. I get the feeling that her mum is the kind of person who would encourage her to parade around half dressed. She has little to offer in terms of intelligence, ambition or skills so she has to use her body
My sister in law is the same, always told by her parents she is beautiful, posts constant selfies and throwback selfies, but can never get involved in a conversation about current affairs, politics or nothing. I feel she a Rebecca and the same breed

Reactions: 9
Good luck if Steve is going down the dad vlogger route as I’m dying to unearth his racist tweets to any brand he works with

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Good luck if Steve is going down the dad vlogger route as I’m dying to unearth his racist tweets to any brand he works with
I suspect it’s beggy that wants him to be a daddy vlogger. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s her running his Instagram for him. She must think they’ll be the next big thing, she’s living in the clouds. You need to be likeable for a start and neither of those twats are likeable in the slightest. Dumb and dumber of the dales.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I suspect it’s beggy that wants him to be a daddy vlogger. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s her running his Instagram for him. She must think they’ll be the next big thing, she’s living in the clouds. You need to be likeable for a start and neither of those twats are likeable in the slightest. Dumb and dumber of the dales.
Dumb and dumber of the dales 😂😂😂👌 brilliant 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.