Rebecca Lamb #42 The guuurls attempted a Chicken Run. Beggy, are you otaaaaay hun??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 152692 As professional as ever I see Rebecca...chipped nail varnish for an AD. Classy! She’s such a grub.
If thats what she looks like with a face full of makeup and filtered to the gods she must be absolutely minging in real life I used to think she was gorgeous as well!....

Wouldn't surprise me if shallow 2ss has had a secret vasectomy lol I presume it would offend him to get a fat unattractive bird pregnant lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why did I get a warning for saying Alfie looks strange in that photo?
I don’t think you’re allowed to talk about kids in terms of their looks etc (even if that’s not what you meant) because it’s not something they can change or control. Whereas talking about their bad haircuts/scruffy clothes is okay because it comes back around to Rebecca and her parenting, not the child themselves.

Reactions: 6
Why did I get a warning for saying Alfie looks strange in that photo?
It’s the hair! Even poor little woody looks like he got caught in a windstorm with that hairstyle. Poor kids she hasn’t a clue how to dress/style them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why would any company use her to advertise their product? She hasn’t got a clue. I would never buy anything she promotes out of principle. Will be emailing that company asking how they could approve an ad with such a scruffy influencer!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She just gets everything so wrong, her nails (pisses me off the more I see it, it's on every photo with her hands in, even the close up of her holding the jam etc) their clothing and hair, why is it so god damn dark???

Reactions: 11
And they don't even look like muffins.. They're flat??
bleeping me off more and more especially with furloughs and redundancies how these incompetent twats get to do everything half arsed and get paid hundreds.
She's one of the biggest ones. The worst thing is, she probably thinks this is a really good ad and she's done a really good job.
Ffs

Reactions: 17
I did think she could be pregnant as we’ve not seen her do one of her workouts in over week..but then again she’s been on the cake diet hasn’t she 😂

Reactions: 10
I never like to comment on anyone’s appearance, just their shady behaviour but those nails! Unbelievable. They are disgusting and I will be contacting the company to complain, as that advert would put me off. They clearly have no idea who Is advertising.

• Heart
  • Wow
Looks like one of those insta vs reality 😂😂😂😂😂

can’t cope as if you’d post that. Cakes haven’t even risen, they don’t fill the cases, some are burnt and some look anemic. Half picked off nail varnish. Scruffy scratched phone. Chopping board looks grotty and overused, surely you’d use a ‘for show’ one. NOT in a hurry to make them based on her photos

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Laughing at how crap the latest ad is.

Wasnt the wedding this year .
Has she even mentioned it may go ahead or move to next year.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looks like one of those insta vs reality 😂😂😂😂😂

can’t cope as if you’d post that. Cakes haven’t even risen, they don’t fill the cases, some are burnt and some look anemic. Half picked off nail varnish. Scruffy scratched phone. Chopping board looks grotty and overused, surely you’d use a ‘for show’ one. NOT in a hurry to make them based on her photos
I don’t understand why she has plonked one massive strawberry on it 😂 doesn’t even look a nice one either unless it’s just how the pic is taken the bottom part looks like it’s going off as well

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 152937Why’s she doing this face? Looks like she’s taking the p**s! So unprofessional!!!
She looks about 45. She’s such a skank, how does she not die of embarrassment every night? I chipped one of my nails on Thursday so redid it at 11pm on Thursday night as I was going to work on Friday and didn’t want to look a scruff! I only see about 3 people at work as well 🤣🤣 how that ad got approved I really don’t know? The whole thing is so awful, It’s ridiculous. She shouldn’t even be advertising strawberries, the girl never buys fruit and If she does, she only gives her kids 1 strawberry a day between them!

Reactions: 20
The fact she actually gets paid to do this as a job is an absolute piss take.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.