Rebecca Lamb #4 Genuinely happeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im on holiday with the girls and we walked past them in a restaurant a couple days ago! No word of a lie they were sat there alfie staring into space woody kicking off and Elleh sat with her head in her phone!! We only walked past so was a very brief look but she was on her phone in the restaurant kids clearly bored as duck and steve just sat there.
I know it was just brief but it didnt look all exciting and the ‘fun holiday’ they brand to be having. I just couldnt believe she was sat on her phone paying no attention to her family and instead of enjoying her holiday!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Boys wearing the same swimsuits again, beyond a joke now. There’s a pic on her grid from a week ago with them wearing the Batman outfits, they’ve worn them everyday for a week. Buy your children some new clothes you utterly selfish pair. Shameful.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Yeah still wearing the same swimwear a week later and not only that but they are wearing them on the way to the waterpark. It is just me or shouldn’t they wear shorts and T-shirts to and from the park?

Alfie seems to be in the pushchair most of the time they are out. I find that bizarre. He’s in reception! I’d understand it if they were at Disney or somewhere children get exhausted, but a reception age child on a pool/beach holiday in Tenerife? Very strange.

I just went and had a look back at her outfits from their holiday last year (in the video called ‘holiday lookbook’ and she wore just as revealing clothes then as she does now...

• Sad
Reactions: 1
It’s absolutely disgusting that they’re both still wearing the same outfit for over a week.. especially woody.. swim nappies do not hold wee so when he’s weeing it’s going straight on to the swimsuit.. and on the vlog you see her laying everything out on the loungers to dry. Swimming pools are full of piss and germs they need to be thoroughly washed after each use id be surprised if she gave them a mere rinse out at the end of the day

I just went and had a look back at her outfits from their holiday last year (in the video called ‘holiday lookbook’ and she wore just as revealing clothes then as she does now... View attachment 17112
View attachment 17113
She’s always wore super revealing clothes even before the kids her arse has always been plastered all over the internet by her and Steve

Yeah still wearing the same swimwear a week later and not only that but they are wearing them on the way to the waterpark. It is just me or shouldn’t they wear shorts and T-shirts to and from the park?

Alfie seems to be in the pushchair most of the time they are out. I find that bizarre. He’s in reception! I’d understand it if they were at Disney or somewhere children get exhausted, but a reception age child on a pool/beach holiday in Tenerife? Very strange.
I don’t get it either?? They live in the dales they don’t take him a pushchair when they go on a walk at home so why on holiday?? I understand if they was doing the walks late at night when he would be tired but at every opportunity he’s in the pushchair because it’s easier for them. My eldest is the same age as Alfie the last time we took him a pushchair on holiday was when he had just turned 3 and he did not touch it so never took one since. For a stroll up and down the beach he does not need a pushchair

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Also on one of the Instagram stories she posted about Woodeh also loving to jump right into the pool, but he does not even wear any swimming bands?! So dangerous even if one of them is there in the water..

The pushchair thing is ridiculous. I know some have defended it and in certain circumstances, I could get on board with the idea, but they have clearly just done it so they can sit him down and strap him in while they drink all inclusive cocktails and stare at their phones! Makes me mad, my kids were 3 months and just turned 2 when we last went on a holiday like this, eldest sat in the pushchair once in the whole week, there's no way Alfeh needs to be in it as much as he is, they are just LAZY parents wanting an easy life with two kids strapped up!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My three year old doesn’t even go in a pram anymore either. We all did a walk last week, 15,000 steps on Fitbit, plus he’d been playing football in the morning too. They only stick Alfeh in there so he falls asleep so they can sunbathe and drink as she admitted the other day.

The boys have literally lived in that one swimsuit from waking up until tea at night for the entire week. Disgusting! They get all crusty and smelly too when they’ve not been washed 😞

That photo further up with the comparison to those other boys on holiday, since she claims she’s such a fashionista, does she not look at that and think WTF do my boys look like? That 3 sizes too big, tatty romper for woody which doesn’t even match the hat. So random.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My three year old doesn’t even go in a pram anymore either. We all did a walk last week, 15,000 steps on Fitbit, plus he’d been playing football in the morning too. They only stick Alfeh in there so he falls asleep so they can sunbathe and drink as she admitted the other day.

The boys have literally lived in that one swimsuit from waking up until tea at night for the entire week. Disgusting! They get all crusty and smelly too when they’ve not been washed 😞

That photo further up with the comparison to those other boys on holiday, since she claims she’s such a fashionista, does she not look at that and think WTF do my boys look like? That 3 sizes too big, tatty romper for woody which doesn’t even match the hat. So random.
Not solely related to Rebecca but it's so nice to hear other parents taking such pride in what their children wear! My partner rolls his eyes so much as sometimes it takes me ages to decide what mine are wearing, I take such pride in making sure they are comfortable and look nice, they love getting their hair cut, I can't stand it when it's too long and scruffy looking! Don't get me wrong we have scruffy clothes for muddy walks and out in the garden but when you're on holiday, surely you would want your children to be dressed nicely! We go away for a few days tomorrow, nowhere exotic, i laid all my kids clothes out at the weekend and took ages deciding and packing their bags... I'll just chuck a few outfits for myself in a bag tonight or in the morning! I know it can come across as quite a petty thing to have against Rebecca as it shouldn't matter how the boys are dressed in the grand scheme of things, but when she takes such pride in making sure she has got 1561 new bikinis and can't even get the boys more than one swimsuit each, it says a whole lot about her priorities!

• Heart
lol i cant get too bothered over a hat not matching rest of his clothing!
Not really the point, just that she takes no pride in how they look compared to the effort she puts in for herself.

@yellowmellow Exactly, I’m the same 👏🏻 Obviously I still take care in what I wear, but when you have a child priorities change don’t they? They come first in every aspect. I’m a chocolate addict but I still give my last pieces to them, even if I think ‘piss off it’s mine’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also on one of the Instagram stories she posted about Woodeh also loving to jump right into the pool, but he does not even wear any swimming bands?! So dangerous even if one of them is there in the water..
This is taught at toddler swimming lessons and it’s actually safe if the parent is stood there obviously

This is taught at toddler swimming lessons and it’s actually safe if the parent is stood there obviously
I was going to say swimming lessons are predominately done without swimming aids, they can actually hinder learning to swim!

Makes me laugh because she’s took at least 5 bikinis for herself 🤣 I’m an over packer but for a week I’d take at least 4, probably 5 for my kid 🙈 I don’t have an issue at all with the pram, but do agree he’s in it more than he’s out of it.

I mean let’s be fair it’s not HARD to dress children well is it? Supermarket clothes are fab and pretty cute too.
Hardly a good advert to have a clothing business if you can’t even pissing dress your kids well!

Not solely related to Rebecca but it's so nice to hear other parents taking such pride in what their children wear! My partner rolls his eyes so much as sometimes it takes me ages to decide what mine are wearing, I take such pride in making sure they are comfortable and look nice, they love getting their hair cut, I can't stand it when it's too long and scruffy looking! Don't get me wrong we have scruffy clothes for muddy walks and out in the garden but when you're on holiday, surely you would want your children to be dressed nicely! We go away for a few days tomorrow, nowhere exotic, i laid all my kids clothes out at the weekend and took ages deciding and packing their bags... I'll just chuck a few outfits for myself in a bag tonight or in the morning! I know it can come across as quite a petty thing to have against Rebecca as it shouldn't matter how the boys are dressed in the grand scheme of things, but when she takes such pride in making sure she has got 1561 new bikinis and can't even get the boys more than one swimsuit each, it says a whole lot about her priorities!

I completely agree 🙌🏻👏🏻🙌🏻👏🏻🙌🏻👏🏻🙌🏻
I take so much more pride in my boy than I do in myself.. it’s just the way things are 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m recycling clothes from that far back the labels so washed out I can’t even see where I bought it 😂 don’t get me wrong I get myself a treat here and there, I enjoy getting my hair done when I can afford to but ultimately I get so much more joy from spending what disposable income I do have on my little boy. We just came home from Butlins last week (exotic I know 🤣) but I had my boy new outfits for day and evening that I’d saved for every week before we went away. Like you, I chucked a bag full of stuff together for myself the night before 😅 this is my exact gripe with Rebecca - might sound trivial but I can’t imagine why she wouldn’t take as much pride in her boys and what they wear as much as she does herself.

It’s ok for children not to be dressed as smart as Lucy’s when on holidays. It’s ok for them to wear supermarket T-shirt’s and shorts. The important thing is that they are appropriately dressed and comfortable, whatever your style is, whether that’s shirts and chinos or a slogan T-shirt and board shorts.

The problem is that those kids haven’t been dressed appropriately. They’re in the same swimming suit everyday for the last week, even in the daytime when they’re not swimming. Woody is going out in rompers/pjs that don’t even look like they fit him properly and both of the kids look sunburnt. That’s the problem, not the style of the clothes or where they were bought.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.