Rebecca Lamb #4 Genuinely happeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get the comments about Steve being a cheat, is this true or just a suggestion somebody made and it’s been blown up that he regularly cheats? Not defending them just unsure about those comments

Reactions: 3
I don’t get the comments about Steve being a cheat, is this true or just a suggestion somebody made and it’s been blown up that he regularly cheats? Not defending them just unsure about those comments
From what I’ve seen, someone posted on her feed insinuating he’d cheated and asking her to contact them via DM for more info

• Haha
He does go to the ‘pub’ quite a lot doesn’t he but never see pics with pals like she did with the night out with her one chum 👀

Reactions: 2
Someone I no saw Steve out in their local town ‘smashing’ someone’s head against a pavement last year!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Add to that the suggestion that he had a gf when he first met Elleh and then cheated on her with and eventually left her for Reb it seems all the more believable

Add to that the suggestion that he had a gf when he first met Elleh and then cheated on her with and eventually left her for Reb it seems all the more believable
I actually really feel sorry for her, she is a little lost- she is just a young 25 year old girl who has no career and she has said not many friends. She is living a life I probably wouldn’t want to live until I’m nearer 50!! She should be out enjoying herself and her life with Steve and her boys not in the middle of the dales on her own with a 2 year old everyday, the highlight of her week is probably the weekly food shop! I think she had a vision of moving to the dales and being this country girl blogger, but most of her viewers and people she influences can’t relate, 1) how many 25 year old parents can afford a £425k house in the middle of nowhere and 2) why the hell would they want too!

I wish she would go back a year and go back to being herself then!

Reactions: 13
I know she goes on about how happy she is and what an amazing life she has, but to me, her eyes just look so sad all the time.

Reactions: 4
How can they afford a 400grand house? I never knew who she was till I seen this thread popping up and don’t know the background

I actually really feel sorry for her, she is a little lost- she is just a young 25 year old girl who has no career and she has said not many friends. She is living a life I probably wouldn’t want to live until I’m nearer 50!! She should be out enjoying herself and her life with Steve and her boys not in the middle of the dales on her own with a 2 year old everyday, the highlight of her week is probably the weekly food shop! I think she had a vision of moving to the dales and being this country girl blogger, but most of her viewers and people she influences can’t relate, 1) how many 25 year old parents can afford a £425k house in the middle of nowhere and 2) why the hell would they want too!

I wish she would go back a year and go back to being herself then!
Only just come across this thread in the last couple of days and catching up on her Instagram and here. I used
To follow her years ago before she had woody but then started annoying me.
What the hell does he do to be able to afford a house that price?! I’m assuming she doesn’t work but always seems to be spending and they’re on holiday now, really intrigued to know where to money comes from he doesn’t look like he has many brain cells to have a decent job to be fair 😂

Reactions: 1
How can they afford a 400grand house? I never knew who she was till I seen this thread popping up and don’t know the background
No idea but by the looks of it he’s also owned a lot of different cars over the years too! He was some sort of engineer and worked for his dads business

Only just come across this thread in the last couple of days and catching up on her Instagram and here. I used
To follow her years ago before she had woody but then started annoying me.
What the hell does he do to be able to afford a house that price?! I’m assuming she doesn’t work but always seems to be spending and they’re on holiday now, really intrigued to know where to money comes from he doesn’t look like he has many brain cells to have a decent job to be fair 😂
His dad had an engineering company which he worked at as a director....however that business has been sold now so he's gonna be the next Umar Kamani with Helluhhhh Style UK

No idea but by the looks of it he’s also owned a lot of different cars over the years too! He was some sort of engineer and worked for his dads business
By all accounts Elleh said they were leased through the business

Reactions: 5
I’m sure in one of their recent couples Q&A they said Steve was or is a landlord?! I could be completely wrong and if I’m honest I can’t go back and watch any of her videos, 1 time is quite enough 🤣

• Haha
Didn’t they own their old house? I’m guessing they made a lot when they sold it

Steve’s a lot older than Rebecca too I think he’s 34? Why I can never understand how childish he is. But he’s at a different stage of his life so the expenny house in the dales doesn’t surprise me. Just not what you would imagine for a 25 year old 🤷🏼‍♀️ But each to there own!

Looks like reb is having a nice chilled holiday. Sunbathing or on her phone. No interaction with them poor kiddies 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Apologies if this has been done before.
(Sung to the tune of "shotgun")

I'm off, see you haters, tattle piss-takers,
Gotta hit the road, with Steve the toad.
Ebay haul, suitcases packed,
Steve has my fanny waxed,
I could make a vlog of this!

Time flies by when you're not eating clean,
Look at my abs and you'll see what I mean,
There's a bikini shot that I'm dreaming of,
If you want it, on instagram it will be.

I'll be showing my bum, walking around with my son,
Look at me everyone, everyone.
I'll be showing my bum, don't care if you're with your son,
Look at me everyone, everyone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
So I have been lurking here for a few days, made aware of the site by Rebecca herself. Here’s my opinion.

I can across Rebecca when she was pregnant with Woody as I was pregnant the same time, quickly enjoyed her instagram and YouTube channel, lovely, gorgeous house and relatable content/videos.

Now, almost as soon as she moved into her new home everything with regards to her content has changed, I understand she has to make a living (don’t we all!) however it’s ad after ad after ad which isn’t a good watch everything starts to be come less personal and relatable.

I think she has become lost, no clear direction, i personally think maybe there are other well known influencers out there that she watchers and are very successful that she is trying to imitate but not in the right way.

She’s living a very older life style for her age which is fine not everyone wants to live the life of going out drinking etc but at the same time she’s a 25 year old living in a very expensive house in the middle of nowhere which isn’t relatable.

The reason she may post a lot of photos that she does could be because in fact she is very self conscious which may sound strange but that can happen and the only way she can feel good is when she receives the positive comments, maybe Steve doesn't truly tell her how beautiful she is?

I don’t think for one minute she is a bad mum, I think she had got herself so deep in this need to be social influencer, that takes over and maybe she doesn’t realise how that may come across.

One thing I do know is being an influencer is the last thing I would ever aspire to be. The pressure, the constant need to please people, not being able to accept criticism or people’s opinions, sharing your entire life for thousands to see? It doesn’t sit well..

Reactions: 16
His dad had an engineering company which he worked at as a director....however that business has been sold now so he's gonna be the next Umar Kamani with Helluhhhh Style UK

By all accounts Elleh said they were leased through the business

So that’s why he’s at home! He’s lost his job!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.