Rebecca Lamb #4 Genuinely happeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In confused how do you know they have fake accounts and does anyone know for sure he's actually cheated? I'm just trying to catch up 😂

Reactions: 1
Why is she explaining her hair? 😂 Your hair is in 2 braids, you haven't invented the bleeping wheel 🤦‍♀️ honestly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Am I missing something?

Do people actually French plait their hair and leave it in for a long time ... including going swimming etc?

Surely it goes all chloriney (not a real word) ... and also won’t it go messy when you sleep on it?

Reactions: 3
Why is she explaining her hair? 😂 Your hair is in 2 braids, you haven't invented the bleeping wheel 🤦‍♀️ honestly 😂
That’s what she does 😆
I’m surprised she didn’t explain it more, it’s what she normally does.

“Hi evereh bodeh, got ma hair plaited cuz I wanted some plaits to stop my hair being frizzeh in the pool and stuff, so I got sum plaits to stop it goin’ frizzeh and it’s just one plait he-ah and one plait he-ah and that’s two plaits to stop ma hair from goin’ frizzeh and stuff.”

Great username by the way 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh good grief that photo of her and 2 sausage Steve in the mirror is so bad. Him with his yucky sunburnt chest and her with those awful knicker things hitched up at the sides nearly showing her foo!!! 🤢 #Rebsflapsontour

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
1) does she think she's Kim Kardashian?

2) what is that top thing she's wearing? Is it a bikini of folded up cami? It gives no boob support what so ever.

3) those bikini bottoms are too small.

Nice braids though.
So glad someone else is confused about the “bikini” I just don’t get what it’s meant to be? It doesn’t look like it’s swimsuit material? Her hair looks nice but she didn’t need to explain it 🤣

Oh her “bikini top” is from hellerrr styell ukehhhhh

That’s what the photo shoot is in aid of then. Their “business”.

Reactions: 5
So glad someone else is confused about the “bikini” I just don’t get what it’s meant to be? It doesn’t look like it’s swimsuit material? Her hair looks nice but she didn’t need to explain it 🤣

Oh her “bikini top” is from hellerrr styell ukehhhhh

That’s what the photo shoot is in aid of then. Their “business”.
Probably claim their trip back as expenses.

• Haha
All I can think of is how much of a twit would 2SS look bending down in the kiddies pool taking a photo of her blue steelin’ in the distance with a slushy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This Steve... having had a look at her pics. He’s very feminine looking isn’t he?
I think he comes across quite camp too and all this degrading things towards women and how pervy is might be a bit of an act!

• Haha
If she didn’t care about the comments on here, how come all of a sudden she stopped putting pics up of woody napping? Because of the whole pillow situation that’s why! Also a comment was made that she never reads books or does activities with the kids the next days it was all over her story, her doing colouring, reading etc.
We are giving her content 😂😂😂

Did she really just...

*put a still on stories explaining her braided hair
*talk on stories explaining her braided hair
*post a picture of the grid explaining her braided hair.

Taking repeating herself to the extreme.

The extreme....

EXTREME!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
1) does she think she's Kim Kardashian?

2) what is that top thing she's wearing? Is it a bikini of folded up cami? It gives no boob support what so ever.

3) those bikini bottoms are too small.

Nice braids though.
1. I think she does think she is Kim from Calabasas, living her best life in St,Barts...don’t worry, normal service will resume for Becky from the Dales next week,back t’Soooorin fer boys!
2/3. I erm...no comment. I have no words.

Yeah, the braids are nice...very KKW.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.