Rebecca Lamb #4 Genuinely happeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe I missed the ‘pamper with me’ vlog, did he actually wax her fanny on camera? These two couldn’t stoop any lower

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Yes and proper trolling as in calling people fat and mentioning their kids teeth... Nobody has ever came for Alfie and woodies looks everything said on tattle has been based on fact! 🤷🏻‍♀️ Well all I can say is TRUE COLOURS SHOWN by the pair of them 😂😂😂 if grown women who are mothers themselves still think she's #mumgoals and the best thing since sliced bread after this, things don't bode well for the next generation 🤦🏻‍♀️
Ah the two faces are coming out now, aren't they! Poor hard done by Elleh isn't allowed to be 'trolled' but it's ok for her and 2SS to troll others. Those poor children being taken on a lovely holiday to just have their parents glued to their phones. Might as well have saved the money and stayed home!
Pr
Ah the two faces are coming out now, aren't they! Poor hard done by Elleh isn't allowed to be 'trolled' but it's ok for her and 2SS to troll others. Those poor children being taken on a lovely holiday to just have their parents glued to their phones. Might as well have saved the money and stayed home!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I imagine it is all the free booze that they are drinking. A nine day holiday for 1000 for four can’t include the bast quality - probably getting drunk on cheap wine. Foods clearly shiz or they wouldn’t keep going out to eat.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t believe I missed the ‘pamper with me’ vlog, did he actually wax her fanny on camera? These two couldn’t stoop any lower
He sure did....and judging by those tiny bikini bottoms she is wearing today he did quite a good job 😄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I’d never heard of these people until last night so went and had a shifty at the insta account... what a pair of complete wazzocks. Boring repetitive grid pictures, bland stories with forced fake happiness, and what’s with her always walking round in her knickers / bikini bottoms or with her wabs on display?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi, just jumping over here from the cleaning thread. Got sent this the other day from an account we have now found out to be Steve. I had no clue who he was until last night but apparently I’ve been trolling him and his partner for the last 7mths and calling children sluts 🤷‍♀️. We’ve asked for proof of what I’m supposed to have said but surprise surprise nothing. I thought the cleaning accounts were unhinged but him and Rebecca take it to a whole new level. X
He shouldn't be trolling anybody about their teeth with his set of donkey gnashers.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’d never heard of these people until last night so went and had a shifty at the insta account... what a pair of complete wazzocks. Boring repetitive grid pictures, bland stories with forced fake happiness, and what’s with her always walking round in her knickers / bikini bottoms or with her wabs on display?
You want to see her weekly Tesco shopping on a Monday 😂 it’s by far the most boring repetitive thing your eyes will ever witness.

Also dying at wabs 😂😂

Reactions: 7
You want to see her weekly Tesco shopping on a Monday 😂 it’s by far the most boring repetitive thing your eyes will ever witness.

Also dying at wabs 😂😂
I just can’t understand why anyone would film mundane shite like that? And more puzzling that these people get regular followers who love them and lap it up!

Re wabs - I’m resurrecting words and slurs from my childhood especially for use wrt insta twats - wazzock is also a favourite that isn’t used enough these days 😂

Reactions: 4
Steve and his horse teeth !! How can he make any comment on anyone! And if it wasn’t for reb begging free braces her teeth wouldn’t be all that cracking either !! SMH

I just can’t understand why anyone would film mundane shite like that? And more puzzling that these people get regular followers who love them and lap it up!

Re wabs - I’m resurrecting words and slurs from my childhood especially for use wrt insta twats - wazzock is also a favourite that isn’t used enough these days 😂

I called someone a plonker the other day! Showing my age now but such a good adjective that’s very underused now. Perfect for 2ss

Reactions: 8
I think a lot of comments here are a bit childish and harsh, bashing people’s looks etc is not necessary. But I also think a lot of the comments from Rebecca and Steve are also childish. They have gone out of their way to make fake accounts and comment just as awfully at people who have generally not done anything. I do not have anything bad to say about Rebecca’s body, I could not care less about how many ads she posts, I don’t know anything about what Steve or her have done in the past. I’ve followed her for however long, and it didn’t even click to me that she had abs and then didn’t, I just saw her posts for what I think she intended them to be.

But what I really don’t like is the fact genuine things here have been raised, in amongst the nastiness. About sharing locations etc and the impact this has on safety of her family, especially while abroad. Or that she appears to be doing too much work (editing videos etc), whilst on holiday, that she could wait to edit at home. I want to see her having a lovely family holiday, and not worrying about content and needed to film everything. Neither of them have commented on these genuine things that normal people (not bullies) are thinking, and to address these even in the slightest would show a little empathy for her followers, that yes she does listen and this is what she thinks. Even if it is defended herself (in a not abusive or childish way!) because she does disagree that she wants to upload and edit, or does want to share her location. There is nothing wrong with a healthy debate to see her reasons, but that’s what she ignores.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.